Nikada Home Solutions Inc

InstagramFacebook

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Nikada Home Solutions Inc

Custom Doors

I absolutely loved working with Lana on this project! They were super great to work with and I LOVE the doors. They are amazing quality and have completely transformed my spaces! Would definitely recommend!

Thank you for nice words! We are happy you loved our sliding doors!

Diana in North York
Diana in North York

Closet Sliding Doors

We are very happy with our new closet sliding doors they are high quality and look amazing. It was so easy to work with Lana and Alex as they are nice and positive. Lana helped us choose the design and materials, she made the process easy and the result is great. The installation was made professionally. Alex also removed the rails from the old sliding doors that seemed impossible to detach from the ceiling. I would recommend Nikada Home Solutions for their professionalism, great customer service and high quality products.

We are happy you like the sliding doors! Was nice working with you!

Great to work with

I found them Facebook marketplace and went to see their showroom before selecting them. Lana was great to work with and helped to get the required documentations for condo approvals for the installation. They did a great job of measuring and installing the sliding partition. It was a very seamless experience throughout. I'd highly recommend them.

Thank you for nice words! We are happy you like our sliding doors!

jaspal
jaspal

Sliding door for the den

Great people to deal with. Lana was very professional and send me about 10 pictures and potential drawings of the project. A quick on-site measurements and then a call to fix the sliding door. Very happy with the outcome. Thanks

Thank you Jaspal for a great review for Nikada Home Solutions! Was nice working with you!

Poldrugovac
Poldrugovac

Sliding Doors

Sliding doors installed on our kitchen pantry. Very happy with the product - very sturdy frame and thick glass. Installation was swift and clean.

Thank you very much for a great review!

Alla in Fredericton
Alla in Fredericton

Sliding doors for the closets

I got my new sliding closet doors a couple of weeks ago. It was a pleasure working with Lana and Alex. The quality of the service and the product is great. I got my order in time, as promised. The team is very positive and professional. I highly recommend Nikada Home Solutions Inc.

Thank you for nice words!

Alice1964
Alice1964

Sliding doors

Thank you, guys, for a quick and efficient service. The result surpassed my expectations. It made the room look spacious and bright. The time interval between the order and installation was around one week only while others were offering 8-10 weeks waiting time. Thank you. See the pictures as a proof. Before and after

Thank you for a great review!

March
March

Sliding doors

I just recently had purchased and installed sliding doors in my condo by Nikada home solutions. Fantastic service from beginning to the end. Beautiful quality doors. Thank you Lana and Alex for all your great work! I highly recommend Nikada home solutions inc. A perfect 10/10 experience!

Thank you very much for your great review!

Syed M Mahmood in Toronto
Syed M Mahmood in Toronto
2 reviews Burlington, ON

We needed to get a partition made at the entrance of our living room

We need to get a partition installed at the entrance of our living room. The company did an amazing job. The quality and workmanship was just top notch and perfectly done. A+

Thank you very much for great review!

Rishi in Toronto
Rishi in Toronto

Glass door install

This company was really good to work with and I would highly recommend them. The glass is of high quality and the work performed was completed with a clean finish with no issues. The price is at market but you get what you may for! If I were to do more glass doors, I would definitely use them again. Lana was great to work with and kept me apprised with delivery and install, great communication!

Thank you for nice words!

More about Nikada Home Solutions Inc

Nikada Home Solutions Inc is a provider of modern interior custom sliding doors. We are manufacturer and distributer.
Visit our showroom at 7250 Keele St Concord ON L4K 1Z8.
Book an appointment 416 880 4050