RR Carpentry

David
David
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen Tole Renovations

I was looking for a crew to install a new tile in my Kitchen. I called Ramon and he came to my house next day to do the estimate and at the same week I had my whole kitchen renovated. Highly recommend Ramon and his team! Couldn’t get a better service. Fair price and excellent job.

David is an amazing client! Thank you so much for chose us to do the job for you, David!

Jessica
Jessica

Basement flooring renovation

Ramon and his team were very nice with my and my husband. We had a leak problem in the basement and decided to replace the wood floor. He did the job in 2 days. Absolutely recommend him.

Thank you so much, Jessica! We appreciate the partnership and hope work for you again soon in next projects!

More about RR Carpentry