Cobourg ON K9A 4J7

Reviews for Bambrough Roofing Inc

perfect new roof

If you need your roof replaced you only need to make one call to Bambrough Roofing and talk to Kirk. He is professional, honest and very fair in pricing the job. His crew led by "Dan" are exceptionally hard working, do a very professional job, are respectful and keep the job site clean. These guys did our very challenging roof last week and showed up on time every day while working thru cold and windy conditions. We could not be more pleased that we chose Kirk and his team.

Acoupland in Cobourg
Acoupland in Cobourg
0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Respectful, Friendly, Efficient - Go with these guys

Kirk and his team were absolutely fantastic. Kirk took the time to explain my shingle options and the products he would be using. We had our new roof within a week of our first conversation and the quote I was given was very fair for the job.

The roofing team were kind and respectful. They did an awesome job cleaning up - we have two small kids running around in our backyard and we've yet to find a single nail.

Respectful, friendly and efficient. Can't thank you guys enough. Highly recommend!

Michael in Brampton
Michael in Brampton

great roof and great clean up

Kirk was fantastic from the start. Came to the house did a quick estimate that ended up being very accurate and was personable and professional the whole time. Kirk's team did a great job on the roof and with the clean up as well. Quality work and would recommend for your roofing needs.

Jonathon  in Cobourg
Jonathon in Cobourg
0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Roof

This company was extremely professional, they came prepared and worked efficiently, I was extremely impressed with the job/clean up/ and service. My roof was in terrible condition, Kirk and his team transformed it back to how it should be. I could not be happier !!! The price was comparable to other roofing companies, but the work was fantastic !!!

Thanks Jonathon!!

Private User reviews Cobourg, ON

My Beautiful New Roof !!!

I had Bambrough Roofing replace the shingles on my home. Kirk came and gave me an estimate and gave suggestions on which colour would look best to match my home. The quote was accurate and no extra costs were added. Kirk also has a bin company which he dropped off the same day the crew started to remove shingles and he picked up the bin when the job was finished and inspected the roof himself to ensure the job was perfected. The crew was very professional, friendly and left my yard spotless ! You wouldn't even know they were there other than my new beautiful roof !!!

Char  in Cobourg
Char in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

Good job - looks great!

Great workmanship and attention to detail. Highly recommend! Kirk and his crew did a great job cleaning up the work site. No issues at all and Kirk had great suggestions in respect to the shingle life and colours.

Extremely Poor Job Resulted in Costly Damage

I have been in the construction industry for over 40 years. With my multiple commercial and residential properties I have had countless roof repairs over the years. The work Kirk and Bambrough Roofing did was the worst I have ever seen. The result of their work was costly damage to the inside of the building.

Bambrough roofing Inc. did a flat roof in Port Hope 34 -40 John St. For a Ross Jackson back in 2015. We were installing a TPO roof over top on to a existing roof . Ross Jackson did not want to pay his bill after the roof was complete it , Ross Jackson demanded that we get a roof inspection done so we got Gibson's from Orono , Gary Thompson certified roof inspector to come down and did up a roof inspection and of course the roof passed with flying colours !! But Ross Jackson said that he knows more about roofs then the inspector and still refuse to pay me

So I had to take the next step and take Ross Jackson to court small claims court So on December 21 Ross Jackson finally showed up to his first court appearance after three years of trying to get him in front of a judge

Ross Jackson counter sued bambrough Roofing Inc. for $ 30,000 for damages to his building
He came to court with no evidence or no proof That any damage was done to his building by Bambrough Roofing Inc. he had no evidence or proof that any work has been done on the inside of the building from extreme damage No work or repairs was done on the inside of the building at all . SO RIGHT AWAY THE JUDGE disallowed his counter suit

Ross Jackson also confirmed to the court and the judge that the roof That Bambrough Roofing Inc. installed in 2015 is still on his property and has never had an issue with the roof and has never spent any money repairing the roof

So on December 21 2018 after three years of trying to get paid from Ross Jackson we finally have a court order for Ross Jackson to pay Bambrough Roofing Inc. for the amount that is owed for the roof they installed At 34 -40 John St., Port Hope

Thanks Bambrough Roofing Inc

Les in Cobourg
Les in Cobourg
1 review Cobourg, ON

new shingles/new roof

He did exactly what he said he`d do!
Kirk(the owner) hopped right up on the roof to measure, felt a soft spot `that`s rotten` he said `I`ll fix that`. He made notes, took measurements, and got off the roof. Within minutes had an estimate for me. "here's the colours of shingles you have to choose from" he said, then suggested the slate grey we ended up picking out anyway. Told me about this warranty that was hard to resist. Kirk then told me about what he and his men were going to do and when they got here they did it. The place looked even better then before. There is none better then Bambrough Roofing.

Allyson Demoe from Bowmanville
Allyson Demoe from Bowmanville
1 review Port Hope, ON

I'm so pleased with the prompt workmanship of Bambrough Roofing Inc as lead by Kirk Bambrough. Fast work (3 work days total), friendly, non-disruptive service and accurate quote. I'm keeping their sign on my lawn to let my neighbours know of my pleasure with the services and I'll definitely be seeking a quote on my soffits, facia and eaves!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Jeremy Morris  in Baltimore
Jeremy Morris in Baltimore
8 reviews COBOURG, ON

Roofing repair

Kirk is a great guy who was kind enough to fit us into his busy schedule to help me out when I was in a bind. His attention to detail is second to none and I know he stands behind the work he does. Kirk was referred to me by a number of coworkers and friends. Before calling him I had the opportunity to see a number of the jobs he has done and they quality is evident in his installs. He uses the finest of products and his installs are above what code would call for. Many roofers still use cheap roofing felt at eaves despite the fact that code calls for ice and water membrane. Kirk goes one step further and usually recommends a synthetic underlay in addition to ice and water to protect your investment.
I will continue to recommend Kirk to all my friends and family for any of their roofing and siding needs. I am a picky guy but so is Kirk so we get along just fine. Many thanks for all your help Kirk. We will be in touch for future projects.

More about Bambrough Roofing Inc

Bambough Roofing specializes in flat roofs, soffit, eavestrough, siding. Offer FREE estimates!

Residential and Commercial Roofs "The last thing you'll ever need to worry about is your roof"