Mississauga ON L5N 7C5

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

Harj from Brampton
Harj from Brampton

Fireplace service

Hadn't used my gas fireplace for approximately 5+ years (is about 13 years old). Called Jeff and he came over and we discussed that he'd see if there were any issues that would mean it needed to be replaced, or service it and make it useable if it was in good working order.

Jeff was courteous, clear in communication and extremely clean. he managed to get it working, clean it out and perform all safety checks in a very efficient manner.

Thanks Jeff!

Hey Harj!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review. Glad I was able to help and that you were satisfied!

All the best!

416 888-4761

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Repair gas fire place

Jeff repaired our fireplace - the ignition was not working. Great job -very personable. It’s working perfectly now. He was careful to protect our hardware floor and cleaned up as well including cleaning our glass and vacuuming out the fireplace.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I am glad you were satisfied and I hope you and your family can enjoy using it once again this upcoming winter.

416.888.4761

Merv
Merv

POOL HEATER PROBLEM.

We had used Jeff once before and were very pleased so we asked Jeff to look at our pool heater which was not working properly.
He came over promptly, told us our pool heater required replacement and disconnected our gas line.

Thanks for the review Merv!

Glad you were able to sort out the issue with the company that installed your new heater. I will take this positive review as I feel it is warranted more than the 0 you originally gave me due to another company's dishonesty.

(416) 888-4761

Carmen
Carmen
6 reviews Milton, ON

Pool Heater Repair and Service

We recently moved to a new place with a Pool. Jeff came out to look at our heater, which was giving a sensor error. Jeff was able to come on short notice and address the issue on his visit. He took the time to explain the issue, offer tips for future maintenance and share pictures/videos of what he did. I appreciated the additional time he spent to prevent future issues. I will definitely be using Jeff in the future.

Thanks for the review Carmen. It was a pleasure meeting you and going over some of the key things to know as a new pool owner. I hope you guys enjoy your summer.

Jeff Da Costa
416-888-4761

Andrei in Mississauga
Andrei in Mississauga

Connect gas kitchen range

Contacted Jeff to disconnect my old kitchen range and connect the new one. Jeff has arrived on time despite a very short notice. Provided fast and professional service. I'm very happy with the service and definitely recommend True Flame to anyone who is looking for gas repair services. Thank you Jeff!

Thanks for the review Andrei! It was great meeting you and being able to help you out with that. I will see you for your fireplace whenever you are ready. Cheers!

Rolando in Mississauga
Rolando in Mississauga

Fireplace Repair

It was a pleasure to deal with Jeff. He inspected, cleaned and restored my fireplace to excellent condition. I only paid for what he did which was disclosed upfront and provided useful tips. Highly recommended indeed.

Thanks for the positive review Rolando! Cheers!

Ciaran Lyne in Mississauga
Ciaran Lyne in Mississauga

Gas fireplace repair

Jeff came and fixed our fireplace. Price was very good and he was very knowledgeable and professional and gave us some pointers too. Will certainly look out for him again if future work is needed.

Thanks for the kind words and review Ciaran! Always glad to help, especially during the last year.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Excellent service

Jeff came to our home and serviced two fireplaces. He was very knowledgeable, professional and priced fairly. We will be calling him back for our pool in the spring! C&R in Vaughan

Thanks for the review and hospitality! I hope you guys enjoy those fireplaces knowing they are in perfect working order. See you in the Spring!

Lynne  B
Lynne B
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Gas Fireplace Repair

Just before Christmas our gas fireplace developed a problem. We went on HomeStars to find a reliable service company. We chose True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd based on their many wonderful positive reviews. We called Jeff and he came and checked the fireplace and quickly found the problem and had the fireplace working in no time. As well ,he did maintenance checks on the various components of the fireplace. He also explained the need for a CO detector to be in the same room as the fireplace, which we installed right away. Jeff was very personable, answered all our questions in a manner that was easy for us to understand. With Jeff we know we have received very honest reliable service. Jeff is now our go to person for any fireplace problems, a pleasure to do business with.
Richard & Lynne

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Such kind words makes me blush! I hope you both can enjoy the fireplace once again. Cheers!

bvm
bvm

Older Majestic fireplace service

We recently were looking to replace our older fireplace with a more modern unit. The cost was prohibitive and a number of retrofits would be required. I called Jeff who took the time to talk me through various options. He was patient and attentive. He came out, took the unit apart and cleaned it. It looks brand new. He saved me thousands because he was honest and confirmed the unit was in great working order. If you want an honest person who does awesome work, call Jeff . He is one of the few good ones out there. Thank you Jeff.

It was great meeting you and your wife bvm! Happy to give you tips on what to do to make the unit more modern looking without having to go through a mini reno there when things look as beautiful as they ready do at your place. Hope you guys can enjoy the fireplace again looking brand new! Cheers!

More about True Flame Gas Repair Services Ltd.

At True Flame Gas Repair Services, we specialize in the repair and maintenance of gas-fired pool heaters & fireplaces.

We are committed to providing our customers the best value, knowledge & quality of service possible.

All of our service & repair work includes a detailed report on the safety and operation of the unit so you can rest at ease.

We are fully licensed & insured!

**Pool Heater Service / Repairs**

We service & repair all makes and models of gas pool heaters including the ones listed below.

We carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• Jandy • Laars • Hayward
• Raypak • Sta-Rite • Zodiac
• Pentair • MiniMax • Rheem

**Fireplace Service / Repair**

We service all makes and models of gas fireplaces including the ones listed below.
We also carry the most popular parts on our vehicle to provide the best service possible.

• ARCHGARD • CFM • CONTINENTAL • DROLET • DRU
• GSW • GTI • HEAT N GLO • HEATILATOR • HUNTER
• INSTAFLAME • KINGSMAN • LENNOX • MAJESTIC
• MONTIGO • NAPOLEON • PACIFIC ENERGY
• PETERSON • POLARIS • PORTLAND WILLAMETTE
• REGENCY • SECURITY • SELKIRK • TEMCO • VALOR
• VERMONT CASTING • WOLF STEEL

All service is done with a drop cloth in place and we leave our boots by the door during a fireplace service call.

We also back up all of our work preformed with a 30 day service call warranty.