Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Lola
Lola
0 reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Leaky pipes

Since the city added something to our water, ive been getting pinholes in my copper pipes. I have the plumbing protection plan and Reliance has repaired all of my leaks. This has saved me alot of money and the plumbers are such great guys

Ray in Toronto
Ray in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

A Quick Fix on our AC

I just noticed our AC not working well and requested a service and today John, the technician, came over on time and found the issue and fixed our AC right away. Paid nothing for the part replacement - a moment of worthwhile to be a long-time subscriber of Reliance. Perfect service. Thanks John!

Rio
Rio

Great plumbers

Since I have the plumbing protection plan, I dont have worry about leaky pipes from the lead in the water anymore. Pin hole leaks are an inconvenience to say the least but reliance plumbers are all such nice guys and always help with a smile

S J Easthope from Burlington
S J Easthope from Burlington
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace and air conditioner annual service

The technician arrived at the pre arranged time and was neatly dressed and very polite. He took about 40 minutes to complete the work and was very thorough.

RDS
RDS

AC Install

While the installers were professional and courteous, the communication between Reliance and the sub-contractor was inconsistent. After the installation they had to come back twice to complete the job.
Now, less than 4 months later, I come home to find water leaking through the ceiling and down the wall in a bedroom. Upon inspection the installers removed a float and cut-off switch that existed with the previous unit, bent the condensation tray so that it could not drain and as a result I have $1000's of dollars of water damage.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New water system

I could not have asked for better service. Both Tim and Dylan had great personalities and their work ethics were outstanding. They showed up when they said they would, went to work immediately, ensured that the hard wood floors were covered and protected. They let me know what was happening. They made sure that they showed me what was done and that I understood the changes that were made.

I felt very comfortable with them and I would recommend Reliance to family and friends.

Thank you Tim and Dylan.

Priyanka in Mississauga
Priyanka in Mississauga
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Water Heater

I have the Water Heater on rent since 2008, so i am an old customer of Reliance! My water heater stopped working over the weekend. I placed the call and the service guy, Josh (Team member # 111485) came promptly from Cambridge. Not only he assessed the situation, he educated me as well. He was excellent to deal with, very personable and knowledgeable.
Highly recommend Josh and Reliance for all your home comfort needs!!!!

Ange in Chatham
Ange in Chatham
0 reviews Chatham, ON

Unethical Sales Practice, Billing Issues

Tim came to my home and sold me a new air conditioner and furnace on rental, he indicated that as soon as my products were installed the protection plan of $40 would be removed from my account. He also indicated that I had 8 months of credit that would be applied to my account, which would be a total credit of roughly $1167, of the $1167, $565 would be applied to my installation fees and the rest would be applied monthly to my rental fees.

A month later I get a bill for $613 - the protection plan is still on my account, I have been billed $565 installation, only $145.99 was creditted to my account.

I call Tim, he indicates there must be an admin issue , he will take care of it and call me back. I called him July 28th, its now August 8th and I haven't heard from him. Best part is , he signed me up for preauthorized payment so no matter what Im paying this $613 bill because it's coming out of my account on 12th.

I called reliance this morning, I have been on the phone now for over an hour, guess what - protection plan still on my account, and zero notes indicating anything about the install fees. Further to that I have had to argue for over 30 minutes to get the plan removed - she says she removed the plan, but can't back date it - so no matter what I'm paying that extra month too.

It's sales practices like this that gives the entire sales industry and bad name. Never ever again will a trust a sales person from Reliance and I will be looking to purchase my furnace and AC outright and will never again deal with this unethical organization.

Yunha in Oakville
Yunha in Oakville

good service

good service. i had very good service, chris was great, i would highly reccomend, great

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto
0 reviews Fergus, ON

Hvac service

Jason was excellent to deal with. He was very informative and got the work done quickly and efficiently. Highly recommend reliance

Thank you for the wonderful review Katie and for choosing Reliance Home Comfort. - Gemma

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!