General Flooring Canada

Reviews for General Flooring Canada

allen
allen

Flooring renovation

We are glad we chose General Flooring for the job, great customer service from the beginning to completion. Excellent work, we definitely will recommend this company to my friends.

ekant.ism
ekant.ism

Flooring installation

Really fantastic flooring installation and at a great price. Really impressed by the support throughout the process right from the evaluation meeting to the finish. Highly recommend to take their service

Alan in Toronto
Alan in Toronto

Hardwood and Installation

The price of the hardwood was very reasonable but the installation was terrible and the company's response to my concerns was even worse. The installers were not professional and left dents throughout all the hardwood they installed (see pictures). I suspect the machine they used to cut the hardwood left these marks. They finished the job in the evening and it was dark and I didn't notice the marks. Painters arrived the next morning and put tarps all over the floors. I didn't notice all the marks until the painters left. I advised the company and they said I approved the job when the installers left and they would not do anything.

Dear Customer, your review has been received, even though the team worked for you had many good comments from before, we have decided to suspend them for further investigation into this case.

Rouzbeh in Toronto
Rouzbeh in Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great work and great support service

General flooring company provided me a great work. It was a quite big project including removal of existing old tile and wood floors, installing engineered hardwood + tile for about 2000 sqft, and sanding and refinishing stairs.
They had a large group that worked quite fast and were able to finish everything on-time in about 14 days. They usually work from 9am to 7pm and sometimes more including Saturdays. The most important part was that they were able to finish on time. The reason is that I had everything based on the initial time estimate including another group for renovation, moving company, my condo elevator, ect. and any delay could mess all arrangements.
The quality of their job is great and the price is also very good. More importantly they stand by their service and if there is any concern they address to the customers satisfaction. For instance, after they finished we noticed the hand-railing of the stairs is loose. They accepted and fixed the issue ASAP.
Before I hire them I spend a lot of time to search for the best company to do the flooring and I finally chose the General Flooring. I am extremely happy for my choice and will recommend them to my friends if they needed. Way to go and keep up your great service.

Thank you so much Rouzeh for your kind words!

Upstairs Flooring Replaced

First off, no one asked us to write this review. I met with three different companies, and we chose General Flooring. Zoe was a big help throughout, as the office manager. She explained everything in a friendly manner and was transparent and professional! Communication was really great with everyone. The workers were punctual, hard-working and extremely diligent. They got the job done (the upstairs of our larger semi-detached East York home) in two longish days. We installed engineered hardwood. Cutting was done outdoors and dust minimized. Clean up was perfect. I would not hesitate to employ this company again for further work and highly recommend them!

Hello Stephanie, Thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to assist you with your future needs. Happy New year to you and your family!

dilmurat in Toronto
dilmurat in Toronto

Quality work

I contacted the company when I’ve yet to move in to the new house so all the work was done remotely by communicating with the general manger and I couldn’t be more happier with the result of their work.
I compared with a few different flooring companies and I find General flooring’s price to be very competitive.
Great experience over all and highly recommended!

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Great job! New flooring for 2 rooms

Typically we search a few providers for projects like these but from the time we stepped into General Flooring, we felt comfortable. Friendly, up front, reasonable pricing and good quality product. It was an efficient experience and the install went exactly as planned with no issues or delays. We are very happy with General Flooring and wouldn’t hesitate one bit to recommend them. We will use them again for future fitting needs.

cecilialu89 in Concord
cecilialu89 in Concord

Laminate flooring

We are very happy we went with General Flooring. Great customer service, good and well priced flooring. The installation was completed very quickly. Zoe was especially helpful throughout the whole process.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Floor renovation

Excellent work, professional service, appreciated the help! Stefanie perfectly arrange the whole project for me, also provide me many ideas in terms of design,I will recommend this floor company to my friends, they deserve it!

Candice in Toronto
Candice in Toronto

House Flooring

The hardwood and laminate flooring we purchased from General Flooring Canada are in very good quality at a reasonable price.

Stefanie provided a great level of customer service when we were choosing amongst different design and materials. Her recommends are super helpful and we received the ordered products the next day, which makes the whole renovation process more smoothly.

More about General Flooring Canada

At General Flooring Canada, we provide top-notch flooring solutions catering to the needs of our customers. We’re dedicated to run our business in an honest and professional way to strive to make a positive impact on our customers. Our range of services includes laminate flooring, hardwood flooring, engineered hardwood flooring and vinyl flooring. Here at GFC, we’re committed to providing quality and customer satisfaction through our innovative product design. Our vast selection of flooring includes smooth, wire-brushed, hand-scraped, oil finished, semi-gloss, ultra matt, unfinished and more. With a lavish 200k+sq.ft of flooring in stock, we ensure to deliver flooring products right at your doorstep. Also our showroom offers flooring options, surface types and gloss levels with over 100+ color to choose from, assures that you always get what you need. Apart from providing flooring products, we indulge in doing installation services. We also work directly with Canadian hardwood manufacturers and import Canadian made laminate flooring and vinyl flooring. We have made the purchasing process easier by establishing a reliable and streamlined inventory returning and exchanging process. More importantly, our mission is to bring you the best flooring possible and make your life better.