Clera Windows + Doors

Reviews for Clera Windows + Doors

rasheedm2010
rasheedm2010

New balcony door

Bought balcony door from Clera Windows and Doors. Got installed by Eddy today. The installer was very professional and did a great, clean job. Looks great. Love my new door!

Hello Rasheed,

We thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the delay and understand your frustration. We were informed by your sales rep that your installation was already booked for Thursday Nov 11th. As we all know we are in a Pandemic and we are trying to do the best we can with the limited resources available. There are several shortages industry-wide in raw materials along with a shortage of staff. This interruption has delayed the production of several customers orders. The shortage of materials is world-wide and beyond our control, Clera remains fully committed to pursuing the completion of our work in a safe, diligent and reasonable manner under the circumstances.

We thank you for your understanding.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Horrible Service

I don’t normally complain online but I am just so frustrated I need to share my experience.

If you're in the market for new doors or windows I would advise against choosing Clera Windows + Doors. We ordered early March for at that time 4-6week delivery. Despite repeatedly asking in June, July and August what the status was all I got amounted to 'sorry we don't know, stop bugging us we can't tell you when you'll see it'. Then finally in the last days of August they called to tell us they could install the door the next day.

The guys came the next day with no masks despite being in my house and swore non-stop. They knicked the door so it looks damaged. And we told them we wanted to pay cc and they said someone would call. I spoke to our rep about the damaged door and he said they would take care of it.

Fast forward to the end of Sept. I messaged to ask what the status of the door fix was. Nothing had happened. They assured me that now they would take care of it but sales rep says it's not his problem and he can't control what the service team does. Also asked when someone was going to take payment. He said that the guy on the day should have taken it and at this point we were likely sent to collections, despite no one calling us to ask for payment. Managed to make payment.

Fast forward to yesterday. Reached out for an update. Was asked if we got extra paint when we got the door. Which we didn't, and they had told us in Sept they were going to order paint so they already knew this. So now they are going to order paint. But I have 0 faith as they have told me the same things over and over. Plus it's all on me to remember to follow up to find out they've done nothing and now they'll look into it. At this point I've been told I won't get anything until sometime next year. And that's assuming they actually follow through now.

The whole experience has been horrible and I wouldn't recommend them.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting a review, we're sorry to hear that your experience was not of the quality you expected. We are very disappointed to hear that the installer that entered your home had no mask on and that he swore non-stop. We, at Clera windows and Doors take pride in our installation teams and such behaviour will not be tolerated. I will like to inform you that we have taken action already, this individual does not work for Clera any longer. Thank you for brining this to our attention, and once again we apologize. As per our conversation with your local branch sales manager Ryan, he informed us that he has already ordered the paint that is required to fix the door and as soon he receive it from the manufacture he will contact you to set up a service call.

Thank you again for your business and your understanding.

Best wishes!

khallto
khallto

Window replacement

Had lo replace my livingroom windows since the middle one broke. Called a few places. Got the best gut feel from Rod at Clera. He showed up as scheduled, was informed,helpful and pleasant to deal with, helping me with pros and cons of styles. I ended up going with casement (moving from double hung) with all 3 opening up for max air flow. I wanted to take the opportunity to change the exterior from tired white to brown but was concerned about matching. He suggested changing the upstairs exterior to match at not a big extra cost. We made the deal and he sent his installer to do the final measure and had him temporarily secure the one with the broken frame in place. Although I was dismayed at the 3 month delivery date, it was the same as others I had been quoted and is apparently standard within the industry. At any rate, the windows arrived as scheduled and the installer did an excellent job. He was pleasant, very competent and obviously knew his business. I am delighted with the way the windows look, inside and out and with their function. They are quite solid and operate smoothly. The lifetime warranty gives me peace of mind.

Hello Khallto,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for the 10-stars!. Service, Price and Value is definitely what we try to provide every Clera customer. Glad to hear that Rod and the rest of the team were a pleasure to to deal with. We are honoured that you shopped around and you chose us as your supplier of choice.

Thank you again for your business and your trust in our company!

We wish you the very best!

parmel
parmel
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Good work

Great team! Came and made it right! Thanks for the work. And being efficient. Had a issue but they quickly resolved it I appreciate it. The installer was also quick to come back to fix the problem as well.

Hi Parmel,

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are very happy to hear that all was resolved.

All the best!

0 reviews Coe Hill, ON

Windows

Thought the fellows that did the work were polite& helpful.
Liked the way they took the stickers off & cleaned the windows. Was surprised everything was done in 1 day. Had window put in our house 3 yrs ago & was not happy with the work.

Hello Private User,

Thank you for the 10-star review! we are delighted that you found your appointed installation crew to be both polite and very helpful. Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the other window company that installed your windows 3 years ago.

Enjoy your new Clera windows!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Door

I am very happy with the door. It is exactly what I wanted. Though there was a delay in installation due to shortage of products - Greg kept me updated. When the day arrived for the door to be installed - Trevor was great ! Even Greg came out to help. All I can say is what a wonderful team ! I am sure when it is time to do the windows Greg will be the one I will call.

Dear clera Customer,

We would like to thank you for your amazing 10-star review! Our team of professionals are dedicated to providing you and all our customers with the best products and services. It's so nice to hear that Greg and Trevor helped to make your experience such a positive one.
We'd be glad to serve you again soon.

All the best!

Samantha
Samantha

Amazing quality and service!

We were very impressed with the quality and installation we received from Clera Windows and Doors. The installers were professional, clean and efficient with the installation of our windows. The windows look beautiful. We are extremely happy with the windows and would highly recommend Clera Windows and Doors to our friends and family!

Hello Samantha,

Thank you for your amazing review for Clera Windows and Doors. We appreciate your business and that you were pleased with the entire process. It was a pleasure working with you on window replacement project. We also thank you sincerely for your recommendation.

Enjoy the new beautiful Clera look!

Annie
Annie
1 review Oxford Mills, ON

Excellent customer service and installation. Highly recommend!!!

Our experience with Clera Windows has been more than satisfactory. Jerry came by twice for the consultation and measurements back in March 2021 and provided us with a quote. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and I genuinely did not feel like he was trying to upsell the products. He provided amazing recommendations and it's exactly what we wanted. We just had our windows (all 16 of them) installed by Allen and Wyatt in a span of two days. They were super friendly, efficient and professional. They took their time and make sure everything was done right and cleaned up the job site in the dark. We could not be happier and highly recommend!!! Totally worth the wait !!!

Dear Annie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with a 10-star review to express your satisfaction with your window project. Everyone at Clera Windows and Doors loves to know that our customers enjoy our products and services. We're glad that you are happy with the service that Jerry, Allen and Wyatt provided you with. We will make sure to let them know about your great feedback.

Thank you again for your business and your recommendation!
We're looking forward to making your experience even better in the future!

Steve in Windsor
Steve in Windsor
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Kitchen Window

I had Clera Windows and Doors install a new kitchen window on a home that was being renovated in Windsor On.

Gary and his team did a great job, were communicative and professional. I would definitely call this company again for window/door installation.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the 10-star feedback, we're thrilled to see that everything from your initial sales appointment, to installation went seamlessly. We're pleased to hear your satisfaction with Gary and his team. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated by our Clera team and we look forward to working with you again!

Private User reviews Holyrood, ON

sunroom window

large 5 x8 window replaced. They fixed the old wood opening ie frame. Looks great. In and out in a few hours. Room feels warmer.

Hello Clera customer,

Your warm our hearts with your great 10-star review. Thank you for your kinds words, we are delighted that you love the new great look.

Enjoy your new sunroom!

More about Clera Windows + Doors

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton