Stannah

Elevators, Lifts & Ramps Installation & Service
Markham ON L3R 5L9

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Stannah

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Stair lift

Friendly staff
Quality product

All aspects from the staff from sales, to estimate to install are very friendly and are good with elderly people.

The stair lift is good quality and has made quality of life much better for elderly.

Improving your quality of life means a lot to our entire staff. Thank you for trusting Stannah with your stairlift purchase and we wish you many years of safe travel on your stairs.

Stairlift

Stannah stairlift is very professional from sales through to final installation. The installing crew is skillful. They are polite and patient to answer questions. They presented the operation instructions in a very comprehensive manner. Job well done !

The customer journey is always our priority at Stannah. Ensuring that we treat you and your loved ones like family while providing the safest quality stairlift motivates us daily. Thank you for your kind words.

Nini in Vaughan
Nini in Vaughan

Stair lift installation

It was a positive experience working with Stannah to install a stair lift at my parents’ house. Each member of the Stannah staff, such as the electrician, and installers were professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. A special thank you goes out to our mobility specialist Matthew, who was patient in answering my questions, quick to follow-up to all requests, flexible in scheduling appointments, and overall very pleasant to work with.

Lead time of this custom manufactured stair lift (from taking measurements of the stairs to installation) was 9 weeks instead of the 4-5 weeks quoted. I assume this longer turnaround was due to current COVID restrictions and the Christmas holidays?

I would readily recommend Stannah to anyone looking for a quality stair lift that is solid, safe, and easy to use. Stannah has given me a peace of mind knowing that my senior parents can safely remain in their current house for as long as they wish. Most importantly, my parents are very satisfied with the end product.

Thank you Nini. Covid has affected us all but we are glad that we could fit you with a Stannah stairlift and get it installed with safety at the forefront. We hope you and your parents remain healthy and well and enjoy their Stannah for many years.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto
1 review Lakefield, ON

Mancave

There are many providers of Stair lifts - and it was difficult, at first, to decide. In my mind, if you do not have good service at the start, you wont have a good finish. I had excellent service from day one; from the Sales Rep, to the Technical and Installer Co-Ordinator, right to Joe the installer. I do not know anything about stair lifts, but I do now. It was installed around my schedule, all my questions were answered, and the installer (Joe) even swept up. Rare. For sure! in new construction I have had many contractors that have not bothered to even attempt to clean up. Well done. i would highly recommend.

It was truly our pleasure to provide you with a quality Stannah stairlift and ensure that the entire process exceeded your expectations. All the best and stay safe. Thank you.

Private User reviews , ON

You will not be disappointed!

From THE moment we spoke with Christy to get a quote we knew that we wanted to work with her. Not only did she know her product, but she genuinely cares about her customers. She was there to help us through the process and answered all of our messages quickly. The timeline from fabrication and shipping to installation was fast considering the current pandemic situation. The guys who installed were thorough and took the time to explain everything before leaving. We are so grateful for all your help in making our grandmother’s mobility easier and for our peace of mind in knowing she is safe. Thank you!

We appreciate your business and taking the time to share your review. Enjoy your new Stannah stairlift.

William in East York
William in East York

Residential stair lift

Excellent sales by Mathew, great installation, wonderful follow up.
Game changer for my wife to re-gain use of whole home.
Can go out to work without any worries of falls.
Highest recomedation.
I have recommended Stannah and Mathew as well as installation crew to a neighbour for the same high level of service.
William of East York

Thank you William. We're pleased that you are completely satisfied with your experience with the team at Stannah.

Great stairlift

We made the right choice by choosing Stannah stairlift. Matthew, the sale representative, was very knowledgeable and informative. He took accurate measurement on our staircase, and the custom-made stairlift came in and got installed perfectly.
The lift is easy to use, and Stannah provided us 3 years full warranty.

Thank you for choosing Stannah for your stairlift purchase. We are confident that you will enjoy many years of travel on your stairs. Stay safe.

Zelia
Zelia
1 review Ajax, ON

Stannah Stairlift

I’m very pleased with the Stannah stairlift that was recently installed in my parent’s house to assist my Mom with safely accessing their second storey. From the initial conversation and meetings with Matthew (and with Lori at the office) to the installation and follow-up, the process was smooth and as expected. My Mom, who was reluctant at first, now feels confident in the use of the lift.
I highly recommend Stannah Canada for their professional, courteous service and their excellent selection of stairlifts.

Zelia, we appreciate your wonderful feedback. We're happy to hear your mother is confident in her home with the addition of a new Stannah stairlift.

Zee
Zee
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

260 custom curve stairlift

Excellent customer service from Christy to the2 young install guys (sorry didn't get their names).

Bang on time line, product delivered and installed with no hitch. Highly recommend.

This will keep my dad safe at home with me and his family.
Thank you so much!

Zee, thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide a stairlift for your father. We are pleased that he will be able to safely navigate the stairs in his home safely.

Neil from Toronto
Neil from Toronto

Very Satisfied with Stannah

We have a 3 story home and my wife was having difficulty climbing the two flights of stairs. Did some research and settled on Stannah. From the moment I first called everything moved along quickly and very efficiently.
Matthew the Mobility Sales Specialist was at our house within a couple of days of my call and I was impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. We gave him the go ahead and he was back a few days later to take detailed measurements as the stair lift from second to third floor has to be custom made as it curves. He told us the first set would be installed in about a week and sure enough I had a call the next day from the installation manager sheduling the install for the folowing week and advised the custom set would be about five weeks which we had anticipated.
On intallation day Joe arrived on time and had the lift installed in about three hours (well within the 3-5 hour window I was told it would take) Joe did a great job and cleaned up and removed all the packaging,gave me a demonstration of how it worked and left an easy to use manual and warranty documents.
Lift is easy to use and fully met our expectations. We know that the second install will be just as smooth and we are eagerly looking forward to it.
As Matthey said " Stair lifts turn your house into a bungalow without the hassle of moving" Could not agree more.

Mr. Petrie, thank you for sharing your experience with Stannah. Your home is now a "bungalow" which we hope you enjoy for many many years.

More about Stannah

Stannah is recognized around the world as the company that brings freedom, independence and a strong sense of safety back to anyone who has difficulty overcoming the challenges posed by the stairs in their home. Indoors and outdoors, around the world there are more Stannah stairlifts in place than any other brand.

Ever since Stannah was established as a family-owned company almost 150 years ago, we have been committed to quality craftsmanship. Safety, reliability, and value are the tools of our trade, while you, our customer, are our primary focus. We want you to understand and enjoy freedom, independence and the inescapable feeling of pride that comes from being the master of your home.