Wise Appliance Service Ltd

Barb from North  Vancouver
Barb from North Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

laundry repair

I would absolutely use Wise Appliance again.

My washer had stopped spinning and the technician who came around was knowledgeable, courteous, fast and cheaper than the quote.

What more needs to be said!

Thank you for sending such a kind comment, we certainly appreciate hearing them. Your positive feedback help us that other Customers trust and call to wise appliance service for fixing appliances.so glad you are satisfied with the laundry repair or washer repair in north vancouver.
Sincerely

Evelyn in Toronto
Evelyn in Toronto
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

washing machine repair

just want to share my positive experience about Wise Appliances service , Hassan came to fix my washing machine today, he is very friendly and knowledge , he spend 45 minute to checking reason why the machine is shaking and sounded lard, may be damper broken.....finally Hassan levelled my washing machine, it works well now, he charge call service only, Thanks Hassan , definitely will let you take care of my other appliance in the future, cuz waste time and money to get the wrong guy in !

we certainly appreciate hearing such a positive review.So glad you had a good experience with our service to repair washing machine .Thanks for spreading the business with Wise appliance service Ltd.

marilynbrennan in Maple Ridge
marilynbrennan in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Honest reliable service

I picked this company because of positive reviews from this site, knowing that there could be a downside, but I found they were dead right. When my clothes washer wouldn't start, I phoned Wise appliances. Hassan came when he said he would, made an assessment of my washing machine, mended it within 20 minutes and then cleaned my washer out for me. The bill was less than I anticipated and I found Hassan to be, not just very competent, but a friendly, honest person. I would recommend Wise Appliance Service to anyone and will be calling him next time any of my appliances break down. He is the business - you can't say this about too many people, or too many businesses.

we certainly appreciate hearing such a positive review.So glad you had a good experience with our service to repair your washer or washing machine Thanks for Choosing us and spreading the business with Wise appliance service Ltd.

MYoung, Vancouver
MYoung, Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garburator replacement

Hassan determined that my old garburator could not be repaired, due to an internal leak, and brought a replacement unit. He managed to remove the old unit, but unfortunately could not replace the new unit due to pipe discrepancies, so rather than force the pipe and possibly cause damage, he recommended getting a plumber who would have the proper tools to adjust the pipe. I appreciated his honesty in describing the problem; I was billed only for the cost of the replacement unit and his service call.

Thank you so much for spending your time and appreciate your words.Honestly is one of wise appliance service policy.glad you were satisfied of our service on garburator

Carolina in North Vancouver
Carolina in North Vancouver
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Appliance repair

I had a problem with my oven and my dishwasher and called Hassan he was very gentil and came the next day.
I really recomend him for anyone that need a repair or any service for a appliance.
He did an wonderful job with a very good and fair price.
I am 100% satisfied with his work and know all my appliances are working well!
Thank you so much Hassan! Keep doing this great job.
Carolina

Thank you for spending your time to write this feedback and help us to spread Wise appliance service.Glad you are satisfied with our service to repair oven and dishwasher in north vancouver .appreciate that you mentioned we charge a fair price or low cost that is one of our our goal.

SamAtHome in Vancouver
SamAtHome in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Fridge repair

Our three year old Frigidaire fridge's freezer was working ok but its fridge area was warm. A friend recommended an appliance service company - their tech (who was a little late) spent maybe 15 minutes looking at it, did not do any testing, and then sent us a quote for over $600 plus tax plus the service call cost.

We decided to get a second opinion from Wise Appliance Repair (Hassan). He returned our calls/texts promptly and arrived when he said he would. Hassan was certain that the first tech was wrong and that there was a much cheaper fix - simply replacing the defrost thermostat. Since the fridge is now working properly, it seems he was correct. The first tech did not even mention this solution, he went straight to the most expensive fix.

We're very pleased with Wise Appliance Service and recommend Hassan. We will definitely call him first the next time we need appliance repair. Thanks Hassan!

.appreciate your time for writing such a great feedback. So great to hear that you are satisfied with our service on your Fridge in Vancouver. appreciate your words for convincing others to trust to Wise appliance service Ltd.

Allya in New Westminster
Allya in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Washer Repair

Hassan was an absolute professional. Arrived when he said he would. Did the job for LESS than quoted. Service with a smile on a Saturday night no less! TY, Hassan!

So great to hear that you are satisfied with our service on your Washer in New Westminister.

Irene in Burnaby
Irene in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Great Service

Customer Service was excellent. Called in the morning came out same day, explain what was wrong before fixing and gave us tips on how to maintain our machine. Would recommend to family & friends

Thank you very much for choosing wise appliance service. your feedback is a big help to spread our business. we are glad you are satisfied with our service on repair your machine .

Naizam (Nai) Jaffer
Naizam (Nai) Jaffer
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Washing Machine, Clothes Dryer, and Dishwasher Repaired!

Have you ever had an appliance fail? Your fridge, dishwasher, washing machine? It's quite amazing how much you rely on your appliances to work right. And after years of faithful service you get a hiccup; A water pump fails or a drier belt stretches, or any variety of things go wrong. You search the internet or yellow pages for repair persons in your area? But who do you trust? Who can you rely upon?

Wise Appliance Repair, that's who! Hassan is extremely knowledgeable, professional, efficient, prompt and reliable. I've had two appliances experience hiccups. The first was my Samsung washing machine. Water started pouring out of the bottom—Hassan was prompt and had the problem diagnosed within 10 minutes and that includes taking the machine apart. The water pump was ordered and replaced the very next day! The complete job, two visits, new water pump, disassembly and reassembly came in at $300 taxes in (that includes the $125 dollar price tag for the new pump).

The second was a double whammy. My Kitchenaid Dishwasher and Samsung clothes dryer. The dishwasher wasn’t cleaning dishes properly and the dryer wasn’t activating. Called Hassan again—he was there the same day. First he took apart the Samsung dryer – the belt was worn and he had a replacement in his vehicle! Next came the dishwasher – the cutting wheel was broken and the drain clogged. Again, he had a replacement cutter in his vehicle—total cost, $350 taxes in (that includes the price for the new belt and cutters).

Call Wise and Hassan will come to your rescue! He's trusted, tried, and true. You won't be disappointed. I can't say enough about him and his abilities!

Can not say how much appreciate your words ,positive and informative review that it is so helpful for spread our business .Wise appliance service needs to hear the voice of its clients satisfaction and so glad you were satisfied about our service on your washer , dryer and dishwasher repair in North Vancouver.Appreciate your business with us .

Lisa from Coquitlam
Lisa from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Dishwasher door repair

Hassan is extremely professional. He answers his phone, which is hard to find these days. Setup an appointment right away. On the day of the appointment he called first and showed up on time! He was fast, friendly and did a great job. He even checked another appliance for me to make sure it was working properly. I will definitely recommend him.

The other guy I called before finding Hassan, never showed up, twice! you don't have to worry about this with Hassan.

appreciate your precious words that you mentioned in your feedback , we really need these kind of reviews to spread our business. so happy to hear your satisfaction about our service on your dishwasher repair in Coquitlam.
sincerely
Wise applince service Ltd.

More about Wise Appliance Service Ltd

WISE  APPLIANCE Service can repair virtually any type of appliance.
Our Technician :
- Customer Satisfaction is his primary goal.
- 11 years experience in home appliances repair
- Licensed and knowledgeable
-Equipped with appropriate diagnostic and repair tools
-Punctual ,friendly, trustful and honest expert
-Running the appliance on quickest time

we work on weekends too , No extra charge for weekends and evenings
NO TRAVELLING FEE

LOCATIONS:
Burnaby,Coquitlam,Port Coquitlam,Port Moody,Vancouver,North Vancouver,West Vancouver,New Westminister,West Side,East Side