Reliance Home Comfort

2 Lansing Square Toronto ON M2J 4P8

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for Reliance Home Comfort

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace and Lifebreath system maintenance.

I was very pleased with the annual maintenance done today on my furnace and Lifebreath system. The technician was very prompt, thorough and pleasant to deal with. I appreciated his expertise and advice about my furnace, etc. I have dealt with Holmes Reliance in Ottawa for many years and will continue to do so.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Furnace Maintenance of gas boiler and rads

Dan came and performed the maintenance. Arrived on time and very professional. Would recommend Reliance in the future.

Hello Mike, I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Plumbing

Excellent service knowledgeable friendly explains work need to be completely revised other areas that may need upgrading

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Dylan was AWESOME!

On November 24th, 2022, Dylan provided service to our furnace we've bought from Reliance and his work etiquette, customer service and professionalism was outstanding! Truly, I was impressed with how he did the job and how knowledgeable he was. Not to mention patience! I've asked a million questions and he was so kind to NOT be annoyed by it and replied every time with outmost courtesy. Many, many thanks!!

Sandes in Markham
Sandes in Markham

Look Elsewhere

I live with two parents that have asthma. During COVID I rented whole home air filtration system from Reliance. When I first initiated this sale they were extremely responsive (obviously a huge money grab). But now that the HEPA filter is more than a year old, I cannot get it replaced.

Part of the reason I rented this system was because the upkeep cost of replacing HEPA filters of an owned system breaks even with the rental year-to-year. DEFINETELY DO NOT DO THIS. If you're thinking this route, go with your own unit. I've been frequently calling reliance to have this filter replaced but they keep insisting on sending a technician over and the technician determining the part needs to be ordered (because it's not one they regularly carry) and that's the end of it.

This is extremely frustrating and I'm paying for basically a unit that is sucking my hydro bill.

Hello Sandes, I am sorry to hear that you have had a troubling experience. If you would please email your account details, and a further description of your situation, I would be happy to help. Thank you, Karen – KBisson@reliancecomfort.com

Verica in Newmarket
Verica in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

New furnace/Air conditioner

I, as well as my sister and brother-in-law were just so immensely impressed with Kristens awesome knowledge and presentation of all facts pertaining to having a new furnace/ air conditioning installed in my home! She explained everything in great detail, and answered our questions as they came up. A very personable, approachable and lovely young lady, l felt assured of my decision to finally upgrade one of the most important features in my home! Thank you so much, Kristen

Hello Verica, I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen

Shredburrows
Shredburrows
0 reviews Regina, SK

Hot water rental

Chris was very helpful, profesional, and friendly. He was very informative about the product. Awesome job!

Hello, I am glad to hear of your experience. Thank you for choosing Reliance Home Comfort and thank you for your support! - Karen

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Furnace Installation

I called reliance home comfort to have a repair done to my furnace after an inspection was conducted a new furnace was recommended. Reliance home comfort technician contacted a service advisor who show up with in 30 minutes of the call, went through all the options available, decision was made next day new furnace was installed.
Thanks to my advisor Monesh and reliance home comfort for a job well done.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Carrier furnace and air conditioner

Farzad ( the installation expert) was amazing.
Hardworking, polite, always smiling considering the 10 hours of working in a cold basement. He and his assistant put the new AC where I hoped it would work. The furnace is working beautifully. Two wires must be added yet to the thermostat to connect the AC and no doubt, it will be taken care of.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace Repair

We had Shareem come in from Reliance this morning to repair our furnace. He was fantastic. Polite, efficient and made us feel extremely comfortable. He fixed the problem quickly, and explained it to us very well. 10/10 he was fantastic, and if possible, I will be asking for him if we need them in again.

More about Reliance Home Comfort

At Reliance, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. We have implemented strict safety protocols to provide both our Customers and Team members with peace of mind during this challenging time. We continue to provide the exceptional customer experiences we are synonymous for and want you to know that we are here for you when you need us.

888-837-1451 is a TOLL FREE No., please feel free to contact!!