Artivo Shades

Formerly Artivo Window Covering Inc.
Awnings & Canopies
Toronto ON M9R 0B3

Reviews for Artivo Shades

SC in Toronto
SC in Toronto

Retractable Awning

It was a pleasure working with Nikhil. Very professional and knowledgeable. He took the time to thoroughly explain the various products and pros/cons to ensure that we made the best decision based on all the information provided. We are very happy with the service and product and would recommend Nikhil for your residential awning needs.

Thanks you very much for your Kind review Sante! I enjoyed working on this beautiful project.

Pergola + Heaters

WOW we love our pergola!
Thanks to Nikhil at Artivo Shades for supplying our pergola and heaters that met our requirements and budget. Nikhil is very knowledgeable with the products specified, and was dedicated and involved throughout the entire process. We are looking forward to using it extensively next summer!

Shades

Artivo shades was professional, on time and on budget. I would highly recommend them. They have great advice as well.

Renu
Renu

Window treatments for condo

Artivo Shades did a superb job on the window treatments for my condo. Everything was delivered on time as promised, and installed right away. Nakul was very knowledgeable and the products are very high quality. I'm particularly impressed that he took the time to inform me of the guarantees on the products, so if there are any problems, I know I'm covered. I look forward to working with Artivo Shades in the future and would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much Renu!

Radhika Khatri in Toronto
Radhika Khatri in Toronto

Blinds on sliding doors

we recently had Artivo shades install blinds in our rental condo unit. Nikhil did an amazing job professionally installing the blinds. not only that the whole consultation process to installation was flawless. he delivered on the 2 week date that he had given us and understood the urgency of getting the work done as promised. Artivo came very highly recommended to us and we would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get window coverings done. Thank you Nik for making the whole process painless.

Thank you very much Radhika!

Michael
Michael

Patio Awning

Nikhil was great to deal with during the process of selecting the best solution for us. Honest and knowledgeable. I recommend Artivo Shades for anyone looking for an awning.

Thank you Mike, much appreciated!!

Quality Work

As a property management company, we worked with them. We highly recommend them . Good jobs guys.

0 reviews Milton, ON

Awning installation

Nikhil was an absolute joy to work with from the beginning of our planning process. He was professional, friendly and approachable so I never felt the need to hold back with any questions or concerns. Before and after our installation he has always been available and answered any emails, calls or texts I've sent very promptly. Very pleased with our awning :) Exactly what was expected and more!

Thank you very much Kira for your kind review!

Retractable Pergola

I absolutely love how the Pergola turned out, it exceeded my expectations. This was a very special custom project that was turn down by almost all other companies, because I live in 4-storey urban townhouse with a rooftop patio. So this project involved use of crane, special fastening and additional structural reinforcement. From the very first interaction, Artivo Shades didn't hesitate and very confidently knew exactly what was required to successfully perform this project. It was later I found out the owner is an engineer and this explained his level of attention to detail and precision. Due to COVID there was some delays from the manufacturer but Nikhil was excellent with his communication and kept us updated. It was a big investment, but I am extremely happy with my pergola. I can't recommend enough the level of professionalism and workmanship that Artivo Shade brings.

Thank you very much for your kind review Shuchi!

Ian
Ian
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Roof mounted retractable awning.

Long lead time due to Covid, not the fault of Artivo. We are happy with the end result and it delivers what was advertised. The final product is very well finished.

Artivo (Nikhil) returned to the install site and advised and demonstrated the necessary, occasional re-tensioning of the awning fabric (especially just following a new installation.

Thank you very much Ian, this means a lot to me!

More about Artivo Shades

We provide both Outdoor and Indoor Shade services serving the Greater Toronto Area. At Artivo our focus is to provide styles that will elevate the decor of your space. Along with providing the ultimate comfort to fully control the level of sunlight and privacy at your home.

We're social here: