No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

Reviews for No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

K.P. in Toronto
K.P. in Toronto

Bi-weekly cleaning

We've been trialing a number of cleaning companies over the past few months and I can say that the quality of clean that we received yesterday was absolutely top notch. The time arrived on time, they were friendly and professional. We're really feeling optimistic that we've found the right company finally -- thanks!

I'm so glad to hear that the quality of our service met your expectations and we're happy you feel optimistic about No More Chores. We know how important it is for everyone to find a company they can trust, especially when it comes to cleaning. That's why we make sure to hire only the best people who are friendly, professional and deliver an exceptional clean every time.

INCREDIBLE

A family of three came and completely transformed my apartment, in two hours cleaned everything, even inside my drawers, and organized all my bottles, pens, etc. I cannot highly recommend them enough!

I'm so glad you were delighted with your experience! Thank you for taking the time to share it. Your feedback is invaluable to us and we'll be sure to pass on your comments about our team members. We're always looking for ways to improve our service and are grateful that you took the time to share your experience with us.

I want you to know how much I appreciate your business--thank you again for choosing No More Chores!

Maid service

I could not be more pleased with No More Chores. They are punctual, friendly, professional and best of all they do an extremely thorough job. It's not an overstatement to say that they have changed the lives of my family... We enjoy our home so much more and feel so much happier since subscribing to this service. A+++

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to let us know about your experience with No More Chores. We're so glad that No More Chores has helped make your home easier and more enjoyable. We always appreciate hearing from our customers, especially when they have such great things to say about us! We appreciate the opportunity to be of service and hope that our continued dedication will result in a long-lasting working relationship. Thank you again for your business!

Shervan in Toronto
Shervan in Toronto

Excellent service and employees.

Very professional and did a fantastic job cleaning the house from top to bottom. Would recommend to anyone who needs a thorough cleaning of their new or existing home. A+

Thank you for the feedback Shervan. We're so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that our team did a fantastic job with your home.
I'll be sure to pass along your feedback about our team's professionalism and thoroughness - they will appreciate hearing that their hard work was noticed!
It's always our goal to make sure every customer has a great experience, whether it's through scheduling or the actual cleaning itself. Thank you again for choosing No More Chores!

Rhonda King in Vaughan
Rhonda King in Vaughan

Condo cleaning

After loosing my long time cleaner due to retirement, I tried 2 different cleaners and was completely disappointed with them, both did amazing work the first 2 times then started slacking off. I’m extremely picky and had to let them go. I found No More Chores online and decided to give them a try. I booked the promo which was a deep clean including fridge and stove. I’ve only had one cleaning session with them so far but I was so impressed I booked weekly cleanings. I came home to a clean fresh smelling home, they paid attention to everything…I was impressed! I would definitely recommend them and can’t wait to see them this week!

Rhonda, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your first deep clean with us and have already scheduled a weekly cleaning. We are committed to providing the best possible service for our customers and it sounds like we're off to a great start! We're always happy when our customers are satisfied with their experience and it's great that we could be part of making this happen. We take pride in making sure every detail is attended to during our cleaning sessions. We look forward to seeing you again this week!

House Cleaning

The team always show up on time and consistently do a great job.
They bring all of their own cleaning materials, and are very careful around breakables.
The company sends out reminders in advance and gives you the opportunity to add special services on a one time basis.

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that we've been able to help keep your home clean and tidy.

We want every customer's experience with us to be a good one, and it sounds like we've done just that. It was great hearing from you about our process which includes reminders of upcoming appointments as well as the opportunity for customers to add special services on a one time basis.

Nilani in Toronto
Nilani in Toronto

Deep Clean

I needed a deep clean and they did a really good job. We did face a miscommunication error in the process but they were quick to fix it and the manager Grace was so understanding and patient.

Thank you so much for the feedback, we're really glad to hear that our team was able to help and that you were satisfied with the deep clean! I'm sorry there was a miscommunication in the process. We take pride in providing exceptional customer service and it sounds like Grace did just that.

wookieoh in Toronto, Ontario
wookieoh in Toronto, Ontario

Move out cleaning

The best cleaning service I have ever used. The ladies did a fantastic job and were on time. Complete and thorough job throughout the entire condo. I would highly recommend them without hesitation.

Thank you for your review. It sounds like you had a great experience with our team and we're glad to hear that they were able to make your place sparkle!We take pride in the quality of work we provide and it sounds like your expectations were exceeded! Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback, I will make sure your comments are passed on to my team. We hope to see you again soon.

Excellent services

My apartment was in need of a deep clean that included including the inside of the fridge and oven. The team did such a great job. I was very impressed! I’m def calling them again.

Hi, thank you so much for the feedback and kind words! I'm so glad we were able to help with your deep clean. We really appreciate it when our customers take the time to leave reviews like this one.

I'll be sure to share your review with our team as well, they will love hearing that their hard work is appreciated by you!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Great experience

Great experience with No More Chores. Cleaning was good and I really appreciated the booking process. You can get an immediate rate online plus choose your date and time. Super convenient!

Thank you Karen for your review! I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience with No More Chores. I'm so glad that you found our booking process easy and convenient. We're committed to making this process as simple as possible for all of our customers while also providing them with quality service at an affordable price. I hope we can count on your continued support in the future!

More about No More Chores Of Toronto Cleaners

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts.
Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system.

All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals and we are insured. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.
We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, carpet cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, deep cleanings, and AirBnb cleanings.

We are following all Covid-19 regulations. Your Safety is our number one Priority.
Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.

Call us now - 647-490-2523