Flooring Office

Reviews for Flooring Office

aleida.23
aleida.23

Amazing Job

I would like to recognize that when flooring is the matter Flooring Office are the chosen one. Excellent service with high degree of professionalism always pursuing perfection.
Since we made the quote through all the process of installation and finishing there was a conviction that the work was well done and according to what was agreed.
Thanks a lot Flooring Office.

Amazing working with you guys it was a pleasure to better your home!

richardbrown2314bbbr
richardbrown2314bbbr

Stairs and Flooring Refinishing

I hired Kaan and his team to do my stairs and hardwood as they had both different colours, they were able to work for a period of 3 days. I had no issues with them, they are very polite with good customer service. My floor turned out great! Would strongly recommend if you want to renew your floors with them!

AmIng working with you guys, it was a pleasure to make your home better!

Davy
Davy
1 review Newmarket, ON

Avoid.

We had our hardwood floor restained by Flooring Office. They were quick to reply to our request on HomeStars, quoted a fair price, and seemed to be pleasant. That quickly changed after we started to identify issues with the quality of the work: uneven tones, pooling of stain, and stain splatter up the walls, baseboards, doors, stair risers and new wardrobe cabinetry. Were no strangers to renovations but we were shocked at the poor workmanship and their response. When we identified issues, they accused us of knit picking, and refused to visit the house until the project was done as we didnt pay for their gas. "We got what we paid for" is what we were told. Unprofessional. Would avoid.

Fantastic flooring work

Matthew gave us a good quote and we decided to choose Flooring Office to have our floors replaced. Kaan provided amazing service and he and his crew worked hard and transformed our 2nd floor into what we really wanted. Thank you Kaan for you gere at work and patience with us

The most hospitable, caring, and easy to work with clients we have had! We are glad we were able to meet your expectations.

hraza15
hraza15

Hardwood flooring, baseboards, door trims and shoe mold installation

Kaan and his team are all pro, exceptional service, the precision and the efficiency on their finishes was excellent, overall a very well job done! Extremely pleased with results!

Kaylee F in North York
Kaylee F in North York

Great service and communication!

Matthew was a pleasure to work with. He was east to reach, and was able to complete the job very quickly and efficiently. His team did a great job and we are super happy with the outcome. I would definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to friends and family!

Absolutely incredible company

I hired Mathew and his team to replace carpet on my top floor. I was moving in - in 3 days - so timing was of the essence.

Mathew’s team got it down efficiently And effectively. I couldn’t be happier and would whole heartedly recommend him to anyone.

Alicia
Alicia

great work

The floors look great! We had a good experience with the guys. Their communication is good, and they truly want to do a good job.

Anthony
Anthony
1 review Ottawa, ON

Complete condo flooring

We hired Mathew from the flooring office to replace my moms entire flooring due to water damage. They should up a week earlier that originally agreed on which was great for us. Mathew gave us a fair price and was professional through out the project. Kaan was the installer with his two helpers and they did a great ,fast and perfect job. They didn't stop from morning to night just for lunch . They completed the job in three days ,my mother was so happy with the efficiency, they also upgraded our baseboard to a nicer quality. They even sent and paid for a cleaning lady when the job was completed..we are very happy of our choice to hire flooring office...highly recommend...thanks guys....Anthony

coach
coach

Unprofessional

I hired Flooring Office to finish a small portion (30 sqft) of laminate floor due to tile removal. Their quoted price was high, but they were available on short notice so I booked them.

They came in on time, worked very quickly and efficiently, and cleaned up when they were done. They were very polite and professional when doing the job.

I did not catch it in time but the floor was installed without an underlay required by my condo building. When initially discussing the price, it was agreed that the underlay would be included (I in fact called back to confirm this before booking them). This was disputed after the fact and I was asked to pay 75% of the original price to have it redone properly. The result is that this area of floor jostles around, bounces, and is loud. It's immediately apparent to anyone who enters the unit and walks on the previously existing laminate floor, which was installed properly by more professional installers.

That, along with another issue that was not communicated properly, leads me to not recommend this business. I now need to have my previous floor installer come back and redo their work the way it should have been done.

If you do decide to use them, be sure to have *exactly* what you want done in writing and signed by them, and then if they forget something, I guess don't expect them to make it right.

Like the previous reviewer, I wanted to like these guys and use them for a couple of other places but unfortunately I can't recommend them. I've worked with 10 or so trades in the past 2 years and this is not how you run a business or finish a job.

We have tried contacting you to see what happened. This client insisted we install without a pad, we suggested it would bounce. Upon his petition we worked as we were asked. If you can kindly return my phone call we can definitely address it.

More about Flooring Office

Flooring Office provides flooring renovation services such as;
- Staircase renovations
- Hardwood Installation
- Vinyl Installation
- Engineered Hardwood Installation
-Laminate Installation

and much more!

These services are offered to both residential customers and large-scale businesses who are located throughout the regions of Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, and other surrounding areas. Take advantage of our expertise by contacting us at 416-276-8127. The first quote is on us!

Visit us at: