Ontario Paving

Toronto ON M1V 5C4

Reviews for Ontario Paving

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Paving Driveway

Ontario Paving did a great job!
The crews were very professional and polite. They went beyond my expectations and I highly recommend Ontario Paving for the best results.
Thank you Luca.

It was our pleasure. Glad your happy enjoy the new driveway.

Driveway Paving

We were pleased with the work that Ontario Paving performed. The project was a bit delayed because of the extreme heat but Luca kept us informed of the timeline. His pricing was very fair as well. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you for the kind words. We strive on service and craftsmanship. Enjoy the new driveway!

1 review Milton, ON

Driveway paving

Well done job with a nice thick layer of asphalt. Luca was very good about communicating timing of everything. Great value for the work done which included complete removal of a side area of bricking from the prior driveway. I would definitely recommend Ontario Paving if you are looking to get your driveway paved.

Thank you for the positive review. Glad you are happy. Enjoy the new driveway!

John
John

Driveway (asphalt removal and replacement)

We hired Ontario Paving to remove and replace our asphalt driveway. The price was fair and the work was excellent. The crew was efficient, professional, friendly and tidy. We would have rated this company a perfect score if not for a couple of miscommunication problems that should be remedied easily.
The time between removal and return to replace the asphalt was originally quoted at 2 to 3 weeks. At the end of week 3, I contacted the company to find out an estimated date for the asphalt to be laid down. I was told it would be at least 2 more weeks. I questioned it, but did not complain. The crew arrived a few days later so that turned out fine. On the morning that the crew were scheduled to arrive, I asked what time we could expect them so we could be here. We were told that we didnt need to be here. I questioned if the crew would need my hose (which is locked in the garage). Oh yes they would need that. I pulled a backyard hose up to the front and left the water on. We left the house. While we were out, the crew needed my garage door opened so the steamroller could roll over the asphalt where it meets the garage floor. Luckily, we were on our way home and they only had to wait 5 minutes.

Apart from those simple issues, this job was very well done. Time will be the test as to the quality of the asphalt. We are satisfied.

The stone edging and stairs were done by a private contractor.

John we are sorry for the delay but the heat wave we had put us behind schedule, our guys stopped working everyday at 2pm. We can't afford our men to get heat stroke. As you know there was severe heat warnings. We appreciate your patience and more importantly you are overall happy with our work.

0 reviews Caledon, ON

paving driveway

We are very pleased with Luca and Ontario Paving for the excellent service from first meeting to final completion.

Completed on time , on budget and looks great

Glad to hear you are happy with our work and service. Enjoy the new driveway!

Driveway paving

Ontario Paving did a great job on my driveway. The crew who worked on it were very professional.

Thank you. Enjoy the new driveway

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Driveway paving

Great experience. I am extremely pleased. I was a bit skeptical at first but after talking to Luca my mind was put to ease. Luca and his team was amazing. Luca kept to his word about the timeline and I highly recommend his services.

We always stick to our word and pride ourselves on it. Enjoy the new driveway!

Driveway paving

My driveway had not been re-paved in the 62 years that my family has owned the house. Ontario Paving did a wonderful job in making our driveway look new and totally refreshed. The pricing for the project, the expertise and professionalism of the crew doing the job, and the finished product left me very happy to have made the decision of hiring Ontario Paving.

Glad to hear your very pleased. Enjoy the new driveway!

Raj in Brampton
Raj in Brampton

Exceptional Service and Workmanship

Luca and his team at Ontario Paving did a superior job tearing out and repaving our old driveway. His follow up and support is second to none.
Always accessible to answer questions. The crew did a wonderful job ... thorough and professional. I've had bad experiences with other paving companies and dreaded the process of hiring a company to do our driveway. Luca and Ontario Paving met and exceeded our expectation and we would not hesitate to recommend to anyone in need of his services.

Thank you Raj. Glad you are happy. Enjoy Th new driveway!

Harold in Toronto
Harold in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Driveway paved

A very professional job done by a very qualified company. You get great value for the money spent.

Harold thank you. The place look incredible know that the project is complete. Enjoy the new driveway.

More about Ontario Paving

Ontario Paving specializes in residential, commercial, industrial new asphalt projects, and parking lot maintenance at a very competitive rate. Weather it be an indoor, outdoor, rooftop, underground garage, or street level parking lot or driveway, we can handle any maintenance you require or completely rehab the entire perimeter with new ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Campbellville?