DIABLO STONE CONSTRUCTION

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for DIABLO STONE CONSTRUCTION

Mississauga Steve from Mississauga
Mississauga Steve from Mississauga

Front entrance, chimney and Brick repairs

Just had Greg and his crew complete Chimney and brick repairs, along with front entrance redesign and repairs. An absolute Professional, fairly priced, extremely helpful. Taking pride in their work, accurate estimate on cost and timeline.
I will gladly refer Diablo to and Family, friends or collegues. Straight forward clear communication on all aspects of work, this is worth every cent to trust the people working on your project.

Thank you again Greg. We will be contacting you for future work.

thank you very much sir that was my pleasure working for you and I'll see you next year.

Goose in Toronto
Goose in Toronto

Chimney

Needed brick work done on chimney because the existing bricks were breaking apart and decided to call Greg to come and give me a quote. He did some work at neighbors house a few years ago and noticed the work done was great. The work was done all in one day and I'm very happy with how the job was done. I would recommend to anyone. A++++++ work.

It was a pleasure working for you! Thank you for the great review

Excellent stone work

We had cracks in our mortar on front steps repaired —all old mortar was removed and replaced and two loose stones were repaired as well. Greg is a real professional in every sense —quick and pleasant communication with updates provided. He arrived with his crew on time and when work was completed they waited for me to explain and review the job. I was impressed with Greg’s attention to detail, and his commitment to doing a really great job.
His price was very fair. I would not hesitate to hire Diablo Stone again (and we will in the spring for a large brick restoration on our midtown Toronto home)

thank you very much, and see you next spring. we are very appreciate working with you.

Alina
Alina

Cinder blocks/brick replacement.

We needed to replace some water damaged Bricks & Cinder blocks on our house. We needed this done urgently. Greg came by the same day and gave us a great quote. He came by the next day and finished the work. He did a great job in a timely manner. I would highly recommend him.

thank you very much, that was my pleasure work for you guys.

david in York
david in York

Chimney repair

Greg gave me a quote i found fair. He completed the job efficiently and professionally. He was very pleasant and very transparent regarding quotes and materials. I will book him again in the spring for related work.

It was a pleasure working for you! Thank you for the great review

Pino Addesa
Pino Addesa

Brick repair

Greg is professional, mature and friendly. I would call Greg in heartbeat if I needed any masonry work. He's a good, hard working man.

Greg's craftsmanship is second to none.

He says what he does and does what he says.

Thanks for all your help Greg.

Great work Greg!

It was great working for you and we appreciate your review! Thank you

Guru from Mississauga
Guru from Mississauga

SIMPLY THE BEST brick work service

One of the best stone work and brick repair services in Mississauga. Greg and team were extremely professional, skilled, friendly, and easy to deal with. Great communication, honest and brilliant workmanship.

See the before and after pictures. We couldn’t be more pleased with the work that was done to replace our damaged bricks. Greg also went out of the way to replace our down spout/exterior drain pipe saving us money, time and effort in finding another contractor who can do it.

Greg will ensure you are 100% satisfied with the work - he is truly passionate about his work, and the work speaks for itself. We couldn’t be more pleased.

Highly recommended. 10/10.

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you

Don
Don

3 stone pillars

When we contacted Greg for the job we required he was very prompt in coming out and giving us a quote. He started the job not long after and did a fantastic job. Very professional and gave us a few ideas which we hadn't thought about. Would not hesitate to recommend him as his work was impeccable. Our dog Charlie liked him too!!!

It was great working for you and we appreciate your review. One day we will stop by to give Charlie a treat!

Joy
Joy

Amazing work

Greg was detail oriented. Professional and organized. He completed the job in a timely manner.

Provided options to fix our threshold and the results are great.

Would gladly hire him again.

It was a pleasure working for you.

Martin in Burlington
Martin in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Backyard remodel!

Greg was great to work with, zero delays! Our backyard was boring and even the kids rarely used it. But his team was able to turn our dream into reality. I hope I never have to go into the office again, working in my backyard feels like I’m on vacation! I’ll be recommending him to all my friends and family in the future. Thanks Again!

Glad you are happy with our work. It was pleasure working for you.

More about DIABLO STONE CONSTRUCTION

Established in 1994, Diablo Stone is GTA's most dependable Masonry Company. With 25 years of quality experience, Diablo Stone provides comprehensive commercial and residential masonry services. Diablo stone is devoted to delivering quality products at a reasonable cost, on budget and on time. Above all, our priority is 100% customer satisfaction.