1 2 3 Roofing

Reviews for 1 2 3 Roofing

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Thrilled With My New 123 Roofing Roof

Recently I had the good fortune to have my roof replaced by 123 roofing. I had appraisals from other roofing companies but 123 Roofing immediately stood out. Joe took the time to educate me on all aspects of a roof and he fully detailed the process.
Ian and his crew did an outstanding job.They were professional, responsible, and they left my property spotless and swept clean.
I got a gorgeous 50 year architectural roof for a fair price. The standard workmanship’s warranty the other companies offered was 10 years. 123 gives you a 15 year warranty. Joe also emails you photos of the job from beginning to end.
When the roof was finished and I looked up I knew I made a wise choice. It looks beautiful and my curb appeal has gone way up.
I highly recommend 123 Roofing.

Bruce L
Bruce L

9 Townhouse Condo Complex - Thornhill

Professional, responsible, knowledgeable with an attention to detail and the ability to communicate with his customer.

Joe and his entire crew at 123Roofing deliver all these qualities.

Trust is critical with any contractor.
He met with us in a timely manner.
Presented the value of all options available then planned and executed the complete rebuild of our 9 unit townhouse complex roofing system including eavestroughs and downpipes.

The crew also did a daily cleanup to ensure our property was pristine.

Well done.
I would highly recommend them for any size job.

Bruce L.
President
YCC #377

Full makeover

1 2 3 Roofing came, they saw, they conquered! Joking aside, it was a great experience. We got the full package. They replaced our roof, eavestroughs and other metal and the insulation in the attic. A full makeover. We feel great about our decision. They really seemed to respect our house and were always professional. Great work.

Hi There... Thanks so much for this! Was a pleasure working with you on this project and your home looks amazing! Thanks again for the kind words. Cheers!

AMAZING JOB AND INCREDIBLE SERVICE

We needed our roof done. I live in a semi, so we needed to get together with our neighbour to make it happen. We decided on 123 Roofing as we were happy with how they took the time to explain everything to us so that our decision was based on being truly informed. It was discovered that we needed some new plywood during the job and they were seamless with reporting and acting on that. Was a top notch experience. HIGHLY Recommended.

Hi There... HIGHLY appreciated!!! Very kind words, thank you. Being prepared for the eventuality of unforeseen discoveries during a project can make or break the experience. Preparing our clientele for such an instance is just as important. If everyone is prepared, things go smoothy. If a company or the client is unprepared, things can be a disaster. Glad we could provide such an experience for you. Take care!

Reroof roof flat and shingle insulation

Work was subcontracted out to a third party that had no idea what they were doing. Not mindful of protecting the property trees shrubs. Damaged other parts of the home.
I would not recommend this company.

Hi There... After a thorough review, our records do not reflect the commentary you've provided here. Thus, we are unable to address your concerns. We are happy to discuss any issue you might have had with our work or overall attendance at your property. We encourage you to reach out to discuss this. 905-639-7733 (Press 2 for Client Care). Thanks!

Residential roof replacement

Work started and completed on time and a thorough cleanup of yard and driveway. Workers were courteous and respectful of the property. Joe their scheduler was very accommodating and a pleasure to work with.

Hey There... We like that Joe guy too ;) Glad we could provide a professional service for you and appreciate the kind words. Cheers!

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Fantastic Flat roof and gutters with top notch customer service

I received a few quotes from different companies. They were all about the same cost, but what set 123 Roofing apart was their customer service. I received a call from their Managing Director who went over the basics with me. Not long afterward, I talked with their Sales Manager Andre. We had a good conversation and he filled me with confidence in their work. He managed to prepare a quote based on our conversation, some photos I sent him, and Google satellite imagery!
As for the work itself, I was really happy with the crew. Rodney and his team of 3 guys were pleasant and focused. They pulled up the old roof, used 2x4s and plywood to create a nicely sloped new substrate, covered it in roofing materials, then added new gutters and downspouts.
The big difference between 123 Roofing and all the other companies I explored with in their service. Most of the other companies spend less than 5 minutes looking at my roof, then went out to their truck to prepare a xeroxed quote. With 123 Roofing, I felt like I was getting professional level service from a real business, not just some guy with a truck.

Hey Dan... Thanks so much for this. This is very thoughtful and we appreciate it. Our processes require diligence to be able to live up to our application prowess. Spending a little extra time on the details allows for the proper scope of work to be recommended and for the project to go smoothly. Happy to work with you anytime. Take care!

1 review Burlington, ON

New roof

123 Roofing from start to finish did a remarkable job at our home. Joe not only sold us on the idea of using top rate materials, he also educated us on the science behind roofing. Daniel and his crew were fast, efficient and professional the entire time, taking time out during the job to ensure the work site was free of nails and debris. Overall an A++ company and would recommend to anyone.

Hey Rich... Thanks so much for the business and the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family. Glad we were able to live up to your expectations. Cheers!

Roof Repair and Replacement

123 Roofing was hired to remove and reshingle the entire roof and replace all flashing and vents.

They completed this project on time, on budget and in a highly professional manner on all levels.

We are very happy with the outcome of the project and would highly recommend 123 Roofing.

Hey Brent... Thanks very much for this. Glad we could live up to what you expected. Let us know if we can be of service moving forward. Cheers!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Rental Property

I was tasked with hiring someone to replace the roof and to repair some metal flashing on a small rental property that my parents and I own. We hired 123 and haven’t regretted it. There was one hiccup where the wrong coloured metal was used, but without any hassle, they replaced it a couple of days later. I’ve already used them on my own house for some attic work with the same results and I’d use them again.

Hey There... We appreciate all of the business. Thank you! Happy to work with you and your family anytime. Great experience for us too. Take care!

More about 1 2 3 Roofing

1 2 3 Roofing is a leader in roofing systems application and client care. Our aim is to provide the highest levels of workmanship in our project implementation, but also to provide the best possible client experience in the industry. Balancing those two aspects of our work, while maintaining value pricing, is what sets 1 2 3 Roofing contractors apart.

We hold the accreditation of CertainTeed Shingle Master with CertainTeed St. Gobain, the world leader in shingle manufacturing. The stringent guidelines mandated by CertainTeed in the application of their product allows us to maintain the exceedingly high standards we are reputed for as roofers.

123 Roofing services South Western Ontario, from Kitchener/Waterloo through, Hamilton, Halton, North York, Vaughan and into Barrie with sloped and flat roofing system replacements, eavestrough, skylight, shingles and attic insulation and ventilation work being our specialities.

Call today and one of our roofing systems consultants will be happy to help!