Quality One Home Services

stennant in Port Coquitlam
stennant in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Complete house cleaning

Had my concrete tile roof cleaned and treated. Gutters washed, house washed, patio cover washed. Very very impressed with entire job performed and customer service delivered.
I deal with may employees working at customer sites delivering customer service so my standard are high when it come to effort. Quality one delivered in every way.

Thank you very much for the review!
Yours was a tough job....I'm glad we could impress you.
Thanks again!

Golf pro in Port Coquitlam
Golf pro in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Cleaning roof and gutters

We had the moss on our roof removed and our gutters cleaned on the inside and outside.
It was a two day job that included the roof on the house as well as the shed, staff is very professional.

We are super lucky to have a great team.

Jennifer in Surrey
Jennifer in Surrey
1 review Langley City, BC

Whole House Exterior Cleaning

We have had our whole house (gutters, windows, power washing, etc) done by Quality One for several years. The last two years have been done by Christian and he is amazing. He works harder than anyone I have ever seen and the house always comes out looking brand new. I would highly recommend Quality One and Christian any time.

Thank you for the review Jennifer :-)
Christian is pretty great for sure!
Talk with you next year.

Marilyn in Vancouver
Marilyn in Vancouver
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Cleaning House Exterior

We hired Quality One Home Services to clean the exterior trim of our house (including gutters), wash windows, remove moss from a portion of the roof, apply a protective spray and pressure wash a concrete retaining wall and walkway. From start to finish, everyone we dealt with was exceptionally professional, courteous and helpful. We particularly appreciated the advice to have the wood trim hand washed rather than pressure washed. It was a pleasure dealing with Quality One but it was Christian who knocked it out of the park! Arriving promptly at the scheduled time, he worked tirelessly the entire day. Even our neighbours commented on his thoroughness. What impressed us most was the care he took with everything. As requested, we had moved planters and furniture out of the way with the exception of a pot that had a vine growing around the railing on the deck. When I noticed Christian had moved it, I fully expected some of the stems to be broken but I wasn't concerned. It is a young plant and grows quickly. On closer inspection, I saw that Christian had very carefully unwound the vines from the railing and the plant was fully intact. Who does this??? He even hung my hanging baskets back under the eaves when he was finished. That kind of care goes way beyond good service! Our thanks to Christian, Mike and the Quality One team. The house looks like new and we will definitely be using you for any future work.

Hi Marilyn,
Thank you so much for the review.
We are very lucky to have Christian on staff.
He definitely goes the extra mile each day.

Derek Barber from Surrey
Derek Barber from Surrey
8 reviews Surrey, BC

Full House Wash

We had the whole house wash service and was very happy with the results! Our house has never looked better after they were finished. They are very professional and provide a great level of service at a very reasonable cost. Would use them again and would recommend them to others.

Thank you for the review Derek.
Ignacio represents our company well.
He loves washing houses.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Nathan arrived as scheduled and was very helpful in answering my queries doing a very professional and tidy cleaning of the gutters on my two story house with narrow passageways down each side. Highly recommend their service.

Hi there,
Very much appreciated!
Nathan is definitely a pro and represents us well.
We are fortunate to have him.

Jeff L in Vancouver
Jeff L in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Top to bottom exterior cleaning

As a bona fide clean freak, my great satisfaction with Quality One is, I believe, well founded. Each spring I have the exterior of the house cleaned top to bottom... roof, gutters, siding, windows, deck and walkways. And each year I've been "kinda" happy with the results. This year, however, I used Quality One for the first time, and the results were night and day. Mike's pressure washing was flawless. And Christian's determination to wash away every square inch of dirt from our home's exterior... and squeegee away every streak from the windows, was truly awesome. Thanks so much guys. See you next year!

Jeff L.

Thanks for the review Jeff!
We are clean freaks too :-)
See you next year!!

maureen in Vancouver
maureen in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

roof moss treatment, window washing, gutters

This is an excellent company - from making the appointment, getting a quote, and right to the job completion itself.
Nathan and Yann came to my home for 2 days - first day they removed the moss on the roof, did the treatment and cleaned the gutters.
The next morning they came back to wash the windows, and the outside of the gutters and a glass awning on my back porch.
Wow - I am so impressed with the quality of the work and the hardworking nature of these 2 young men - they were so polite and personable. They left everything tidy and cleaned up.
I would highly recommend this company without hesitation.
My second time using them and I have no regrets.

Hi Maureen,
Thank you for the review.
We all work very hard to be professional.
Nath and Yann are great guys for sure!

Naida in Port Coquitlam
Naida in Port Coquitlam
0 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Power wash driveway, fence and decks

Christian came alone, worked all day and into the evening, and got the whole big job done in one day. He is a hard worker, and went beyond to do a super job. Well done.

Hi Naida,
Thank you for the review.
Christian is incredibly hard working and takes great pride in his work.
We hope to work for you again in the future.

Rachael in Burnaby
Rachael in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Outdoor Cleaning

Christian did a fantastic job on the pressure washing of our house, surrounding retaining walls and driveway, plus the cleaning of all our windows. This is the 2nd time we used Quality One for our external spring cleaning and I would highly recommend them. We will definitely be booking again in the future.

Hi Rachael,
Thank you for the review.
And thank you for your repeat business!
We really appreciate it a lot!

More about Quality One Home Services

Quality One Home Services is a company that offers professional exterior cleaning services such as Roof Cleaning/Moss Removal, Siding Cleaning/House Washing, Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing and Gutter/Eavestrough Cleaning in the Metro Vancouver area