Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

1 review Caledon, ON

Great Job

It is the second Time I have used Lord Roofing and I am very happy with the level of service I received on both occasions. Being a business man myself, I know a professional when I see one and this company has exceeded all of my expectations you would want in a contractor. The job was timely, clean and neat and reasonably priced.
Highly recommend this company to anyone!

Vince

Good afternoon from Lord Roofing Aluminum Inc. thank you for taking your time and giving us a great review

Inez N
Inez N

Great work and friendly

The work was efficient and great. They were friendly and very clean. Easy to communicate with. Answered any questions or concerns we had. We would highly recommend them. 2 thumbs up. Thank you

Good afternoon from Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your home

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Roof repair

Lord roofing has came through on multiple occasions. Reliable, responsive, and highly recommended. I will never use another roofing company again. Thank you for your services and I can’t wait to work with you again.

Good morning From Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc, thank you for your business was pleasure working with you

Lane in Pickering
Lane in Pickering

Great Service...so far!!!

very polite....on time.... deliver what they say they will....
on top of that, we thought that we had a trouble with our new shingles (fasle alarm). They show up 1 hour after we called... pretty nice

Good morning from Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. thank you for taking your time & the great review

Norb Lee
Norb Lee
0 reviews Speers, SK

Great Roofing Company

We had our roof re-shingled five years ago by Lourid and his crew and they did an excellent/clean job.. Lourid treats every job with pride and joy. What impressed us the most was their post installation services.

Good evening from Lord & Roofing Aluminum Inc.
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do the job.

Kaitlin
Kaitlin

New roof installation

Very happy with the job Lord Roofing did. They installed our roof very efficiently last fall, and when we noticed an issue this spring Lourd came right back with a team and adjusted everything for us until we were happy. 100% would hire them again.

Good morning from Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc. I myself Lord and the team we Thank you so much for giving us an opportunity to do the job.

0 reviews Parry Sound, ON

Asphalt shingles

Great work. Arrived on time, happy with work done and clean up. Would recommend and use again

Good evening from Lord Roofing &Aluminum Inc. thanks for giving us the opportunity to work on your roof.

0 reviews Acton, ON

One of the best Contractors to work with very considerate, honest and always looking out for the client. True definition of a trade who is passionate about his work and is always there to please there clients. I would recommend Lord Roofing and Aluminum to anyone who wants a new roof knowing that they will have NO problems and will have a peace of mind that the work done is guaranteed to its full potential. Thank you Lord for your amazing work.

Good afternoon from Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc.
we thank you for always giving us the opportunity to work on your projects

Jacob in Toronto
Jacob in Toronto

Lord Roofing review

Louird has been the easiest contractor I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Extremely professional and knowledgeable. The job was done quickly and to perfection at a fair price. I have found a roofing company for life

Good morning mr. Jacob from Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc, Thank you so much for letting our Company take over the project and letting us do the job. Was pleasure working with you

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Lord Roofing

Lord was very professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable about roofing materials. He answered all of my questions and concerns prior to starting and during the project. He discussed the project time frame, and all other expectations. He and his team completed the project within the time frame and always meticulously cleaned up at the end of each day and at the end of the project.

I am very pleased with the attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and overall appearance of my roof. I highly recommend Lord Roofing & Aluminium to anyone else requiring roofing services.

Good afternoon from Lord roofing And Aluminum Inc. thank you so much for hiring our company to do the job

More about Lord Roofing & Aluminum Inc

For over ten years we have pushed the standards of our services to ensure each project is carefully constructed. We provide a variety of roofing services, from new roofs to maintenance and repairs we will be here for all of your roofing needs. With well trained and trusted workers we strive for our work to surpass expectation.