Gta Railings

Vaughan ON

InstagramFacebook
Gta Railings

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 7 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 7 times

Reviews for Gta Railings

pauluxtroy
pauluxtroy

Front Porch Glass Railings

The GTA Railings team was prompt and professional. From a quick quote to measuring the area and installation - everything was done on time and without issue. The product is excellent and really gives our new landscaping a fresh look. I would highly recommend.

Glad you liked our service

ChetBaker21 in North York
ChetBaker21 in North York

Swimming glass railing

Enclose our pool with Mike GTA railing was easy peasy. Each member of team is smiling and very competent. Mike is super responsive and ultra professional, thrive by best quality/client result. Best team in town for this type of job!

Enjoy your new pool & railings!

Marcos
Marcos

Glass railings in the beaches area

The best about GTA was how fast and trustworthy they did the job. Provided quick quote through instagram chat giving the speed, provided recommendations during the design, also when i had to change the measurements they quick provided the changes. Installation was great , very polite , clean and took their on pace to make it right. The delivery time was just on time. I do recommend their service.

was pleasure working with you. Glad it turned out the way you wanted.

j_radovski in Scarborough
j_radovski in Scarborough

Front Porch Railings

Mike and his installer were prompt, courteous and very professional. They exceeded my expectations to ensure I was a happy customer at the end of the job.

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Aluminum Porch Railing

GTA Railing did a wonderful job on replacing my broken wood front porch railing with Aluminum. My porch now looks amazing and I love it. The same day It was done I got compliments from my neighbour.
Mike kept me informed and updated until completion of the project. I would easily recommend Mike & his team to friends and family for any of they porch needs.
Thank you Mike & John for a wonderful job done.

Thank you!
Very happy you liked our service
Enjoy your new front porch railings & columns

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Front Porch railings

Michael and his GTA team (John) did a great job in installing new aluminum railings & column on the Front porch and it looks amazing!

Excellent service and would gladly recommend GTA railings.

What a great transformation of the front porch!
I am glad I was able to refer you to the stone company and everything turned out the way you imagined it.
Enjoy your new railings & columns on a new stone porch

0 reviews Guelph, ON

Glass railings

Fantastic people to work with, great understanding and very professional and solid work, thanks again!!

Areez
Areez

Porch Makeover

Michael was a pleasure to deal with. Gave me a competitige quote and turn around was accurate. Gave me my options and was nothing shy of delivering them. Gentlemen who did the install worked with nothing but precision. Everything is installed perfectly and looks awesome. Highly recommended. My neighbor booked them after seeing their work.

Glad you liked our service
Enjoy your new front porch look!
Michael & GTA railings Team

Jill in Toronto
Jill in Toronto

Modern looking aluminum railing

GTA Railings did my friend's house railing and was recommended to me when I was searching for someone to redo our railing.

What I love about their service is how efficient they are. The virtual quote was quick. At first it was uncomfortable how fast he can give me a quote without visiting our place but he was true to his initial quote so that was pretty smooth process. He also answered all the questions I had regarding the aluminum railing options. I didn't find him pushy/salesy, which I really like as it gives me more time to look into best option for us. Once the deal is good, the company promptly installed our railing. We are very happy with the end result. We'll highly recommend the company to anyone.

We at GTA railings are very happy when we see such positive and detailed reviews. Gives us a huge motivation to continue to do what we love and provide professional service to more clients around gta
Enjoy your new railings!

daniela from Old Toronto
daniela from Old Toronto

Outdoor Railings

Great job start to finish. Very professional and great to deal with. Would recommend this company. Very happy with the results!

Glad you liked our service.

More about Gta Railings

GTA Railings is aluminum railing systems supplier and installer located in Toronto, Ontario

We specializing in:

Glass railings
Glass railing systems
Commercial railings
Residential railings

We offer a variety of designs and quality products.
With aluminum railings, you get the beauty of wrought iron that last like aluminum.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gta_railings/?hl=en