Platinum Trim Inc

InstagramFacebook
Platinum Trim Inc

Reviews for Platinum Trim Inc

Siding replacement

A tornado caused small puncture in the siding on my rental property. I contacted a few contractors and Hessam was very quick to reply and express interest in the job. After discussing with him we decided to try to repair the section that was damaged. I was concerned about colour difference and appearance of patch work so I asked about full replacement. Hessam was willing to try and find a match so I did not feel pressure of an up sale. He and his guys were onsite the next day!! They tried to find a colour match but were unsuccessful due to changes in style over the years. So, we decided to do a full wall replacement. Pricing was reasonable and Hessam kept me up to date on the progress throughout the job (I live out of country). I am very happy to have this job completed by this team and the work they did was very timely. I would recommend Platinum Trim.

Family Davila

I have never met people so hardworking and efficient in what they do they took 2 days to make my cottages done incredible.

Thanks for you review after working harder is time to enjoy

Private User reviews Stayner, ON

Siding

I am very Happy with the Siding done on my house from Platinum Trim! Hessam & Pedro helped me choose
right Siding material and colour for my new custom built home. They are both very professional workers that make sure the job is done right and fast! They care about their customers and gives the BEST rates! I highly recommend anyone who wants their siding done to their home to contact Platinum Trim! You wont regret it.

Thank you once again Hessam & Pedro for making my house into a Home.

-Willis Family

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you are happy with our work, Enjoy your new home!

More about Platinum Trim Inc

About us

We are Hessam, Pedro and Nelson, three tight- knit brothers who joined together in 2016 to create a family owned business, now known as “Platinum Trim Inc”. Over the years, we have developed strong knowledge and hands-on experience with James Hardie Products. We know how much your home means to you, as there are many options to choose from and it may be difficult to know who to trust. We are determined to make strong relationships with our clients and make their dreams come true.
We have grown our business through the power of word of mouth based on attentive, skilled installers as well as our accommodating customer service.

Our Goal: We are determined to treat your home as if it was ours, by providing our clients exceptional costumer service, honesty, determination and most importantly quality.

Our purpose is to provide you with the following:

Best Products - We only use top-of-the-line materials to ensure that your job is done perfectly the first time and will last for years to come. Our workmanship and installation standards are known to be among the best in the business. These guidelines ensure that only the highest-rated goods are used and installed on your property.

Extraordinary Costumer service- You can rest assured that only highly qualified and professional personnel will visit your property. This guarantees that you receive the high-quality job you deserve. From the first contact with “PTI” until installation, completion, inspection, and clean-up, you will have a great experience. Our goal is to always have a delighted customer by treating you and your property with the utmost care and respect.