Drain King Plumbers

Reviews for Drain King Plumbers

Joan from Toronto
Joan from Toronto

Do Not Call Drain King!

Called Drain King for a problem with my shower panel. I couldn't get the shower to turn off so I was desperate and had them come in. When I called I was told that if they came and gave me a quote and I didn't go ahead with the work the charge would be $90. This made me question how often they gave quotes that customers were not satisfied with, but I was desperate. The guy showed up and told me he had no idea how to fix a shower panel. Said it might be the cartridge, but had no idea where to find one, but if I found one he'd come back and replace it, but that I should probably just replace the whole panel and if I got a new one he'd come back and install it. I had clearly explained when I called that the problem was with a shower panel, so I am unclear why the company would send someone who started his assessment with "I don't know anything about shower panels" He gave me a quote to turn off the water at the shower. It needed to be done and I told him to go ahead. I had a couple other plumbing issues including a toilet fill valve that required replacing. The quote for replacing the fill valve was $304 for labour. At this point it was clear that along with not knowing what he was doing he was also going to to gouge me. I paid the $200 (the quote I was provided) to make the shower stop running and sent the guy on his way. I did some online youtube tutorials and figured out how to remove the old cartridge from my shower panel. I found the replacement on Amazon (under $30!) and replaced it. No new shower panel required! I did need a plumber for some other work and called in another company whose pricing was transparent and reasonable and they sent a knowledgeable plumber to complete the work. Do yourself a favour and DO NOT call Drain King. I will be following up this review with a glowing review for the other company.

Hi Joan,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with service.

We do provide free estimates during regular business hours so that our customers have the freedom to make a decision without having to pay a fee. Your request was outside of regular business hours and that's why you paid a fee for us to come out to provide an estimate.

If our estimates were over priced we would not be in business long providing them for free to our customers. Rest assured we had your best interest in mind.

Your technician would have advised you that because there was no way to tell what shower panel you had - that the time and materials to find and source the parts with no actual guarantee it would solve the problem would not be ideal. He recommended replacing the panel because the time and money put into sourcing and installing the part with no guarantee can often end up being more expensive than replacing the panel altogether. Your technician wanted to provide you with a guaranteed solution as to not waste your time and money on some thing that was not a guaranteed fix.

We feel your comments and review are a little bit harsh considering we did have your best interest in mind. At the end of the day we are happy your problem was solved.

We hope you understand and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

-Drain King Plumbers Team

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Toilet installation (2 toilets)

The work was done to my satisfaction at the time and cost we agreed on. It wasn't a straightforward installation and Tyler had to do a couple of small repairs before. He explained exactly what he was doing and I'm very happy with the work he did.

Hi,

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear the work was done to your satisfaction. Tyler will be credited for a job well done! Please feel free to call back any time, we are here for you.

- Drain King

Joanna
Joanna

Toilet Leak, Kitchen Sink Water Pressure, Shut off Valves

Have used their services 2x this month and have been very happy - they have been very quick at responding to my request and sending a technician over - next day.
The technicians were able to identify the problem quickly and provided several options to complete the job. All were professional and kind and willing to provide answers to all my questions.
Thank you!

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for reviewing our services! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with our work and you received top quality service from us. Please feel free to call back any time, we are here for you!

- Drain King

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

We had a severe blockage

We had a severe blockage from the kitchen drain to the main. Michael worked tirelessly to unclog it. Wasn’t satisfied with the results and went at it again without hesitation until he got it unclogged as much as possible. Snake, hydro, camera, snake, hydro, camera. Last viewing with the camera was MUCH better and I was completely satisfied.
I Wouldn’t hesitate to call Drain-king again, but I’d have to insist on Michael. His honesty and professionalism was second to none.
Thanks again Michael. You ARE A GREAT GUY

Toilet Tightening and Shower Head Installation (2 Shower Heads)

Our plumbing and drain technician was Alex I., and we're very happy with his service. He quickly and skillfully completed all of our requests and patiently explained available services, which we found very helpful as first-time homeowners. We also appreciated that he took the time to make sure payment went through to avoid issues later on.

We would definitely recommend Drain King Plumbers!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Good work

Samad did a good job extending the existing pipes with a new exterior faucet for my yard. He did check everything carefully which seems reliable.
The request was completed within half a day which was incredibly fast. I would love to recommend this plumber.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Leaking Pipes

I'm very happy with the service provided by Drain King Plumbers. Samad, the technician, arrived on time and was very friendly and good to work with. He was courteous, even wearing blue booties over his work boots when entering my house. He gave us a good quote and was able to fix the plumbing problem right on the spot. The job was quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend Drain King Plumbers and will call them again!

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this kind review! Samad will surely be credited for his great work. Call us any time at 416-661-5464.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Installed drain for sink and faucet

Work was great! Price was way too high for the work. We were quoted after 500-600. We feel very ripped off. Supplies were all there except for the piping. Would give 10 stars if we had more $ left in our pockets!

Hello, and thank you for providing feedback on your experience!

Rest assured your opinion is very important to us.

We aim to keep our prices as competitive as possible while providing top quality service. We provide free estimates during regular business hours because we are so confident that with our competitive pricing and top-notch service we are sure to win our customers over!

The price you paid for the services provided was definitely in line with industry standards. Quality service does not come cheap these days. We truly appreciate your business and hope you understand we always have your best interest in mind.

We encourage you to call our office and speak to a manager to discuss your concerns we would love to hear some additional feedback and see what we can do to make you 110% happy!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Faucet Installation

I would definitely recommend Drain King for future plumbing needs. Not only was my initial request responded to immediately, Jonathan was at our house 1-hour later. I received a text message that allowed me to track his ETA. This was the first time I received a text message that included a picture of the technician. This is a great safety measure for anyone who may feel uncomfortable allowing service people into their home. The original request to install 2 faucets turned into a bigger job as our main water shut-off valve failed. This resulted in having to call the city to come and shut our water on/off. Jonathan walked us through the process and returned the 2nd day to complete the job. He worked as quickly as possible to ensure that we were without water for as short a period of time as possible. Jonathan was very professional and respectful.

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your positive feedback! We are thrilled to hear about the exceptional service you received from Drain King. Jonathan will surely be credited for his great work. Call us any time at 416-661-5464.

More about Drain King Plumbers

At Drain King Plumbers, every customers needs are important. Our promise is to focus on your satisfaction and provide you with the solution that best fits your needs.

Drain King Plumbers -

Some of our Services include: Plumbing Repairs and Drain Service, Water Service Replacement, Building Drain Replacement, Video (Camera) Inspection of Drains/Sewers, High Pressure Water Jetting/Power Flushing, Trenchless Technology, Water Purification, Backwater Valve and Sump Pump, Waterproofing & Storm Drainage
We service locations near you:
Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Etobicoke, Brampton, Mississauga, York Region, & Durham Region

Drain King Plumbers gets the job done right, the first time. Always on-time, we work quickly and efficiently to make the experience as painless as possible. You can always count of us 24/7! You never have to clean up after a Drain King Technician, we will leave the work area as clean, or cleaner!

Call the go-to plumbing experts at Drain King Now! 416-661-KING(5464)

Same Price, Any Time, Any Day: No suprises or unexpected bills. Our flat rate pricing means no additional charges on evenings, weekends, and holidays.

At Drain King Plumbers, we believe that providing quality service at reasonable flat-rate prices give Toronto homeowners the confidence they need to make the right choice.

Drain King Plumbers are experts at:
Drain & Sewer Specialists:
* Drain Camera Inspection
* Drain Snaking
* Drain Cleaning
* Hydro-flushing/scrubbing/Jetting (high pressure water drain cleaning clears blockages and restores your pipe to near new condition)
* No Dig Trenchless Technology (remove those tree roots and replace broken clay pipes without the expense of digging up your yard)

Need a plumber in Toronto or Greater Toronto Area? Call us at 416-661-KING(5464). Trust the plumbing and drain company people rely on. Call Drain King Plumbers! your satisfaction is always guaranteed!
PLUMBING & DRAIN SERVICES
* Emergency Services: In a home plumbing emergency, you can count on Drain King Plumbers. With one simple phone call, you can significantly reduce stress and property damage that a sudden plumbing or drain issue can cause.
* Trenchless Pipe Repair: Call us before you decide to tear up your basement or landscaping! Our Trenchless methods could save you tens of thousands of dollars! We use quick, easy, reliable and permanent trenchless repair methods.
* Damaged Sewer Lines: Cracked sewer pipes are a common source of costly property damage and potentially serious health issues for homeowners. Not to worry, Drain King Plumbers is right around the corner!
* Water Heater Replace/Repair: Hot water is essential in your showers, bathtubs, kitchen sinks, dishwashers and washing machines.
* Water Softeners & Filters: With whole-house or under counter water softening/filtration equipment installed by Drain King, you know your water is safe.
* Sump Pump & Battery Backup Systems: A sump pump keeps your basement dry and mold free, but occasionally it can malfunction or become overwhelmed. Get a battery backup for peace of mind in the next heavy rainstorm.
* Clogged Toilet Repair: Does your toilet clog or overflow? Be sure to fix the clog before it becomes a serious problem that can cause water damage and mold.
* Clogged Shower Repair: Is your shower slow draining? Have no fear! Drain King is here!
* Clogged Drain Repair: Clogged drains rarely get better on their own. Dont wait until is becomes a bigger issue! Call Now! 416-661-KING(5464)
* Frozen Pipe/Drain Repair: Is water gushing out of your ceiling or wall? It could be a burst pipe! Call us right away - to make the problem go away!
Drain King Plumbers - where every customer gets the Royal Treatment!
416-661-KING(5464)