Infinity Gutter

mgsalvad
mgsalvad
7 reviews Ajax, ON

Miro does it again!

My eaves and downspouts needed replacing and I immediately rang up Miro. He's done work for me in the past and was very impressed with his customer service skills, communication and not to mention the amazing end result of his work.

He showed up on time and due to unfortunate events his assistant was unable to make it. Instead of rescheduling, Miro did the whole job by himself and as always it was superb!

Great guy, great work and will always recommend for those looking.

Thank You so much for your nice review. It was nice to work with you again. Regards.

Nancy in Pickering
Nancy in Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Gutter & Downspout Replacement

Miro was friendly, efficient and attentive from the beginning. He and his team were here, removed old gutters, installed new ones and cleaned up in just a few short hours. We are very happy with the look of the new gutters and his service.

Thank you so much for your review. It was nice to work with you. Regards

rocco
rocco
0 reviews Ajax, ON

EAVESTROUGH

I FOUND INFINITY GUTTERS ON HOME STARS, MIRO GOT IN TOUCH WITH ME AND CAME FOR ESTIMATE .PRICE WAS MORE THAN REASONABLE AND WE AGREED TO GO AHEAD WITH PROJECT. MIRO WAS PUNCTUAL AND HE ALONG WITH HIS HELPER WERE VERY COURTIOUS AND PROFESSIONAL AND DID A GREAT JOB ,AND THIS GIVES THEM A 10 RATING THEY CLEANED EVERYTHING UP AND LEFT THE PLACE CLEANER THAN IT WAS

Anne from Oshawa
Anne from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Gutter Replacement

Excellent work! Miro is very courteous, punctual, professional and honest with the work to be done. He said 8:15 and both he and his assistant were there at 8:15! Completed the job by lunchtime. Did an amazing job, exactly what we wanted. Would highly recommend!

Thank you!

Thank You so much Anne for your nice review. I am happy that you like the outcome. Regards

Rom
Rom
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Job well done!

I called Miro based on the reviews on this site and I wasn't disappointed. I had couple competing quotes but decided to go with Miro because of his personality during his initial quote visit. You know when someone looks like you can trust him with your job and he will do it well.
He and his partner showed up one morning and completed the job before noon. Now my leaking problem is solved!

Thank You Rom so much for your nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards.

Jtz
Jtz
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Another Project by Niro and team

Good quality work at affordable prices. Bro keeps his word and time. He will quote you and do the job correctly. I was very satisfied with his first job I had invited him to do one more project for me in less than a year

Thank you so much for your nice review. It was nice to work with you again. Regards.

Darrel in Toronto
Darrel in Toronto

Simply the Best

It doesn't get any better than Miro and his crew. When I needed a few repairs and changes on my eaves trough -- I called infinity gutter. He was courteous, knowledgeable and very professional. I am 100% satisfied with his work, and would call him again, and again.

Darrel (Whitby)

Thank you so much Darrel for your nice review. It was nice to work with you. Regards.

sueb
sueb
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Gutters

Miro and his Assistant arrived on time worked quickly and neatly.
Did the gutters on my garage and did repairs to my house gutters and cleaned them too. Happy with the work.

Thank you so much for your nice review Sue. It was nice to work with you. Regards.

Gabriel in Toronto
Gabriel in Toronto

The Infinity Crew Delivered Again!

This is the second time I hired Miro and his crew to do gutter work. First it was a small repair; this time I needed cleaning, leveling, rework of the down spouts and leaf guards all around my new house with a rather elaborate roof. Infinity showed up as promised, did the work in a very transparent, non-intrusive way and all in all I am a happy camper!

Thank You so much Gabriel for your nice review. It was my pleasure to work with you. Regards

Anil
Anil
1 review Ajax, ON

Top notch service - Eavestroughs replacement & downpipe install

We just got our eavestroughs replaced and a couple of downpipes added by Infinity Gutter. The entire experience from their first visit for the estimate to doing the actual replacement, was outstanding. We found Miro knowledgeable, polite, skilled and efficient. He went out of his way to help us. A section of the eavestroughs had come loose and was hanging down. Miro responded immediately and made an extra trip to put in a temporary fix before starting the actual replacement the following week. This type of work ethic is hard to find these days. They did quality work, completed everything on time, and left the jobsite clean. What more can you ask for? Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for your nice review. It was nice to work with you. Regards

More about Infinity Gutter

Make sure to request a FREE Estimate!

Infinity Gutter installs new seamless eavestroughs, soffits and fascia , in Toronto, the GTA and the surrounding area. We also repair existing damaged eavestroughs. As an experienced gutter and eavestrough contractor, we have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right. We can replace your old "nail on the outside" eavestrough with a new, beautiful, one-piece seamless eavestrough which is now the industry standard.Our experience and successful track record in the installation of new eavestrough systems makes Infinity Gutter the obvious choice for seamless eavestrough replacement.
We are fully insured. Please visit us at: http://www.infinitygutter.ca