Moving & Storage

Reviews for Rapid Stor

Gerald in Toronto
Gerald in Toronto

Excellent movers

Excellent moving company, very professional and caring. I would recommend them if youre moving and looking for a good company.

Glad i found you guys!
Thanks for all your help
G.F

Professional and Caring

I thought moving from Scarborough to Oshawa was going to be a nightmare, but Rapid Stor made it so easy. They showed up on time, with friendly smiles and great energy, and were very professional and hardworking. I would definitely recommend them to anyone moving especially if youre looking for quick and easy move.

Lifesavers!!

I hired Sam and his guys to help me with an urgent move after another company left me in a bad position. His team was very professional. They were able to accomodate my tight work schedule and get me all settled in at the new place before sundown. Moving is always the most stressful event with all your personal belongings moving place, but Sam made it a much easier and more relaxing experience.

Osama in Toronto
Osama in Toronto

House Move

i was introduced to Hossam & Rohan by a work colleague who had used their service to move into and then out of an office space. He assured me that they also were more than competent and able at residential moves so I tried them out.

They exceeded my expectations and their team were professional and thorough. we moved my things from one house into another and not a single scratch or scrape occurred. My things were packaged and moved professionally and I will use them again in the near future and would recommend them to anyone who needs to move and wants to remove the worry of the process from their minds.

Osama

Mostly in Barrie
Mostly in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Great Team! Fast, Careful and friendly

We called Rapid Stor for a 2 bedroom condo move to a 3 bedroom house.
They arrived on time. The lead assessed the condo and our stuff. They began wrapping and blanketing all of our furniture and loading it up. they were pretty fast to my surprise. the offload was just as fast. Im pretty satisfied with Rapid Stor and would recommend them if your moving.

Hello and thank you for leaving us a review! We take pride in our work and are happy you are satisfied with the services provided to you. We hope to hear from you again in the future.

Rapid Stor Team

zarene11
zarene11

Rapid Stor- Your new moving company

Great moving company, impressed with the professionalism of the movers. They were quick, friendly and I would use them again for other moves. Thank you Rapid Stor!

Hi Zarene! We are very grateful for your positive review and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Rapid Stor Team

Nik
Nik

Delivery

I needed appliance delivery. The crew was timely, professional and took care of my items. I am happy with the quality of service from them and wouldn’t hesitate to call again.

Hello Nik, Thank you sincerely for the great review. We are happy with the fact that we were able to provide you with exceptional services. We definitely take pride in our work and know what it takes to deliver great quality of services and going above and beyond for our customers. Best Wishes from Rapid Stor crew!

Damaged Furniture

If I could give 0 stars - I would. We picked RapidStor based off all the positive reviews on Google. When we went to pick up our furniture, we found furniture unwrapped from the plastic, and on top of that - the couch was damaged. We knew for a fact that all the furniture should have been in plastic since we helped the 2 moviers RapidStor sent wrap everything. We asked the 2 individuals at the warehouse why the furniture was left unprotected, they couldn't provide an answer. We now have a damaged couch, and dirty mattress. We pointed out the damage to them and was told they would have to go through their insurance to compensate us. They asked us to call them back the next business day and provide the weight. We called, and asked why they needed the weight of the couch vs the value of the couch. We basically got the runaround, and still have not returned our call

Hi there Private User,
We are very shocked that you had this experience recently , however we have no record of this event.

I Would also like to note that Rapid Stor is now under new ownership and management as of April 1st 2021. We are very sorry that you had that experience with previous management and would like to assure you that we do not operate in this manner nor do we neglect our clients items in storage.

Feel free to contact us at info@rapidstor.ca for any questions.

Best reagrds,

Brilliant movers

I had a great experience working with this moving company,They are polite and very friendly, I would highly recommend them too anyone in the future. There rates were also good.

Hi There and thank you so much for your Positive Review! We look forward to serving you again!

Cheers!

Rvd in Toronto
Rvd in Toronto

Moving

I booked this company as I had a horrible experience else where. The rep. I spoke to responded to my calls and emails promptly and had a truck sent out to me at the last minute.
They moved my furniture with care. I would gladly use them again!

Hi RVD,
Thank you for the kind review! we hope to work with you again in the future!

Thanks,

More about Rapid Stor

Rapid Stor is a professional moving and storage company where you can book reliable movers at affordable rates.
Starting at only $59 for storage services, we offer full-services and units that are temperature-controlled, clean, safe and secure.

Our moving services are competitive as we provide rates that are all-inclusive and designed with your moving requirements in mind.
Located in Mississauga, we extend our moving and storage solutions to the entire GTA and will gladly assist with any type of desired move, whether it be residential or commercial.

Carefully screened, trained, and highly qualified on all basis, our movers naturally provide a memorable and unique customer experience.
We are fully licensed and insured for your comfort and assurance. We welcome all local and long distance moves and storage pickups.
Give us a quick call for more information and a quote!
Tel: 877-696-6831