Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON

Best of 2021 winner 5 timesBest of 2021winner 5 times

Reviews for Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows and Door

I had 14 windows and my back door replaced. The level of customer service provided by Luca throughout the process from the quote to the work and the check ups after the work were excellent. He took the time to explain everything in detail and made it easy for me to have this work done. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to have this type of work done.

Thank you so much, a pleasure working with you and your family. Luca

Priya  in Toronto
Priya in Toronto

Door installation and fixing frame

Luca is amazing to work with he had amazing customer service and follow up. He took his time and effort to answer all of our questions and inquires. He provided us with good service and was honest and upfront. He came and check the work that needed done and gave us the best advise. Our door to the rental property was slanted and frame needed to be fixed. He was able to make it work even when complications occurred. We needed the door ASAP because we were getting our house painted and did everything in his power to get the right door and paint it for us in a very timely manner. We will definitely be using him again! Thank you so much Luca!

Thanks so much, a pleasure working with you guys. Luca

s walker from Etobicoke
s walker from Etobicoke

Front door entrance

Great job, well done, came when he said and cleaned up job site afterwards. This is the third time I have used Luca, has done large living room window and sliding patio door a few years ago. Happy with his work each time. Would recommend him anytime. Was nice dealing with him directly.

Thank you so much!! Very nice dealing with you. Luca

FRONT DOOR

Luca took care in establishing accurate measurements for a custom fitted front door. He discussed options with us and took the time to explain the installation. What's great is that Luca actually installs the door and did so in a fast and timely manner - great communication too. We're very happy and have received many compliments on the door already.

Thank you so much, really appreciated your kindness. Thanks Luca

Richard and Steve
Richard and Steve

Windows, Windows, and Windows!

This was our third time using Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. My husband and I decided to replace all the windows in our house over a three year period. Every time, we have used Luca. We have been so impressed with Luca's professionalism, craftsmanship, and his attention to detail.

We have loved working with Luca on replacing our homes seven windows and our front door. I highly recommend Luca.

Great thanks, I really appreciate your comments and I'll be happy to help you with new projects in the future. Thanks again, Luca

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front door replacement

I'm a repeat customer of Luca for window replacement (at 2 different houses!) but this was my first door with him. I was very satisfied with the communication throughout the process, and of course with the result! My neighbours have been complementing me on the dramatic, positive change.

Thank you so much, I am glad that you are happy about our work, really appreciated your comments. Thanks again Luca

Rose in Toronto
Rose in Toronto

Amazing service, and even better quality product!

Luca from Luca’s Windows and Doors is professional, knowledgeable and meticulous in his work. His is honest and takes pride in his craft. Luca starts and finishes his jobs within amazing timelines and aims to please his clients. We are so happy with the quality of work and would definitely recommend him to everyone we know.

Thank so much for your kindness and your words, I really appreciated. I'll be happy to help you with new projects in the future. Thanks Luca

ted.greenberg in Toronto
ted.greenberg in Toronto

Door Replacement

Luca did a great job replacing our aging/failing front door and screen door. He was quick, efficient & cleaned up all throughout the work. All done in about 7 hours. Would definitely use Luca’s services again!

Thank you so much, really appreciated your kinds words. Luca

3 doors installed

We had to replace our Front, Side, and Patio doors. Going with Luca was the best decision that we made in our renovation. He was prompt, he explained everything that we needed to know before starting, during, and after the job. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 supply chain disruption, one of the doors took longer than we anticipated. However, through the entire process he kept us abreast of the status so that we knew exactly what was happening in "real time". After completing the job, he did a follow-up visit to make sure that we were happy - we were extremely pleased with the work and his workmanship. Someone on HomeStars called him the "Door Whisper" - We totally concur with that person. His service was EXCELLENT. We will be keeping his number for any future Windows/Doors needs.

Thanks to appreciate my efforts to make sure that the end result was achieved, making you happy. A pleasure working with you. Luca

manny in Toronto
manny in Toronto

Exterior doors

Luca replaced both a front as well as a side door in our home and I could not be happier!. His attention to detail is is impeccable and advice is steller. Cost is very reasonable and I must say that he is a very pleasant person to deal with and a very upstanding person indeed. All being said, if anyone out there needs any work that Luca can perform, I'm sure that you will be very satisfied. It's been a tough 2020 and whenever possible, we should support the independent small business owner and help out each other whenever we can.

Thank you so much, a pleasure working with you. So far this is one of the best reviews that I've received, especially during this difficult year.
Thanks again, Luca

More about Luca's Windows And Doors Inc.

COVID 19 Update - Dear Homeowners, we're here for your calls, emails and virtual meetings as needed while we're following all health and safety percautions as directed by the province.

***

Luca's Windows and Doors Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service in windows and doors with proven customer satisfaction. We customize each and every door to suit your needs.

We have expanded our services and now manufacture our own quality doors at our own facility. Visit us at our new location at 1090 Barmac Drive, North York, Ontario M9L 2X3

Call for a free quote!