Ontario Paving

Toronto ON M1V 5C4

Reviews for Ontario Paving

Ken in Toronto
Ken in Toronto

Terrible experiences with paving company

Terrible experience dealing with the operator, Luca.
Conversation with Luca are almost unpleasant and contentious. Never call me back after taking my deposit. Misrepresent the offer and end up forfeit my deposit. I have 4 quotes and Ontario Paving is the only company that require the customers to apply and pay for the permit themselves. I only find out this after follow up with Luca after 4 weeks. All in all its very bad
experience.

Norma
Norma

Removed my old driveway and put in a new asphalt driveway.

They did a great job removing the old driveway and preparing it for the new asphalt driveway which was completed later. They were quick and thorough. Very good experience.

Norma it makes us happy to know you are happy. It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new driveway.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Driveway

Very professional, they have done it perfectly. Highly recommended ! Luca is very cooperative. We are happy

Drive way

Luca and his team did an amazing job. Highly recommended. The whole project was smooth and the result is great.

Glad to hear your with the outcome. Thank you for kind words. Enjoy the new driveway.

Driveway

Excellent service and on time work completed , total great experience , like my new driveway

Buddy thank you so much for the kind words. Glad you are happy with your experience with Ontario Paving. Enjoy the new driveway.

Amanda B from Scarborough
Amanda B from Scarborough

Believe the Reviews!

I found Ontario Paving and reached out to Luca after reading all the positive reviews. He was (by far) the most responsive of all the companies I reached out to, and gave me a great quote on our driveway. His team was incredibly fast, but there were no cut corners on the amazing job they did. They cleaned everything up when they were done, and the gentle slope and edges on our driveway look perfect. I keep going outside just to look at it. I'm looking at it right now... It's beautiful.
Thank you Luca and Ontario Paving!

Amanda thank you so much for the kind words. It makes us happy to know that you are happy. Enjoy your new beautiful driveway!

Colin in Whitby
Colin in Whitby
8 reviews Whitby, ON

New Asphalt Driveway

I was very happy with Luca and his crew. When we decided to go with Ontario Paving, Luca was able to fit us in two days later to remove our old driveway. Other companies told us it would be four to six weeks just to remove the old driveway. Then about five weeks later, they showed up and finished the driveway. Everyone was polite and professional and the driveway looks great. Thanks.

Thank you Dan. We take pride in keeping our clients happy, being courteous, and always willing to accommodate when we can. Enjoy the new driveway!

Driveway Paving

Originally quoted a lower amount for a smaller driveway. Additional area was later added to the quote but it was fairly priced. Work was well done. 2 separate crews, one to remove the old driveway, one to pave.

Glad your happy with the outcome. Enjoy the new driveway

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Beautiful New Asphalt Driveway in Etobicoke

Luca and his team dug out my mother's old driveway and gave her a beautiful new even driveway surface. My mother contacted Luca a few times to confirm the date for the new driveway and each time his customer service was very patient and re-assuring. My mother is delighted with the finished product. I highly recommend Ontario Paving!

Kelly thank you so much. Ontario Paving takes pride in our customer service and being transparent. It makes us happy to you are happy. Enjoy the new driveway.

Angelo
Angelo

Driveway Paving

The quality of the job is excellent, and can’t beat the price I was given. I had a lot of panic over the last little while as the job was completed later than I was expecting, but Luca assured me it would get done and it has now been done. I am happy to have chosen his company.

Angelo, glad your happy with everything. Again sorry for the delay, weather is something we cannot control. Thank you for your patience.
Enjoy the new driveway

More about Ontario Paving

Ontario Paving specializes in residential, commercial, industrial new asphalt projects, and parking lot maintenance at a very competitive rate. Weather it be an indoor, outdoor, rooftop, underground garage, or street level parking lot or driveway, we can handle any maintenance you require or completely rehab the entire perimeter with new ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Campbellville?