Vaughan ON L4J 7Y9

Reviews for McPipe Plumbing

Joe from Toronto
Joe from Toronto

Kitchen Drain Clog & Connection Switch

My kitchen sink drain was clogged and there was some leaking from the pipe under the sink. Also, I had recently replaced the faucet and accidentally switched the hot and cold water connections. I was going to fix this myself, but since Eitan from McPipe was coming to fix the clog, I asked him to switch the connections as well.

Eitan was polite, professional, and did the job quickly. He was reasonably priced, showed up when he said he would, and cleaned up the area well beyond expectations. He also made suggestions to prevent the clog from happening again.

I would highly recommend Eitan and McPipe plumbing.

Hi Joe,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review! We are happy to hear you had a pleasant experience and that your plumbing issues were solved. We appreciate your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Andrea
Andrea

Replaced Shut Off Valves and Shower Spout

Ethan had updated my main water valve to a ball valve ($320), replaced one shut off valve ($45), and replaced a shower spout ($110). Like other reviews mention, he had asked for pictures and videos to understand my situation better and had provided me with prices via text/phone call. This allowed me to make a decision without pressure. I hired Ethan and he arrived on time and worked promptly. There was a small issue with the shower spout being installed over grime but after expressing my concerns to Ethan, he returned to fix the problem. I strongly recommend Ethan as he is reliable and offers competitive pricing.

Hi Andrea,

Thank you kindly for your review! We are happy to hear Ethan was a pleasure to work with and that he took care of all of your plumbing needs. We thank you for your business and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Lisa
Lisa
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shower Faucet and water pressure required repair

I would definitely recommend McPipe Plumbing. We have been having problems with a shower faucet for sometime. The temperature control and water pressure required repair. I sent in a request through Homestars and within an hour I received a call from Mcpipe Plumbing and was able to explain the issues. Ethan was very helpful. I thought we may need to replace the entire faucet, piping etc. Ethan thought that perhaps it was just a few parts that needed to be replaced. He recommended that I contact the manufacturer to see if I could source the parts under warranty, which I did and in fact received the parts for free that same day. We scheduled a time for Ethan to come and do the repair. He called shortly before arrival, was extremely professional and knowledgeable, explaining the work he was doing. The job was completed quickly and efficiently. We are very happy with the work done and the results.

Lisa, thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and that Ethan was able to solve your plumbing issues in an efficient and professional manner. We would like to thank you again for using our services!

Monica
Monica

Replace broken main water lever

Another plumbers quoted to have the main water shut off by the city, main water lever replaced and then call city to turn it back on. After texting Ethan pictures he indicated that just the lever need to be replace and the city did not have to come to the house. He saved me the additional charges. He explain why the lever got broken and how to turn it off in the future. Tested the lever in front of me. Job well done!

Monica, thank you kindly for taking the time to write us a review! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and that Ethan was able to solve your plumbing issues in an efficient and professional manner. We would like to thank you again for using our services!

Reliable & Friendly

I had a blocked sink and filled it with Drano for 3 days. Ethan responded quickly and fixed it the following day. Work was very professional and will refer him to friends and family.

Fast, Helpful, Friendly

I had a blocked shower drain that I had tried to resolve myself but wasn’t able to. Ethan came and was able to resolve the issue quickly. I hope to bring him back for more work in the future. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for taking your time to write us a review! We are glad you had a good experience with Ethan and that he was able to resolve your plumbing issue quickly. Thank you for your business, we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Janet
Janet

Condo toilet and bathroom faucet and stopper and valve replacement

Thanks to McPipe Plumbing, we just had wonderful service for our condo plumbing problems.  Ethan is extremely courteous and friendly and a terrific communicator who handled everything about replacing our toilet, our vessel sink faucet and the hot and cold valves.  He took care to explain our options and happily dealt with the full project, including our cranky concierge!  He arrived with the Toto toilet and new faucet and they both look amazing.  We will gladly have Ethan back to look after our second bathroom and we recommend him highly to anyone seeking a reliable, trustworthy, skilled professional who is super easy to deal with.

Thank you very much, Janet & Rita, for taking the time to write us a review! It is always pleasing to hear such good things from customers like you. We appreciate your business and hope to continue serving you in the future.

Massimo
Massimo

Kitchen Faucet and Water Shutoff Project

Found Ethan by browsing reviews here on HomeStars. Glad I found him!

Ethan is extremely professional and super knowledgeable. He completed the job meticulously while maintaining everything nice and tidy (really important since I have little kids). After completion he walked me through everything that was done and shared some best practices for home winterization.

After working with McPipe Plumbing, I would personally recommend his services to all friends and family.

Thanks Ethan!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New Kitchen Plumbing Installation

I was impressed with Ethan's work. He was knowledgeable and professional. I'd definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a good plumber. Look forward to hiring Ethan again.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Bathroom repair

Ethan was able to give me a quote over the internet based on some pictures I sent. He identified the problem quickly and was able to repair it in 30 minutes.

Hi Kevin,

thank you very much for your review! We ate glad to see Ethan was of help to you. We thank you for yoie business and look forward to serving you again in the future!

More about McPipe Plumbing