Sabat Construction & Architect Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
General Contractors
Sabat Construction & Architect Inc.

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Sabat Construction & Architect Inc.

Alex S in San Francisco
Alex S in San Francisco

Fence repair

Max did what he said he would do when he said he would do it. The repair is well done and thorough - he is very knowledgeable and did a proper job to last. He explained everything he was doing. We did not explicitly discuss the increase in price to the quote which is the only reason I didn’t give full stars. Strongly recommend Max.

Mb.hamid
Mb.hamid

demolition and framing

Sabat construction team are very reliable and professional, there was on time and fast. The price was fair and I'm so happy that i did this job with Mohammad and his team. For sure i will him for further renovations part in my house.

Dear Hamid,
Thank you for your kind review. Our team pride themselves in quality work and customer service. We look forward to working with you again on your next project.
Sabat Construction

Hamed
Hamed

Construction Drawings

I hired Sabat Construction to produce construction drawings for my basement. They were very professional and knew what they were doing. The quality of their drawings are also great. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Hamed!
We're thrilled you enjoyed of our service and can't wait to see you again for your next service in near future.

Thanks
Sabat Group

kayfamily
kayfamily

deck drawings

Mehri at Sabat group did an amazing job.
She came through with zoning knowledge, and did architectural deck drawings for a very complicated deck with hot-tub.
There was a crazy deadline from the building examiner and she worked really hard to meet it.
I got my deck permit :)
Mehri

Hello,
I am very happy to assist you in obtaining your permit quickly.
We hope to collaborate more in the future.

Thanks
Sabat Group

Built partitions and install door and windows

Sabat construction group are very professional. Their price was reasonable and could finish the job at the promised time. We were were pleased with their job done and highly recommend them.

Thank you for the wonderful review!!! It was great working with you and I am glad we could help out!
All the best!

RAJIV
RAJIV
1 review Barrie, ON

Secondary Dwelling -Drawings and Permit

It was indeed a pleasure to work with Mehri. She was very thoughtful, responsive and patient right from the moment she took the project to the end, until I got permit from City of Barrie.

Thanks for your review

jennifermiller755
jennifermiller755

2 complete bathroom renovations

Max and his team were exceptional to work with. He produced a fair and accurate quote. He and his team were highly knowledgeable, efficient, organized and above all tidy. He brought forth welcomed incite into tile choices, paint color's and extra touches. Max went over and above to make sure every detail was to our liking. We couldn't be more pleased with the final result.

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment. We are glad that you are loving the final delivered work and acknowledging it. It's been a great pleasure to work on your project and we are looking forward to work with you on many more in the near future.

Bathroom renovation and pot light installation

They have done a professional job at my home with the best quality and reasonable price in comparison with other companies. I really care about customer service and they were one of those companies who could satisfy me in terms of customer service. I highly recommend them for your renovation job from scratch to the end!

We are so happy that it all came to life the way you envisioned. Stay safe and enjoy your gorgeous home.

Sabat Construction & Architect

Condo Unit Renovation in Toronto

I decided to renovate my newly bought condo right before moving in and I got Sabat referral from my coworker for the home addition they did in Toronto. First I was kind of worried about the size of the project and the cost. Let me just tell you, Max knows what he is doing and he is super straight forward. I loved it! Super easy and quality job. If you are worried about a project like me, let this guy and his team handle it! Here is some the works they did for me: Painting, Tile backsplash installation, Cabinet re-surfacing, Pot light installation in all rooms, Removing old carpet and installing new laminate flooring etc,.

Super awesome, Thank you!

Dear Mr. Slavny,
Your words are very kind and give us the boost to keep up the quality work. Thank you for trusting us and as you know we are always a phone call away!

Tina
Tina

Backsplash and Front entrance tiling Job

Max and Paul came and did the job in 3 days! Even though they removed the old tiles everything was left spotless!

Hi Tina,

Sabat Construction

More about Sabat Construction & Architect Inc.

Anything is possible when it comes to building or extending your home, homeowners today can simply build or extend their homes to a home they had always dreamed of. We, at SABAT Construction, can make your dream home become a reality in a matter of weeks.

SABAT Construction is an Ontario based residential and commercial construction company that is committed to customers’ satisfaction. We pride ourselves on our excellent quality of workmanship and together with our high standard of finishes and our attention to detail. This makes us a premier construction service provider. Each project we undertake receives the same high standards of excellence from commencement to completion.

We have successfully completed major renovations and additions throughout Toronto and the GTA. Leading a staff of dedicated and talented tradesmen and in association with skilled and trusted sub-trades, SABAT Construction has proven time and again that word of mouth referrals is proof that our work speaks for itself.