Drywall Contractors
Drywall Contractors

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Pronto Construction

Drywall completion.

Tom and his team did such a great job in completing our basement drywall. They had excellent attention to detail and were kind and respectful.

We love the finish and look and would definitely use them in the future or recommend to friends and family.

Hey Sameera thank you for the kind words. The best compliment you can give us is a referral so we greatly appreciate that. I'm glad you are happy with our work and service and I hope all goes well with the rest of the project.
Thank you!

jahcharie from Toronto
jahcharie from Toronto

Drywall install

Tom and his crew were punctual and did a great job in a short amount of time and were able to adjust to our evolving project. Would highly recommend Tom for your next drywall project.

Thanks for the review Jason! We understand we need to adjust to every project accordingly and I'm glad you are happy with the results.

Tyler
Tyler

Basement Drywall

Tom was great from start to finish. Super friendly and responsive. The job was well-priced based on other quotes I received and everything came out exactly as discussed and on time. Tom and his guys were also very easy to work with and were good communicators. For example, there were some small details that weren't their responsibility that they helped address as they worked through the project. Would highly recommend Tom and his crew to anyone.

Hey Tyler thanks for the review. We always go above and beyond the scope of work. I aprreciate you writing a few words about us and I hope the rest of the project went smoothly.
All the best in the future!

Eastgate R.
Eastgate R.

Basement renovation

Tom was punctual, reliable and very accommodating It was a pleasure to meet him and his crew. Thanks Pronto Construction!

Hey Ryan it was a pleasure working for you! Thanks for the review and all the best with the rest of your project

Kim
Kim
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement renovation

Tom and his team did a great job on our basement! We needed framing and drywall done for a bedroom and TV room and they did not disappoint. Their work was fast, clean, and beautiful! Everyday they left the workspace clean, showed up on time and communicated throughout the project! We would highly recommend and certainly hire them again.

Hey Kim, thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working for you and Troy, I'm glad you all are happy with everything. All the best in the future!

cristinav
cristinav
1 review Nobleton, ON

Basement Renovation

Tom and his team were a pleasure to work wirh from start to finish. They were incredibly accommodating and clean throughout the entire project. The standard of work that was completed was second to none. They made the whole project a very enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend Pronto Construction to everyone. Thank you Tom and team for a stress free experience!

Cristina thanks for the amazing review. You and Angelo made our job very easy, allowing us to work when comfortably when we needed to. It was a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Extend half wall in kitchen to full wall, alter doorway into kitchen and prime all newly built areas.

Excellent workmanship! Pronto (Tom) did what he promised on time and on budget. Tom always emailed with his estimated arrival time, which was great! It was a pleasure to work with Tom. The basement needs work. Pronto will be the company that we'll hire to do the job!

Hey Liz, thanks for the amazing review. We're looking forward to the rest of the project.

efraponiinvestments
efraponiinvestments
1 review Pickering, ON

Garage drywall

Tom was very prompt and professional, and work was very reasonably priced. Had garage drywalled and taped. Great job!

Hey Barbara, thanks so much for the review. Im glad you are happy with work, it was pleasure working for you. Looking forward to your call for future projects, thank you!

Karen from Toronto
Karen from Toronto

Home Renovation

“Such an admirable person!” I hired Tom for the following tasks: interior demolition, framing work, structural wall foundation, repair, ceiling, sound barrier insulation, drywall, prime and paint. And the list goes on... (I even had him build a dog shower!)
This was a gut job home renovation and I tried to manage the project myself which was challenging and stressful. Fortunately, Tom was so very kind and most importantly he was helpful as he gave me so much advice and he was easy to talk to that I was so relieved to have him around. He was always very attentive, trustworthy, reliable, professional, nice and personable. Absolutely one of the best out there! And such a hard worker. I have also recommended him to few people.

Karen thank you for the kind words. You and Matt were a pleasure to work for. The place looks absolutely beautiful, you designed an amazing home.
Thank you for a positive review and best of luck moving forward!

Marco
Marco
1 review Aurora, ON

Drywall

Tom and his team were a pleasure to deal with from beginning to end.
I was very pleased from initial meeting to quoting to the final product. Truly professional. Came in budget and completed work on schedule as promised. Always started on time and finished on time.
Amazing service, quality and would definitely use again and recommend to anyone needing drywall work with out hesitation.
Friendly, accommodating, and went beyond scope of work to make sure we were happy and job was done to Pronto standards. Truly was a pleasure and super pleased with final product. Thank you once again Tom, as promised you did not disappoint and came through even above and beyond the scope of work, and can’t thank enough.

Hey Marco, thank you for the amazing review. This project was very enjoyable for my crew and I because of the amazing hospitality. Thank you for allowing us to work comfortably and it was great seeing Quinn everyday, one of the most amazing dogs to be around. Best of luck with the rest of the project and we hope to see you soon!

More about Pronto Construction

Pronto Construction Inc. provides the best quality drywall services guaranteed. We specialize in framing, drywalling, taping, painting and drop ceiling installations, as well as complete basement and office finishing. Please contact us anytime for all your drywalling and construction needs.

Good luck on your projects!!

(416)-904-6355