Window Blinds Direct

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

Jason
Jason

Timelines as promised, quick install, competitive pricing

Realistically, anyone looking for blinds can read the title and discern from that. Not much more you can ask for, but Michael was pleasant and tried his best to accommodate for our fast turnaround request. So far so good, the blinds are a much-needed improvement over the garbage bags (literally) we had taped up prior. Thanks very much!

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Roller Shades

I needed roller shades for fairly large windows in my new built home. Michael and Charles were very helpful and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I had to work with the builder to get an appointment to take the measurement which ended being very last minute and late in the day, they still accommodate my requests and were extremely professional. We shopped around and their prices were by far the best and the material used for the shades far superior.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Custom blinds install

Michael and Charles were timely and helpful with the initial consultation. Charles was gave me good advice with the selections and the company was able to create custom shaped blinds in a timely fashion. The install was scheduled quickly and finished without issues.

Vienna Shades

AMAZING! From beginning my search to the post installation, Michael and Charles were amazing. Michael was very responsive, patient and worked with us and most importantly honest. Charles has such a great energy and such a joy. He came to measure and do the install. The install went without a hitch. There was a minor mistake, a cord that was too long, and it was corrected in 3 days (right after the weekend). When we put in the order, I was provided with a timeline on an estimated installation date and it was accurate! No fluff and done on time. We have received so many compliments on our window coverings. They look stunning!! Thank you Window Blinds Direct for making it so easy. I would HIGHLY recommend.

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto

Shutter install in Oakville

My wife and I had a great experience with both Michael and Charles. Very quick responses to any emails/questions. Our shutters were ready quickly, and installation went incredibly well. Overall, great service and product. We are happy our paper blinds are a thing of the past!

Private User reviews , ON

Supply and instal shades

Michael is knowledgeable about their products and Charles and team did a wonderful job installing them in our home. The blinds look amazing and most importantly the wife is happy!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shutters for the whole house

Awesome service. Michael was quick to respond to all my emails. Charles and his sidekick came out to measure the windows and do the install. The whole process was quick, professional and reasonably priced. The shutters look amazing! Thank you so much for giving my home the privacy it needed.

Eddy
Eddy

Blinds for the entire house

What a great company! Michael was a pleasure to work with. Communication was quick, honest and non pressured. Price was fair and the product and installation was top notch. We could not be happier.

Krystina I.
Krystina I.

Custom blinds

Michael and his installer Charles were wonderful to deal with from start to finish. They worked within our budget and timeline to give us exactly what we were looking for. Very knowledgeable, always punctual and did a great job. Would highly recommend.

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****