Quality One Home Services

AA-ron
AA-ron
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

Great experience from beginning to end. Prompt reply to e-mail correspondence, worked hard to find an accommodating date to do the work. Professional staff and onsite technician. Took pictures to show completed work and made suggestions if their was any deficiencies that needed to be looked at. Reasonably priced and on time. A+

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!
We are lucky to have Ignacio on our team.
Thanks again,

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Gutter cleaning

Our cleaner was Mike and he did a great job and was cheerful and polite. We are just waiting to find out when you will be able to come and do the gutter repairs . We know that it will need to be done on a dry day which is hard to come by these days ! Not in a big rush. Thank you

Thank you so much for the kind review:-)
Mike D is awesome!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Gutter Cleaning

We hired Quality One Home Services to clean our gutters, which always fill up with pine needles. We were very impressed on how thorough and on the amount of effort that Christian put in to get all the gutters super clean, downspouts cleared and flushed, and everything rinsed and cleaned up afterwards, all in one morning! We will definitely be using them again!

Thank you for your kind words! Christian is awesome:-)

Audrey in Richmond
Audrey in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter Cleaning and Repair

I found Quality One through a Google search and contacted them after seeing positive reviews about their service. I am happy to add one more! Mike and Kiana provided a quick and reasonable quote for gutter cleaning. They were easy to book, although I was surprised how far ahead they were scheduled. Busy is good, right? When the day came, Ignacio and Team arrived as scheduled and got the job done quickly. They were even able to do a small repair job as an add-on. Great work!

Thank you so much for the kind review:)

captainmcfuzzypants
captainmcfuzzypants
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Moss removal, gutter cleaning, roof treatment

I would highly recommend Quality One Home Service!! They are professional, insured, BBB approved which are all very important for me. Christian was friendly, hardworking and did an excellent job, wouldn't hesitate to hire them again in the future.

Linda

Thanks so much Linda! Christian is awesome:-)

ccharles17
ccharles17
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Full House Washing

I was very happy with the work that Ryan did on my house. My windows, gutters and decks are spotless! Very good value for the amount paid. I'm only sorry I waited late in the season to get my full house washing done, will plan better next time!

Thank you so much! Ryan works super hard:-)
Glad we were able to get it done for you this year.
Take care,
Kiana

Treena
Treena
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

house and roof power washed

Highly recommend!! We have had them power wash our home twice over the last few years and they did and excellent job cleaning the moss off our roof. Very satisfied. Thank you Quality One ; )

See you next time!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Moss Removal, Inside and Outside Gutter Cleaning, Roof Spray Treatment

I am a repeat satisfied customer of Quality One. Their office staff is helpful and courteous, estimates are always prompt, and the job carried out in a timely manner at a cost respectful to the home owner. The annual gutter cleaning involves a difficult section which Christian has always tackled with pleasant determination even though it takes him extra time. This year, as well, I had a roof spray treatment for the first time. Their detailed Roof Cleaning Information Sheet given well ahead answered all of my questions. Christian took great care to wash down windows, front steps, and garage door in case of over spray from the roof treatment, and cleaned up thoroughly. Thank you for a great job!

Thank you so much! Christian has great attention to detail:-)

Elma in Enderby
Elma in Enderby
2 reviews Enderby, BC

roof and gutter cleaning and roof treatment

We had Christian clean our gutters a few years ago and he did such a great job that we requested him again to have the whole roof done this time as well. Christian and Ryan did an amazing job and were on time, courteous, pleasant and thorough and professional. The roof looks great and they cleaned everything on the ground, flower beds etc where the debris feel. Our house has several levels. They also left our windows sparkling clean from spraying after the other guy put the bleach spray on the roof. A great job. Will come back to Quality one and recommend them to the others. Mike and the office staff were great as well. A great professional company.

Hi Elma,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
Very much appreciated.
Yours was probably the toughest Roof Clean of the year!
Thanks again,

Faye Cottingham in Maple Ridge
Faye Cottingham in Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Clean and remove moss from roof, clean gutters inside and out.1500

Ryan was remarkable in cleaning our roof and gutters! He is very hard-working and professional in carrying out his work. Mike is an honest and pleasant owner of this business. My husband and I are delighted with how well they completed this job and they cleaned up everything afterwards. I highly recommend this business!

Thank you so much Faye! We have passed on to Ryan that you are pleased with his work!
We are really lucky to have him on our team :-)

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area