Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Sabina  H. from Thornhill
Sabina H. from Thornhill

Patio Door replacement

Luca is my go to person when it comes to doors. I had to replace my patio door due to break-in and Luca was able to replace the patio door the next day. Luca did a very good job in installing the sliding door. He is reliable and professional, I recommend him always with no hesitation.

Thank you Sabina really appreciated, a pleasure working for you. Luca

Product (large windows) installation and molding

Dealing with Lucca was an exceptional experience. He is very thorough and meticulous. I have already recommended him to my friends
Allen M.

Thank you very much! A pleasure working for you and your family.

Hortense in Toronto
Hortense in Toronto

Love my new door!

Totally happy with my new door.
From start to finish Luca did an excellent job
I highly recommend Luca's Windows and Doors.

Thank you, I am glad that you're happy!
Luca

Elaine
Elaine
0 reviews Milton, ON

Front Door

Luca is a great guy with great service. We replaced our front door and Luca was very knowledgeable about changing our double doors into one big beautiful door with a sidelight. Would highly recommend Luca for any door project.

Thank you so much, really appreciated!
Luca

kseong
kseong

Owner of gorgeous new door

Change the front door. Was particular about the details, but Luca was available via text/call to help me decide on the right door. Work was done fast and well on day of installation. Happy with my new door, and do get many compliments.
Awaiting follow up service which is standard of Luca's after installation client satisfaction process.

Hi and thank you so much. A pleasure working with you. Luca

Beautiful door replacement

We badly needed to replace our old, cracked wooden front door but everytime we tried, we got overwhelmed. Having contractors come look at it and offer us a giant ugly vinyl box (frame and door) to place on the front of our house was really depressing. When we met Luca he guided us through a catalogue of beautiful steel doors, and steered us toward styles and finishes that would suit our brick facade and also our interior. We went with a wood grain. Luca also suggested a window to add more light to our dark entrance way.
Installation day came and the installation was immaculate. The old door and frame —as well as the old screen door—was removed and the new frame and door was expertly installed. I was particularly impressed with the clean workmanship, and the lovely matte black lock set that works so much better than our old one. Above all, I’m glad we went with the wood grain finish. Natural looking and nice colour. With this new steel door and great lock, I feel our home is much more secure. I couldn’t be happier with its appearance, both from the inside and exterior. Beautiful job, thank you Luca!

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with nice people like you. We will be glad to help you in the future with new windows and doors project. Thanks, Luca

Door and Window installation

Highly recommend Luca for any door/window job you are looking for. He is professional, clean and an all around great guy!

Used him 5 years ago and didn’t hesitate to call him back when we were looking at doing more work.

You will not be disappointed with the great work you will receive from Luca’s Window and Doors Inc!

Thank you for your appreciation, a pleasure working for you and your family. Thanks

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

New sliding doors

We were fortunate to find Luca to replace two old sets of French doors with new energy efficient sliding doors. He first came to give a detailed quote and recommended us a great product. Then when the doors arrived he promptly made an appointment to install them. We are very happy with Luca's quality of work, he did a great job on the doors and you can tell he takes great care and pride in his work. Also a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get new windows or doors!

Thank you for your review. Very easy to work with you and your family, thanks for your hospitality. Luca

Guia in Toronto
Guia in Toronto

Rear Exterior Door Install

Luca replaced a flimsy storm door with a proper exterior door, making sure it fit in the slanted/wonky door frame. After the install, it was significantly warmer in the house since there were no drafts coming through the door anymore. Luca was very careful with his work. Highly recommend!

Thank you so much, very nice working for you guys. Please let me know if I can help you with new projects in the future. Luca

Front door

Luca is very professional and attentive to my request. He gave me options and a good advice on what to choose for my door. The quality of the work is excellent and expertly done. I highly recommended him for all your door concerns and needs

Thank you so much!! A pleasure helping you with your custom front entrance. Luca

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

COVID 19 Update - Dear Homeowners, we're here for your calls, emails and virtual meetings as needed while we're following all health and safety percautions as directed by the province.

***

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!