Rapid Stor

Instagram

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Rapid Stor

Highly Recommend

We had an amazing experience with Sam & the entire Rapid Stor team. They made the entire process very easy for us and all our furniture was in the exact same condition as when we left it. Would highly recommend!

Hello! Thank you for trusting us to provide you with our services. We highly appreciate the recommendation!

Best Wishes from the Rapid Stor Team!

Sarah in Bowmanville
Sarah in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Best moving experience ever!

I cant recommend Rapid Stor enough! We moved from Toronto to Halifax. We stored everything with Rapid Stor for 3 months before we found our house in Halifax, and then the team moved our belongings there. The team was reliable, responsive, friendly and highly conscientious. Everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. Our furniture was placed and assembled with care. I was grateful for this amazing service and 100% recommend the Rapid Stor team. Pics of our move-in day and my carefully wrapped Peloton shown!

Hi Sarah,

It was a true pleasure to provide you with the full storage services and assist with the long distance move. We could not thank you more for your kind words and recommendation. It is truly appreciated!

Best Wishes,

The Rapid Stor Team

tamariaboswell
tamariaboswell

Furniture Delivery

My experience with Rapid Stor was above and beyond, I recommend them to everybody. They helped take a huge weight off my shoulders, I Needed a couch to be picked up and delivered from IKEA to my home and the workers were prompt respectful and reliable. Did everything in a breeze and helped stage my furniture. Very professional and they handle your things with care. Will definitely be using them again.

Hello Tamaria!

We are so grateful to have been able to provide you with the furniture delivery services you required. Thank you for your kind words and we hope to hear from you in the future!

OctavioACaceres
OctavioACaceres

Storage Service

RapidStor has done an incredible job in making sure all of my needs were met during the process of not only having to store my items, but made it a smooth procedure in having to retrieve my items; and in such an efficient manner. Storages were the perfect size and there wasn't ever any worry about potentially damaging any of my items. I'd highly recommend anybody looking for fast and reliable moving and storage services to book with them!

Hello Octavio!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are sad to see you go but are honoured to have been able to provide you with the storage space. Hope to hear from you in the future!

RS

Jane in Oakville
Jane in Oakville

Best moving company ive used

I used the guys over at rapid stor earlier this month to move from a 3 bedroom house to another. I had alot of stuff . I was amazed with how fast they were while still being careful. Pricing was fair and there werent any hidden fees. Definitely a way better experience than ive had with other moving companies.

Hi Jane!

We appreciate your kind words and are very happy to have met your moving needs. Thank you and best wishes!

RS

Phenomenal service! They made my move easy!

Absolute phenomenal service! I highly recommend this company. They moved me fr the suburbs to downtown, and from start to finish, they were courteous, patient and efficient. If you want to have an easy move, look no further! Ill definitely be recommending this company to others! Thank you again for everything!

Hi there,

Thank you for your review and recommendations. We strive to exceed your expectations and deliver the best service you deserve!

Best Wishes!

Peter in Oakville
Peter in Oakville

Life savers!

My wife and I were referred to Rapid Stor Movers by a friend who spoke highly of them. We needed our whole house packed and stored then moved to Montreal. Sasha was able to provide us with an all inclusive quote it include it all. They even stored our stuff at their warehouse. The day of the move in was stress free, everything was set up in each room and NOTHING WAS BROKEN.
All in all, we had peace of mind. Thank you to Sasha and the guys that helped us!

Hello Peter,

We appreciate the review and are very honoured to have assisted you on move to Montreal. Best of luck and hope to hear from you in the future!

Axylle
Axylle

Moving

I dont have any complaints about the movers. They did excellent job! Sam and the movers were absolutely amazing. Quick and professional and just really nice guy. I would highly recommend them!

Hi there!

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendation! We appreciate you allowing us to serve you and are glad we were able to live up to your expectations! Hope to hear from you in the future!

MAKnupfer
MAKnupfer

Fantastic moving Company

Fantastic service, extremely professional, goes out of way, prompt and above and beyond service.
I simply cannot say enough good things, this team was outstanding and highly recommended for any move. Not a single thing was broken and in fact they did a few repairs for us whilst putting the furniture up :-)

Hi there!

sunilchukka
sunilchukka

Moving to a new house and storing the stuff at the warehouse

I've used RapidStor to move my household stuff from my old apartment to the new one. The employees who visited my house to help me move were also kind and they did their work quickly. I had to store the stuff for a couple of weeks at the warehouse and they were all delivered safely. The best part was that someone was watering my plants. Appreciate the employee that watered the plants. I am going to use their service when I move to a new house next time.

Hi Sunil!

Thank you kindly for your great words. It was an absolute pleasure serving you and we are looking forward to hearing from you in the future! Best wishes!

More about Rapid Stor

Rapid Stor is a FULL SERVICE moving and storage company that provides reliable movers at affordable rates.
Our storage unit sizes vary and are temperature-controlled, clean, safe and secure. We offer rates that are all-inclusive and designed with your moving requirements in mind.

Our all-inclusive rates at a glance:
Moving- 1 professional mover and a van/small truck only for $89.99/hourly
2 professional movers with truck for $139.99/hourly
3 professional movers with truck $189.99/hourly
4 professional movers $234.98/hourly (The more movers you require, saves you TIME and MONEY)

Includes: Furniture wrapping, basic moving supplies/equipment, travel expenses, loading/unloading
*Please note, there is a 3-hour minimum for our moves*

10x15 Storage unit- $374.99 ----------------> Request A Quote
10x20 Storage unit- $449.99 ---------------> Request A Quote
10x25 Storage unit- $524.99 ---------------> Requote A Quote
10x30 Storage unit- $599.99 ---------------> Requote A Quote

-All Storage rates are charged monthly plus applicable taxes-

*Packing services also available starting at $45/hourly per helper* (Includes basic packing supplies-excludes moving boxes)

Located in Mississauga, we extend our moving and storage solutions to the entire GTA and will gladly assist with any type of desired move, whether it be residential or commercial.

Carefully screened, trained, and highly qualified on all basis, our movers naturally provide a memorable and unique customer experience.
We are fully licensed and insured for your comfort and assurance. We welcome all local and long distance moves- provincial wide and storage pickups.

Take advantage of our storage student special 60% off smaller units for the first month and save a bunch! Also 1 month free for 1 year storage contracts for our residential and commercial clients!

Give us a quick call for more information and a detailed quote!
Tel: 877-696-6831

Commercial/Warehouse
Stores/Shops
furniture pick ups/deliveries
Packing
Long distance moves(Province to province)

***

We offer FREE Onsite Estimates, Call Us Today!