Quality One Home Services

Faye Cottingham in Maple Ridge
Faye Cottingham in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Clean and remove moss from roof, clean gutters inside and out.1500

Ryan was remarkable in cleaning our roof and gutters! He is very hard-working and professional in carrying out his work. Mike is an honest and pleasant owner of this business. My husband and I are delighted with how well they completed this job and they cleaned up everything afterwards. I highly recommend this business!

Thank you so much Faye! We have passed on to Ryan that you are pleased with his work!
We are really lucky to have him on our team :-)

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Spring Clean and Maintenance

We've used Quality One for several years now and will continue to book our Spring cleaning services with them. The office staff is friendly and accommodating, the quality of the work is impressive (shout out to Christian who did a fantastic job this year!) and the pricing is fair. The yearly power washing, roof, gutter and window cleaning helps to keep our exterior in great condition. Our neighbor recently commented on how great the house looks!
Thanks for the great service!!
North Van Homeowner

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review!
We really appreciate it.

Jon in Coquitlam
Jon in Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Whole house wash

We have used Quality One for gutter cleaning, moss removal etc., in previous years and always been pleased. This year we had the whole house wash and Ryan did a fantastic job. He worked so hard all day to get the job done and our 25 year old stucco house looked as good as new when he finished. Ryan and the rest of the team at Quality One are first class and we highly recommend them.

Thanks very much for the review Jon!
We are very lucky to have Ryan on staff for sure!!

RC51 in Toronto
RC51 in Toronto
1 review Delta, BC

Whole House Cleaning

I've been using Quality One Home Services for over 4 years now and they always do a great job. Went with the Whole House Wash Package and Christian did a great job. Almost look like new white sidings were installed. Good company to deal with and looking forward to using them again!

Thanks for taking the time to write this review!
Much appreciated!

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

Gutter cleaning isn't a complex job but it is difficult on a two story building with lots of different access points. Christian with Quality One did an excellent job and worked so hard that a neighbour noticed and hired him on the spot. So he fit in that job too before dark. Our gutters were cleaned inside and outside this time so it made the whole duplex look so much better. Plus he thoroughly cleaned up after himself which is rare. I'm happy to have found this company and will definitely be using Quality One again. Also the company obviously didn't overbook him so he had the time to do a good job which is also rare these days.

Thank you so much for the review!!

0 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Roof clean

This summer I noticed the large amount of moss build up on my roof. I called the team at Quality One to come and clean it. The job they did was fantastic.
The roof looks great. The job was done on time and on budget.
Definitely will be calling the Quality One team again when I need any additional services.

Maple Ridge

Thanks for the review Wayne. Much appreciated!!

Mieke in Surrey
Mieke in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

moss removal from concrete roof with treatment and gutter clean, whole house and window clean

we have a large house and earlier this summer we had the roof and gutters cleaned. (repeat satisfied customers). I asked for an estimate to clean the exterior of the house and the windows. I can't say enough as to how pleased we are with the results. My windows sparkle, no streaks or residue, the siding and soffits look new as do the railings. Christian did and amazing job, he is meticulous. I highly recommend their services and will definitely use them again. Great value for the work involved.

Thanks for the review Mieke :-)

Spotless House
Spotless House
1 review Richmond, BC

Whole House Wash

We had our house washed today by Christian.He did an excellent job.His attention to detail and meticulous work ethic was outstanding.I can't say enough about how hard he worked and what a great job he did.I would highly recommend him to anyone that would like a spotlessly clean house.

Thank you for the review!
We love washing houses!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Tough moss on slate roof removed easily

Had some tough to remove moss on my slate roof for a few years. Finally asked for help and Quality One Home Services did the job quickly, efficiently and barely noticed they were there. Roof clean and came with a 2 year guarantee.

Hi :-)
Thanks for the review.
We've had quite a few touch, stubborn mossy roofs this season!

imy
imy
1 review Delta, BC

Full House Cleaning

Job well done. Thank you for Ryan/Nath all the effort and dedication.
Cheap price but superb and highly recommend to any one.
Now that we have connection, will ask your service from now and then as
Mike recommendation...

Salamat Po (Thank you),
Scottsdale House Staff

Thank you very much for the review!
I'm happy that we could do a great job for you.
Nath & Ryan are pretty great for sure.

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area