The Monitoring Center

TiffanyP in Georgina
TiffanyP in Georgina
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Home alarm system

Every part of my experience from this company has been amazing, from the moment I called to ask about their services to the installation tech and now the service. They’re so knowledgeable and friendly. It has been the most enjoyable experience!

Thank you Tiffany ... the pleasure was and is all ours!!!

Manuel in Markham
Manuel in Markham

Security system

I was paying way too much to the previous company compared to this one for the same job. The staff at the office are very efficient and so was the technician who came in time to install the system, he was very helpful in answering every question that we had. I will definitely recommend this company to others.

Thank you for your positive commentary Manuel. Welcome on board the $9.99 experience ... we appreciate your business.

frank
frank

Alarm Minutoring Service

The Monitoring Center customer service center quickly booked my appointment and followed up for confirmation. The rep came during the window provided and was very knowledgeable and professional. They quickly switched over my alarm monitoring service and he explained all aspects of the service to me. The price is phenomenal relative to other providers.

Thank you Frank! We look forward to servicing your security needs.

Stephane in Toronto
Stephane in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Great security

Prompt on answering calls... all staff are knowledgable, security system is easy to use and does its job.. technician listened to our needs and acted accordingly. I have many wierd windows and TMC was able to cover them all.

Thank you Stephane ... welcome on board!!!

Awesome Service

TMC is an amazing company. They have very competitive pricing and excellent customer service. I have full faith that they are looking out for my best interest as their customer.

Thank you ... yes, you are in good hands!!!

gene in Orangeville
gene in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

The Monitoring Center still my first choice.

I have been a monitoring Center customer for many years , when it was time to move homes I didn’t even consider another security company . They are always reliable and surpass my expactations

Congratulations on your move Gene ... welcome back!!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Why pay more!

With another company for many years. TMC offered same service for a fraction of the cost. I would recommend every one to check TMC service. Why pay more when you don't need to pay more!

Thank you!!!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Lockeport, NS

Excellent company. Very responsive. Timely installation. Excellent technicians

Took over a house whom were using their services. Extremely happy with their product and pricing. The contact with their reps was easy and the installation technician was great. Recommended

Wow!! Thank you Chris for your complimentary commentary. We hope to be servicing your security needs for many years to come!!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Great system and so inexpensive!

They were able to easily install our system in our office and gave us 6 months free as a promotion! Easy to access the system and good door monitor. Thank you!

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your business!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Alarm system

I was with another alarm company for 15 years , cost was going up to much, also when we had a panic alarm had trouble getting them to send me the bill they got from the police .

Welcome on board Paul ... I have no doubt you will be happy with our service.

More about The Monitoring Center

Welcome to The Monitoring Center. We offer Affordable ... Dependable ... Full Service Alarm Monitoring 24/7 for ONLY $9.99/mo ... 6 Month FREE Sign Up Bonus. ULC Listed and CSAA 5 Diamond Rated Alarm Monitoring Facility.