Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M1N 3L8
Plumbing
Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Fanny Nolte
Fanny Nolte

Furnace and water tank replacement

We had a furnace that broke down in the dead of winter, and I set about asking for recommendations. Grizzly kept popping up with reliable and positive reviews so I contacted them. Brad came that same day to take a look and set about arranging all the details. From his initial visit, to the subsequent days of work, all the employees were extremely professional, friendly, and explained things in layman's terms so I felt competent and understood what they were doing every step of the way.
We are very happy with their work, our new Navien combi unit heats our home and provides hot water on demand (and gave us back a huge amount of space in the basement!).
I would recommend Grizzly in a heartbeat, and am so glad we went with them.

Kitchen Faucet Installation

We experienced a hose leak in our kitchen faucet late Sunday evening. Grizzly came to our home the very next day and installed a new faucet - quick turnaround was greatly appreciated. They took the old faucet and recycled for us as well. Very professional and pleasant to deal with. Thank you for a great job! Well done!

Combi boiler installation

Very appreciative of the excellent boiler furnace install from the Grizzly P&H team. Brad responded to my request for a quote quickly and was knowledgeable in answering all my questions about the new combi systems and what model would meet the needs of my family. I also liked the electronic booking system and reminders for the install appointment. Kyle led the install and I was impressed with his consistent communication about the progress of the job. The team was mindful of our work at home schedules and managed to coordinate the noisy parts of the install to avoid our critical on-line business meetings. When the other team members, Derek, Alex and Andrew needed to access the radiators throughout the house they were polite with their requests and wore masks for the duration to respect Covid requirements. Once complete, Derek was enthusiastic in responding to all my questions about the new boiler and standard safety measures. I have a finished, carpeted basement and was, again, impressed with the care taken to remove all old furnace parts and pipes. Kudos for an efficient, high quality install.

Clogged kitchen sink

Had a badly clogged kitchen sink. Andrew showed up within an hour of my calling Grizzly. Super sweet young man, informed me at every step. Had to use 3 different snakes, worked hard and cleaned up. Highly recommend.

Installation of a new toilet after a water leak

Great service, again, as this is the third time I reach out to Grizzly Plumbing for help. They returned my call super quickly and were very clear about my possible options and associated costs. This certainly made our decision easier to make. Andrew was great. He is a lovely guy, very professional, and really inspires trust. I would certainly recommend them!

Pipe Blockage

I found Grizzly Plumbing because they were recommended more than once on Facebook. I thought I’ll make a note just in case I needed a plumber. I’m so glad I did.
The kitchen sink in the downstairs apt of our duplex backed up and flooded into the basement. I phoned Grizzly Plumbing first thing in the morning and Derek was here soon after. He showed up wearing his mask and wore it the whole time. He worked extremely hard all day long, boring through a blockage that had built up over years and rectifying piping that was not done to code. He explained thoroughly about everything that was done.
Derek is pleasant, conscientious and knows his trade. He also cleaned everything up.
If you need a plumber, don’t hesitate…call Grizzly!

Bathroom/kitchen plumbing improvements

Andrew was great. Informative, friendly, and gave me different options based on cost. He actually went the extra mile and went to Home Depot to replace a faucet I bought that was defective.

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Basement drain snaking

Basement drain was backing up due to roots in the clay pipes. Grizzly was able to send someone over the same day. Andrew was great; he arrived on time, found the problem, fixed it and did a fantastic job explaining the issue to me. I also liked how grizzly sent me a confirmation text with all details prior to the job.

More about Grizzly Plumbing And Heating Inc.

Here at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are committed to making a pleasant atmosphere for all our customers, where we can apply our training and experience to make your household dreams a reality. Our polite and courteous staff will take the time to go over your options and alternatives when it comes to achieving your Plumbing, Heating and gas needs. We are a fully licensed and insured company and take pride in completing all jobs to current plumbing, heating and gas specifications. We insure the upmost quality is provided, and warranty all our work with customer satisfaction; guaranteed. We utilize the latest in industry technology and equipment to improve your homes comfort and efficiency.

***

Often plumbing complications are unexpected and require instant attention; our twenty-four-hour emergency contact line is always available for immediate response. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating technicians will diagnose the issue and provide you with prompt repair solutions. Our up-front pricing guide is designed to provide pricing transparency to our customers with no hidden fees. Our commitment to customer service and quality assurance is what makes Grizzly Plumbing and Heating a top choice in the Greater Toronto Area.

PLUMBING:

***

At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating our priority is the comfort and safety of your home. Our skilled technicians can handle any problem big or small, from a blocked main drain causing damage and noxious odors, to a dripping kitchen faucet. We install all plumbing needs for your home from basic repairs to fully outfitting all new plumbing throughout your home. Whether it be a new or repaired bathroom shower, sink, vanity install, etc. we will ensure the work is completed efficiently and in a timely manner. Our fully stocked trucks carry a large variety of replacement parts to ensure a quick and guaranteed repair. We work well with all contractors and are knowledgeable in reading blueprints.

DRAINS:

Main Drain Issues?

***

Toronto has many older neighborhoods, it’s not uncommon to find homes over a hundred years old. Most older homes will have some original plumbing including clay main drains that handle all the homes waste water. Cracks in the clay pipe, tree root penetration, and separation due to shifting are all very common issues that may lead to a main drain blockage. At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we know a blocked main drain can be an upsetting time for our customers as sewage coming up through a floor drain can be dangerous and hazardous to your health. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating utilizes modern technology when dealing with blocked main drains and sewers. Our top priority is to get your drain flowing again by determining the root cause of the blockage. Once the problem is identified our technician will present you with a solution and a cost.
We will clear the obstruction use a drain camera to identify damage and repairs. Exterior drain problems on the front of your property can be costly to excavate, at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we utilize technology that will often allow us to repair your problem without exposing all the piping. We do this by utilizing a pipe lining technology. We can “line” the existing pipe with a hard epoxy material and save you the hassle and expense of excavation. Should the main drain need replacing our certified team will expose the damaged section(s) and replace the piping with CSA approved material.
Grizzly Plumbing and Heating is a City of Toronto approved installer. This means we can access permits and the financial rebates the city offers. Taking advantage of the rebates can often alleviate a large portion of the overall repair cost. All our underground pipe replacements and repairs come with a guarantee. If the problem ever re-occurs in a previously repaired section we will repair it for FREE.

Heating:

At Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are experts in Hydronic Heating “water based heating systems”, this type of heating system uses boilers, we do not work on forced air furnaces. Being certified plumbers and gas fitters, our technicians can help navigate the many complexities of a hydronic system. Our technitians are experts with the old boiler systems that are still common in Toronto. Boiler cleanings, and combustion analysis readings are by law required annually on all atmospheric boilers. This annual maintenance is to ensure the products of combustion never enter the home and dangerous levels of carbon monoxide are not being produced by the boiler. Upgrading your heating system can be a great way to limit the dangers of an old system and to save money on your gas bills. However, improvements must be done properly to ensure appropriate heat is achieved. Adding radiators or in-floor heating to a system that wasn’t initially designed for the extra loads can be a devastating mistake to fix; if done incorrectly. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating are experts in determining the size and number of radiators required to heat a home. We install or update all hydronic in floor heating. Since every home is unique it takes an experienced team like ours to devise the appropriate boiler configuration to fit your dwellings needs, while conforming to all TSSA code requirements.

Gas:
With Hydro costs increasing more and more people are relying on the comfort and affordability of natural gas to heat their homes, prepare their food, and produce their domestic hot water. Grizzly Plumbing and Heating offers the installation of all gas piping required for indoor and outdoor appliances. Whether it is a new gas line to a barbeque, underground line to a pool heater, or just a new line to a gas stove, make sure the job is done safely and sized appropriately. After installation or repair of a gas line is completed, it is imperative the line be properly tested for leaks. In most cases this requires filling the line with an inert gas well above the normal operating pressure of the line, when done incorrectly this process can rupture the gas regulators on other appliances throughout your home. Here at Grizzly Plumbing and Heating we are committed to adhering to all natural gas codes; your safety is our priority.