Ontario Paving

Reviews for Ontario Paving

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Re-Pave residential driveway

Luca, was very responsive to queries. He scheduled the re-paving of the driveway at a time that was conducive to our convenience as well as one that made the best engineering sense.
The work crew were experts in the field and politely answered the questions we had and their job was impeccable.
Even better, Luca offered us a one year warranty on the work. I have no hesitation in posting this recommendation!

Chris, thank you for the kind words. We do our best to accommodate our clients to their needs. Glad your happy with everything. Enjoy the new driveway!

Driveway paving

Our old original driveway had disintegrated in many places due to years of neglect. As well, it was not aligned properly with the more recent addition of the garage and front porch. However, thanks to Ontario Paving, our new driveway looks fantastic. I contacted them after searching on Google, because of their great reviews. Even though I had left it til later on in the season, Luca was able to come within a couple of days and he gave me a very reasonable quote. On the day the old driveway was ripped up, some guys on the crew even helped move a heavy piece of machinery out of the way, when my original movers had fallen through. They allayed all my concerns regarding the slope of the driveway, the asphalt meeting the lip of the garage and laying the asphalt around the flagstone porch and steps. I was told not to worry -the driveway would look good when it was finished. And they were right – it looks great. Thanks so much Ontario Paving!

It was our pleasure to go the extra mile for you. We do our best to help our clients as much as possible. Glad your happy with everything. Enjoy the new driveway

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

New Driveway

These guys were great. Fast sameday service. Driveway looks amazing. Well worth the price we paid for our 6 car driveway. I would highly recommend them.

It makes us happy to know your happy. Enjoy the new driveway!

gautam.chitale in Thornhill
gautam.chitale in Thornhill
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Asphalt Driveway

Under pressure to get the driveway done, I called a few companies using HomeStars. None of the top rated companies could promise a tight timeline . Until I had a chat with Ontario Paving. Luca has a reassuring manner and he heard me out and called back after checking his schedule - with a promise that he would squeeze in my driveway job within the timeline I desired. He kept his word and his crew did a fantastic job and completed it within hours once they arrived on the promised day. It is a single driveway for a semi detached house and they paid great attention to detail in making sure no damage was done to the part that was not repaved. I would strongly recommend Ontario Paving for your asphalt paving needs.

Gautam we always do our best to accommodate and help everyone meet Thier deadlines and goals. Glad we could help. Enjoy the new driveway.

Robert in Toronto
Robert in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Driveway Paving

I would highly recommend Luca and his team. His workers where very knowledgable and took pride in there work. We have a driveway we share with a nieghbour and there are some tricky drainage issues which they overcame. The crew took pride in their work. And we are happy with the end result. And it was priced very competitively.

Glad to hear you and your neighbor are happy Robert. We do our best to accommodate and the job done right. Enjoy the new driveway!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Asphalt Driveway

Overall the job was good. The things that were done well are - edging: all the edges are cleaned up nicely and match the height of the surrounding area, water slanting was done nicely, as they were pouring water I could see it pulling away from my house.
see grains on top and it's not smooth in some places, however, Luca assured me that it's not a problem and I am covered under warranty if the asphalt cracks.

Tony we had an extremely hot summer, I advised to stay off it and not put any weight. You were not the last job, the asphalt was extremely hot. Sorry you feel this way. We have a great reputation. Read all our reviews

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

A Patient Company

Ontario Paving was very patient with our job. After Ontario Paving removed our old driveway, we had a landscaping company lay down new walkways and porch. This work was delayed and we had to keep Ontario Paving on hold for several weeks while the landscaping delay was resolved. Ontario Paving was good about being put off for much of the summer.

We always work with our clients to ensure everything is done in their best interest. It makes us happy to know your happy. Enjoy the new driveway.

Paving driveway

Did a great job. Very quick and efficient.
Price was excellent. I recommend them highly!

Glad to hear your happy. We strive on that. Enjoy the new driveway.

Rasty in Toronto
Rasty in Toronto

asphalt driveway

We are very satisfied with our new driveway. Luca and his team vere very professional from providing the estimate to the clean up after they finished the work. I can only recommend.

Thank you for the kind words. Glad your happy. Enjoy the new driveway.

Alexis in Toronto
Alexis in Toronto

Driveway Job

These guys are amazing, they showed up on time and their work is awesome! I highly recommend them, fair prices and high quality work!

We strive to please our customers at an affordable price. It makes us happy to know your happy. Enjoy the new driveway

More about Ontario Paving

Ontario Paving specializes in residential, commercial, industrial new asphalt projects, and parking lot maintenance at a very competitive rate. Weather it be an indoor, outdoor, rooftop, underground garage, or street level parking lot or driveway, we can handle any maintenance you require or completely rehab the entire perimeter with new ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Campbellville?