Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Reviews for Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Dishwasher repair

Wise took the time to try a smaller repair to see if it would solve the problem - a cheaper solution, before replacing the bigger part. He was very friendly and excellent at his work.

appreciate the very important point that you mentioned it in your opinion . the cheaper repair is the way that Wise appliance service always try it .
We are happy that you are satisfied of our service on your Dishwasher.
Thanks for your nice words.

Lenn Batson from PATUANAK
Lenn Batson from PATUANAK

Home Appliance Service

We will be pleased to use Hassan in the future.
Here are the key attributes that fueled our satisfaction
Reliable: He is reliable and prompt
Competence: He knows and understands his work
Equipment: He is well equipped with the necessary tools and uses them appropriately
Customer Care: He is sensitive to the customer' s needs and is able to see the problem from the customer's perspective
Availability: He is easily reachable by phone and very responsive
We wish Hassan every success as he continues to serve his customer base.

Thank you for sending such a kind comment , we certainly appreciate hearing them. Your feedback make our business process easier and convince other customers to trust to Wise Appliance Service Ltd.

Pouria from North Vancouver
Pouria from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Fridge Service

Hassan repaired our fridge quickly and was very professional. He quickly diagnosed the problem and effected repairs. I will definitely use his services again. He is very personable as well.

Thank you for this positive and informative review about our Service on your Fridge in North Vancouver. This is exactly the kind of feedback we need to ensure our customers are satisfied with our service.We also do Freezer repair,Dishwasher repair ,Oven repair, Range repair,Washer Repair and etc.Just give us a call if you need.

Max from Burnaby
Max from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Fridge Repair - Kenmore

I contacted Wise Repairs as I was looking through the reviews here and contacted Hassan. The service he provided was honest direct and punctual. He came over diagnosed the problem with my fridge and changed a dead fan that was not keeping the fridge cold. I would recommend him good service.

Thank you very much for choosing wise appliance repair.Your feedback convince other customers to trust us and it is a big help from you to spread our business.
we are glad you are satisfied with our service on repair fridge in Burnaby

May from Burnaby
May from Burnaby

Appliance

I called about dryer problem. We talked briefly over the phone and Hassan was prompt to come take a look at my dryer the next day. I was waiting but he didn't show up at the scheduled time. He later called to apologize that the delay was due to his previous appointment took longer than expected and asked if I could reschedule. Hassan was on time on our next appointment. He was nice, polite and knowledgable. I told him I suspected the problem was the dryer belt because the same issue happened before many times. He replaced the broken belt and thoroughly checked again and he found the root of the problem! It was something else that potentially caused the belt to keep breaking. I was also debating whether or not it's a good idea to replace my 10 year-old dryer instead of keep replacing the belt. Hassan advised that my dryer is in fact still in good condition and should be working fine now that the problem is fixed. He also gave me some advice on my washer machine and let me know about 3 months warranty should the dryer is not working properly. Overall, I'm happy that my dryer is fixed and satisfied with the service Hassan provided! :)

appreciate that you spent your time to write your experience with our service on dryer repair in Burnaby. Wise appliance repair really apologize again for delay on first schedule due to unexpected required time on previous appliance
Thank you so much for accepting reschadule and for nice words about our business .

Ted from Burnaby
Ted from Burnaby

Dishwasher Repair

The best quality you can seek in a professional trade is honesty. We were greatly impressed with Hassan at Wise appliance, who delivered us honest and well researched advice for our dishwasher issues. While this advise prompted us to search for a replacement dishwasher rather than start down a spiral of continuing repairs, Wise is at the top of our list should we have any other maintenance or repair appliance issues!

Thank you for sending such a kind comment , we certainly appreciate hearing them. Your positive feedback help us that other Customers trust and call to wise appliance service for fixing appliances.
Sincerely

Linda from Burnaby
Linda from Burnaby

Refrigerator Repair

Response time is prompt, and he quickly diagnosed and corrected the issue with my Whirlpool fridge. Hassan is very knowledgeable, professional, and kind. I will recommend him to others with confidence!

Thank you very much for choosing wise appliance repair.Your feedback make our business process easier and convince other customers to trust us.
we are glad that you are satisfied with our service and repair refrigerator

Rose from Langley
Rose from Langley

Maytag fridge

I called re fridge trouble and Hassan was able to come late afternoon - in fact, he was here an hour before he originally scheduled the app't!!! VERY friendly man and found my problem in seconds. I will keep his number for future because he does other repairs as well.
Thanks Hassan!!

I Appreciate your time to write your opinion and help to spread our business.
We know how much Refrigerator is important in every moment and it is first priority for Wise appliance repair so we strive to fix it as soon as possible .we hope you are satisfied of our work on refrigerator repair in Burnaby and thanks for Keeping our number to work together in future.
Sincerely

NIck from Coquitlam
NIck from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Fridge repair and Dishwasher repair

Wise Appliance Repair is the best!

The service I recieved was excellent. I called Wise Appliance Repair to investigate why my fridge had stopped working. Hasan was very personable and guided me carefully through the next best steps I should take. Very knowledgeable and trustworthy and clearly interested in serving the customer in the customer's best interest. Top notch.

I appreciate your positive review. It is a big help from you to spread our business and very nice to take time and share your opinion on our service for your fridge and dishwasher repair in Coquitlam. Sincerely wise appliance service

Niloufar Mirzaei from Coquitlam
Niloufar Mirzaei from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Fridge

I called Wise Appliance Repair and wanted my fridge get repaired as soon as possible. Hassan, the technician did a thorough assessment on the phone. He is very knowledgeable. He came exactly at 8am, he's very punctual and I was impressed. His fees are the most reasonable ones in this area! He explained in details about what he was doing. Extremely kind and polite. I would definitely recommend him. He knows what he's doing and more importantly, share his thoughts with you and get you involved too.

I appreciate your time and thanks again for contacting wise appliance repair.Your feedback is very helpful for our business .
We are pleased that you are satisfied on our service for your fridge repair in coquitlam. Sincerely

More about Wise Appliance Service Ltd

WISE  APPLIANCE Service can repair virtually any type of appliance.
Our Technician :
- Customer Satisfaction is his primary goal.
- 11 years experience in home appliances repair
- Licensed and knowledgeable
-Equipped with appropriate diagnostic and repair tools
-Punctual ,friendly, trustful and honest expert
-Running the appliance on quickest time

we work on weekends too , No extra charge for weekends and evenings
NO TRAVELLING FEE

LOCATIONS:
Burnaby,Coquitlam,Port Coquitlam,Port Moody,Vancouver,North Vancouver,West Vancouver,New Westminister,West Side,East Side