Barbeque Pro Inc.

Rating: 4.9 out of 5

Barbeque Pro Inc. reviews (585)

  • Review from A. Uzumeri
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 3 Jun 2016

    Bbq cleaners

    Bbq pro cleaners did a very detailed cleaning of our Bbq. I have used them over the past few years and have come to rely on a consistent reliable and excellent job.

    Answer from pro:

    Always nice to hear another 10 out of 10!! Thank you!

    Reply created 9 Jun 2016
  • Review from Jim Davison
    Rating: 4 out of 5
    Review left on 2 Jun 2016

    BBQ Cleaning

    The tech worked hard and did a great job. Good to have a gleaming new-like (and safe) BBQ. Just a couple of comments to improve the service. 1. Check the work carefully. The tech forgot the bottom (but when I noticed, he gave it a quick brush). I didn't notice that the upper rack was not done. It still sits there rusty. 2. On the website (and on the phone) I was told the tech carries parts for common BBQs. I needed a new thermometer on my common BBQ. Tech did not carry parts. Overall, a good job.

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the great review Jim! Sorry for our miscommunication as far as the parts go. Barbeque Pro carries parts for common BBQs but the techs do not physically carry them to all appointments. We would be happy to return with any and all parts you may need! We look forward to serving you in the future!

    Reply created 9 Jun 2016
  • Review from Jeff Martin
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 27 May 2016

    BBQ CLEANING

    I saw BBQ PRO on YOUTUBE. I filled out the form online and John contacted me a short time later. John clearly explained the service and cost. The day of the service ... BBQ PRO service team member arrived on time. He was professional and friendly. My Weber Gen looks amazing and would use BBQ PRO again. I am now ready to grill. Thanks a million!!

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the kind words Jeff! From booking to cleaning, we try to make the process as simple and easy as possible. Glad to hear your Weber has been restored to its original glory. See you next time!

    Reply created 1 Jun 2016
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 May 2016

    Bbq

    Great job. It looks new again. I don't want to use it... It looks too clean. Lol Thank you

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the perfect score Jude! We're thrilled we were able to impress you. Have a great Summer!

    Reply created 1 Jun 2016
  • Review from Anna Aprile-Binetti
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 May 2016

    BBQ restoration

    Booked an appt for sometime in June as they were so busy but they called me after a cancellation which was great. Charles the tech showed up early on a Saturday morning which again was great so I could get on with my day. He spent 3 hours making my 7-8 year old Viking BBQ look like new! Charles was a very polite young man and his work ethic is optimal! I highly recommend this service. I've booked them to clean 2 gas fireplaces as well.

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you for the awesome review Anna! I will pass on the compliments to your technician Charles. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

    Reply created 1 Jun 2016
  • Review from Bora K
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 26 May 2016

    BBQ Cleaning

    Great job as always. The technician (Pedro) did a fantastic job!! I barbeque quite often (even in the winter) and every year it needs a good cleaning. And every year it looks like new when Pedro is done. But it's not just cleaning, it's also maintenance. They make sure the burners are free of any debris that might hinder proper operation. If I did it myself it would take me twice as long and I would not do half as good a job as he does. Well worth it. Have used them for three years running and will use them for many years to come.

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the 10-star review Bora! Happy to hear Pedro did an outstanding job for you once again. We look forward to seeing you next time!

    Reply created 1 Jun 2016
  • Review from Mary Turner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 25 May 2016

    Barbecue annual maintenance

    Barbeque Pro is very reliable in terms of their booking, and the investment t in their maintenance keeps my bbq in top shape.

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the 10 stars Mary! We look forward to keeping your BBQ in peak performance for years to come. See you next time!

    Reply created 25 May 2016
  • Review from Robert Nam
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 24 May 2016

    BBQ cleaning

    BBQ Pro is excellent. They came to clean two of my bbq's. Their work was emmaculate. They were like new again and no detail was overlooked. The key to their work was that they didn't leave a drop of mess. As if they were never there. I was so impressed that I sent them a note of thanks. This review was not solicited by them.

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you so much for your positive comments Robert! Attention to detail is crucial to our success. We make every effort to leave your BBQ and property absolutely spotless when we leave. Have a great summer and thank you again for your kind words.

    Reply created 25 May 2016
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 23 May 2016

    BBQ cleaning

    They came to my house and cleaned the BBQ to almost looking new again, inside and out,

    Answer from pro:

    Thanks for the awesome review! Happy grilling this summer!

    Reply created 24 May 2016
  • Review from HomeOwner
    Rating: 5 out of 5
    Review left on 21 May 2016

    BBQ Cleaning

    They can make your bbq look like brand new. I'm convinced that having this done every year or two prolongs the life of the bbq. I didn't have to be home, it was just done perfectly and invoiced afterwards. Hassle free and well worth it.

    Answer from pro:

    Thank you so much for the 10-star review Kima! I absolutely believe that regular maintenance and cleaning increases the life span of your BBQ. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!

    Reply created 24 May 2016