House & Apartment Cleaning
Burlington ON L7L 0H6

Reviews for Neon Cleaners Inc.

Angela
Angela
1 review Burlington, ON

Amazing home cleaning

I am very pleased the Mary's and her team in the cleaning of my home . The were very professional and efficient ! From the moment I hired her, I was provided an online quote , online appointment reminders and text messages the day of. Shortly after , a recipte was providing confirming my payment . The most professional cleaning service I have had . Upon completion of the job, I was also provided a walk through to review details of the job and any questions . I would definitely recommend neon cleaning !

Wow Angela! Thank you so much for this kind review! It was our absolute pleasure to clean for your family!
King regards,

Safoorah in Milton
Safoorah in Milton
1 review Burlington, ON

House cleaning

These people are amazing ! Shockingly too good. We hired first time and Mary and other lady did a great job.

Loved it ; would call them again for sure

Wow! What an incredible review to read on a Monday!
It's our absolute pleasure to clean for you!

Home cleaning

Very hardworking and reliable ladies . Will leave your home spotless . Will definitely recommend for one or regular cleaning

Thank you for your review!

Milly in Toronto
Milly in Toronto

Super friendly cleaner!

Mary at Neon cleaners is my go to for bi weekly home cleaning! I would highly suggest Mary and her team. They are efficient, responsible, reliable, flexible and very reasonably priced. Overall great service!

Thank so very much for this 10 Star Review! It is our absolute pleasure to clean for you!

Nik M
Nik M
0 reviews Burlington, ON

You will not be disappointed

I found them on homestars searching for professional cleaners for my rental property. The previous occupant had left a huge mess and they did a great a great job cleaning it.

I also appreciated how quick they were with responding for a quote, answering an questions and they also arrived on time.

Would definitely use them again!!!

Thank you Nik for your 10 star review! It was our absolute pleasure to clean for you!

Kind Regards,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Mary is amazing!

Mary did an amazing job! She responded quickly to all questions prior to our first appointment, was on time, and thoroughly cleaned our home! Super happy with her services! This was our first time with Neon Cleaners but will definitely keep going back in the future

Oh wow! Thank you so much for this 10 star review! It was an absolute pleasure cleaning for you! We look forward to cleaning for you in the near future!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Amazing cleaners and service!

I found Neon Cleaners at the last minute when someone else I lined up for tenant property cancelled. They were professional, prompt and detail oriented. In his words "OMG its ridiculously clean – above and beyond what I expected. They Even organized some of my stuff" - HAPPY CLIENTS :)

Very happy to hear this! It was our pleasure to clean for you!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Reliable house cleaning service

Mary has developed a very reliable cleaning company. She and those who work with her clean thoroughly and quickly using cleaning products that leave no harsh odours.
Every staff member who has come into our home has been careful to observe Covid protocols.

Wow! Thank you so much for this incredible 10 star review! It is our absolute pleasure to clean for you.

Andrea in Burlington
Andrea in Burlington

Mary is great

Mary does a great job and is very reliable. My dogs look forward to their weekly visit. I like that Neon will do deep cleans as well as regular cleanings.

Andrea! Thank you so much for your kind review. We absolutely adore your puppies, especially how they welcome us into your home. It is an absolute pleasure to clean for you.

Kelly
Kelly
1 review Hamilton, ON

Deep clean

We hired Mary for a deep clean (move in/ move out) service. The condo is spotless throughout. Outstanding! In future we will ONLY consider Neon Cleaners Inc. for our cleaning needs.

Oh wow! What a lovely review to read on a Friday evening! Thank you so much for the smile! It was our pleasure!

Neon Cleaners Inc

More about Neon Cleaners Inc.

We would be honored to clean for you! We are efficient, honest, and detail oriented; Neon Cleaners Inc is a reputable and well-known Residential Cleaning Service in the Burlington & Oakville area. We offer a variety of cleaning services; weekly, biweekly, monthly, one time, deep cleans, move in/out, and after renovation cleans