Opulent GTA

Adam in Etobicoke
Adam in Etobicoke
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Deck & Bench

The guys at Opulent executed exactly what we envisioned. We asked them to build us a deck and incorporate a bench with storage. Our yard was one big slope and past our concrete patio it was really just dead space. They pruned the trees behind our lot very nicely and spread decorative gravel around our fence to really spruce up the property. I can tell that they care about their work and they go the extra mile when it counts. I’m very happy with their service and will be continuing to call Alex for whatever I need done around my property. We will also be using Opulent to take care of our snow removal this season and look forward to watching the new plow in action!

Thank you!
It was a real pleasure to build that deck! We'll be seeing you soon when the snow falls!
Cheers

Roddy
Roddy

Quality work and will hire again

The team at Opulent were professional, detail oriented and excellent to deal with. We had them over for a smallish retaining wall fix with a new tree planted.

I couldn’t be happier with the results. It looks fantastic and their attention to detail was fantastic. I am already chatting with them about another retaining wall, fence, and other work in the spring.

I highly recommend Opulent and will be doing so to friends and family.

Thank you Roddy!
I appreciate the review and can't wait to see you guys again!
Thank you for being so hospitable, you really set the bar high for my future customers. It will be nice to watch the tree grow over the years and become one with yard.
All the best,
Alex

Marilynn Loupo
Marilynn Loupo

Landscaping & Snow Removal

Alex is extremely professional and courteous. He was referred to us by a friend earlier on in the year to complete some landscaping work at our home. He did an amazing job planting our beautiful mature trees and was always ensuring his work area was kept clean and organized. He surrounded the trees with armour stone and completed our irrigation and new lawn as well. We had such an amazing experience with him that we did not hesitate at all when he asked if he could provide us with his snow removal services. Alex provided us with a very fair quote for our snow removal and was quick with a response. He explained exactly what he would be doing leaving us to feel super comfortable and confident that the job will be done efficiently and professionally. We would absolutely recommend Opulent in a heartbeat. Thank you for everything you have done for us and will continue to do for us!

Hi Marilynn
Thanks again for the business! I appreciate the kind words and can't wait to see those trees again. I am glad you chose to hire us for your snow removal. I will be there nice and early and will try not to wake you guys!
All the best,
Alex

Catherine from Toronto
Catherine from Toronto

Fantastic Job on Stairs and Walkway!

We hired Alex to excavate and replace our stairs and walkway leading to our house with concrete, pavers, and pea gravel. He also provided us with a landscape design for our front lawn and sourced a couple of nice trees for us. Everything was beautifully done and Alex was a pleasure to deal with. He was professional and responsive and we would not hesitate to hire him again for a similar project.

I am more than blessed to have been able to work at your home this year! It turned out wonderful and I shall see you soon to protect your beautiful new trees! All the best and thanks again!

Nav
Nav
1 review Newmarket, ON

Driveway and Retaining Wall

After receiving multiple quotes I decided to hire Opulent GTA to complete my driveway and retaining walls. The company quoted me at a very reasonable rate and worked with me every step of the way to design a driveway within my budget. I enjoyed that I was a part of the process. They also made sure that the driveway and work areas were kept clean and organized so it would not be a bother to my neighbours. I really appreciated all the little details that went into my driveway, including the lighting that was suggested. This business takes pride in their work and they pay very close attention to detail. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone looking for landscaping and general contracting.

Thanks A lot!
I appreciate the kind words. It was a pleasure to take care of this project and put our touch on things. You can't go wrong with landscape lighting and nice landscape really makes the home. Can't wait to see you guys next year!

Bianca in Toronto
Bianca in Toronto

Full bathroom and powder room renovation.

I am so in love with my washroom and powder room renovations. Alex and his team went above and beyond with these full renovations. Not only does Alex get the job done, he meets his deadline. Alex made us feel comfortable and confident with our budget and ideas. He has an eye for design and really made me fall in love with my home again. Alex really impressed us with his knowledge and experience in many areas of construction. Clear communication and punctuality is what Alex is all about. He kept my renovation within my budget, timelines and was very straight forward with me on what to expect. He prepped and Cleaned every work area to ensure protection and safety. Alexs' professionalism really blew us away. I am looking forward to my future projects with this company. I have no complaints and recommend this company to anyone looking to upgrade their home.

Hi Bianca
I was thrilled to complete this project for your family.
I appreciate the opportunity to create such a wonderful space. Please do call us to book any other work you might need.

More about Opulent GTA

We at Opulent strive to improve your home. We specialize in design and hardscaping and interior renovations as well. Whether it be a new pool and outdoor resort at home or a new ensuite or powder room, we can execute in a timely and professional manner. We are an up and coming small business ready to make your visions a reality.