Restoration Mate

Reviews for Restoration Mate

Manuel in Toronto
Manuel in Toronto
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Their team of quality skilled workers were a pleasure to work with. A++

I would like to highly recommend Restoration Mate . This company is professional, accurate and offer affordable pricing. These guys truly put their clients first. Their team of quality skilled workers were a pleasure to work with. A++

Thank you for the kind review!

Jake in Toronto
Jake in Toronto

I would highly recommend Restoration Mate for your restoration needs.

Further to water damage in our basement last March, the Restoration Mate team showed up very promptly to estimate the damage and remove all materials affected. They proceeded to restore, repair and install new flooring and drywall and in a timely manner. It was a pleasure to deal with their crew and we are extremely pleased with the results. They are professional and courteous. I would highly recommend Restoration Mate for your restoration needs.

Thanks for the kind review!

Steve
Steve

Service

There was mold in my bathroom. I found Restoration Mate online and I am satisfied with the results. And some extra special thanks for giving me useful tips to avoid mold growth in the future. It was worth it for the learning experience.

You're welcome, call us anytime with questions!

Adam_whibley
Adam_whibley

Basement restoration

Our tenants had informed us of water damage in the basement of our rental home. We chose to call Restoration Mate and we are happy with the work. They did a good job.

Happy we could help with your tenants quickly!

luigi.j.martone
luigi.j.martone

basement renovation

Thank you for going out of your way on a busy day to accommodate all of my needs. It is hard to find professionals who are willing to put in the time and effort to actually sit down and listen to what I need done and how. When I find one I always make sure to leave a great review and put their card somewhere safe. Use Restoration Mate for their great service and professionalism. They know how to deal with people!

Thank you for the kind review!

rastevens93
rastevens93

Emergency flood service

Would like to thank Restoration Mate for coming out on such short notice when we had a flood during the night. They arrived quickly, setup drying equipment and helped stop further damage. Very efficient service!

Thanks again for the review!

More about Restoration Mate

Restoration Mate of Toronto is a Water, Mold, Fire and Wind Damage Restoration Company. We offer fast, professional service and use a proprietary Quality Assurance Restoration System that brings your home back to "brand new" condition. We do it faster and without costly mistakes by ensuring every restoration project follows the same strict standards. Mold Removal, Mold Testing, Water Damage Restoration, Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration, Asbestos Removal, and Storm and Wind Damage.

Service Area: Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and British Columbia