All County Aluminum

5000 Yonge St., Suite 1901 Toronto ON M2N 7E9

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for All County Aluminum

Windows, Eavestroughs & Siding

Since first dealing with Serge I have had nothing put pleasant experiences, quality workmanship, punctual service and perfection. Every piece of work is done with precise attention to detail no matter which employee of All County is at the job site.

If you want someone you can trust to get the job done right, on time and without error. Serge is the only guy you need!

Attached are some pictures of how Serge recently transformed my latest project and created one of the best looking homes in the neighbourhood, not to mention the savings on my heating bill.

* Note the front door is currently on order. More reviews to come.

Ben Katz - North York
Ben Katz - North York
1 review Mamiya,

Window installation

Serge and Anatoli came on time, brought good windows and installed them perfectly.
The price was right, and overall I couldn't expect a better service. Highly recommended company.
Thanks a lot!

Deborah in Summerhill
Deborah in Summerhill

aluminum siding

I had just gone through a year of renovation projects (many of which were very stressful) when I gave my aluminum siding contract to All County Aluminum. It was so refreshing to deal with a company that was honest and reliable. From the quote through to all stages of execution, Serge was extremely professional, respectful, polite and eager to please. I would highly recommend him!

Bob  from Leaside
Bob from Leaside

Front Door and Windows

This is the third window company we have used in the past 4 years and without any hesitations, I recommend this company to all friends and relatives. This company is all about integrity!

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

House Siding

My husband and I were very pleased with the professional services provided by Serge and his team. Always polite, courteous, on- time, realiable, and they got the job done to our satisfaction with a realistic and affordable price. It was a very refreshing experience. We plan to have Serge and his team do some more work for us in the future.
Thanks again Serge.

Replaced eaves throughs & downspouts

I was selling my house and needed the eaves and downspouts replaced very quickly to be ready for showing. Serge took time out of his schedule to accommodate me with a speedy consultation and he arrived in two days to do the work. All County worked through all the obstacles of cold weather, ice and snow and finished flawlessly. This company truly exceeded my expectations. The work is top quality and the price was very reasonable. Serge was a real pleasure to deal with. He’s a true professional who takes pride in his work and does what he says - when he says. I highly recommend All County.

Harry in Scarborough
Harry in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

siding project

Reliable & Honest

This company was always on time and on point with my siding project. Everything was completed to the highest quality and in the time frame I wanted. Finally a company that doesn't leave you hanging, but rather gets the job done and gets it done right!

John in Vaughan
John in Vaughan
2 reviews ,

repair of eavestrough and flashing

We were extremely pleased with the professional way this company handled the job. Other companies had found the job to be either too small to even estimate or complete. On the other Hand Serge came very promptly and on time to both estimate the job and completed it on schedule. He also promptly returned to inspect the job when we thought there was a problem. We have no hesitation recmmending this company.

Pierre&Tatiana (Downsview)
Pierre&Tatiana (Downsview)
1 review North York, ON

Installed new windows

The representative of the company, Serge Kanev, was very helpful. Not only he coordinated the whole process of replacing our old windows, but he also helped us to choose the specific product.
We are actually planning to order entrance glass enclousure for our house from this company, and we are sure Serge will help us with this as well.
Overall, we are very satisfied with this company.

Laura in the Beaches
Laura in the Beaches

Window Installation

Serge installed our windows. He was quick, efficient, polite, clean and very hard-working. Over the years we have literally had hundreds of tradespeople through our home as we have had extensive work done. This was the first time we were fully satisfied with the service we got -- Serge and his team were AMAZING! We had our first floor windows done a couple of years ago by another company and it was an absolute nightmare! They did a terrible job, made a huge mess and we are still having problems. We swore we would not use them again and so spent a lot of time searching for someone -- finally we found Serge. Serge came in on budget and on-time and the work was excellent. He was so professional and yet friendly and polite. We would use him again for any jobs in our house. We also referred him to our neighbour who is thrilled with the job Serge did for him. Thank you Serge -- the world needs more people like you.

More about All County Aluminum

We specialize in aluminum and vinyl siding, eavestrough and vinyl windows and steel & fiberglass doors installation and replacement in Toronto!
All County Aluminum is the right choice for aluminum and vinyl siding, and eavestrough, windows and doors Contractor in Toronto!