The Monitoring Center

Reviews for The Monitoring Center

Kirit in Toronto
Kirit in Toronto

Excellent home monitoring service

Service is satisfactory, good installation and pleased with the system. overall a good subscription. From my first inquiry right up to the appointment all went seamless. We recommend this product.

Thank you Kirit!!

MJC in Oakville
MJC in Oakville

Great service at a great price!

My mother recently switched to TMC ...not sure why we waited so long? The service and people are very knowledgeable and their pricing model is best in class. It's early in the relationship but I'm looking forward to a lasting relationship and yes I would recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!!

Ashish in Toronto
Ashish in Toronto

Excellent home monitoring service

The most economical and efficient service available for home monitoring. I prefer to correspond thru email, the correspondence was seamless and the technician who came to install was very knowledgeable and a thorough professional.

Thank you Ashish and welcome on board!!

Giuseppe in Toronto
Giuseppe in Toronto
1 review Burnaby, BC

Excellent service

The service is excellent. Consistent with everything else provided by other companies, but at a fraction of the cost. The technician was very professional and very effective in installing everything without problem. Ours was a new house installation. No problems at all and get it done in about 2 hours. Already referred to many of my friends.

Thank you so much!! Welcome on board Giuseppe.

Kathy in Hamilton
Kathy in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

great

I had done alot of research and received another quote and was very pleased with Lisa in customer service, She answered my thousand questions prior to install and explained everything quite clearly. Richard the technician was great, very pleasant and he too answered all of my questions.
My only negative comment would be if there is a delay in getting to the client, just keep in touch with them and let them know what time they can expect you. Other than that no complaints. So far so good, I was worried I wouldn't I would have trouble navigating the system but got the hang of it quickly, just like Richard said ! thanks so much

Thank you Kathy ... we have taken your suggestion very seriously and will apply your recommendation. Welcome on board!!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Allarm Service Installation

Great interaction with TMC and all needs were met! Very satisfied with the professionalism and completed work. Fred was extremely helpful in deciding our needs without pushing more product which was appreciated.

Thank you so much for your positive commentary ... we look forward to servicing your security needs.

Elliot in Toronto
Elliot in Toronto

I switched to The Monitoring Center

I was with another alarm company for years, and it was time for a change due to high costs and some older equipment. From my first inquiry right up to the install, everything was excellent. The monthly cost is a fair amount, and there were no surprises. This was a system takeover, and the installer was extremely knowledgable. He also cleaned up his minimal mess, which is rare these days. I'm glad I made the switch to The Monitoring Center and I'm very happy to be paying less than half of what I was paying for the past several years.

Thank you Elliot ... welcome on board!

Andrey-Brampton in Brampton
Andrey-Brampton in Brampton

Excellent hOme monitoring company

The best price you can get in Ontario. Prompt response. Quick installation. Flexible hours and options. . Reliable equipment. Polite and prepared technicians and sales personal. Convenient location for GTA.

Thank you so much Audrey!

Novie Family in Markham
Novie Family in Markham

about time we switched to TMC

We have been paying way to much for monitoring. Finally made the switch and we are so happy with TMC. The experience to swich was very easy and effortless. We should have done it years ago.

Thank you Novie!!

Humphrey in Vancouver
Humphrey in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Professional service

I switched to TMC after with my previous monitoring centre for 25+ years. From the moment i contacted them online to installation, I am very happy with their professional services.

Thank you Humphrey ... we hope to be servicing your security needs for the next 25+ years. Welcome on board!

More about The Monitoring Center

Welcome to The Monitoring Center. We offer Affordable ... Dependable ... Full Service Alarm Monitoring 24/7 for ONLY $9.99/mo ... 6 Month FREE Sign Up Bonus. ULC Listed and CSAA 5 Diamond Rated Alarm Monitoring Facility.