Top dogs

Caledon ON L6R 4A2

Reviews for Top dogs

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Driveway and patio powerwash, sand and seal

Sham and his crew did a fantastic job. Professional and friendly, Sham made sure we were completely satisfied at each stage of the work. Took longer than expected due to how many weeds we had on the driverway, but no extra charge. Sham also added in a walkway that was not part of the original quote. Overall looks fantastic - like new. I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much it's been great working with you guys we hope to hear from you again

0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Multi projects

Used them on multiple projects at my house and clients homes. Fair priced and good work! Will continue to use them in the future

Thank you so much for your review it's always a pleasure working with you!!!

Deal in Markham
Deal in Markham

The best people to do the job

Eshan and Keisha have done a fantastic work fixing my 12 years old interlocking. Now it looks like brand new. I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for your review it's been amazing working at your home we are really looking forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Amazing!

Was ready to put in a new deck, this company convinced me that they could bring it back to life!
There was a two person crew. Both lovely and polite. They finished the job on time. They did such a great job that I hired them for my deck brick cleaning, relaying and sanding! I couldn’t be happier!

Thank you so much for the opportunity to let us work on your home, we are really looking forward to working with you again!!

More about Top dogs

Welcome to Top Dogs. We are a company that provides amazing work for an amazing price all over the GTA! our services include. . pressure washing of all surfaces Interlock, Natural stone, flagstone, stamped concrete, asphalt, fences, exterior house cleaning, vinyl, aluminum, bricks, steel and more! weed removal, gum removal, ...
Looking for House Cleaning Exteriors pros in Mississauga?