Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Outdoor Railing

From start to completion we received professional and elite service. Alumarail took exactly what we envisioned for our front porch and we were very pleased with the quality provide. They met all the commitments and exceeded expectations. The staff was so kind and friendly and responded to all our inquiries in a quick timely manner. We will refer Alumarail with complete confidence!!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Railing

I absolutely loved working with Alumarail. I am so happy I choose them for my backyard railings. I recently built a deck in my backyard and Graziano from alumarail exceeded all of my expectations. Graziano was genuine and gave me the best recommendations, best price and best service possible. I always get compliments on my railings! Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the kind words Cheyenne, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Jade M
Jade M

Amazing Service

I am truly amazed with AlumaRail service. As a new home owner, I had many questions and concerns, however sales associate Graziano went above and beyond to ensure all my questions, needs, and vision were met. I also received a follow up call from Graziano to ensure I was happy with my railings and I referred him to all my friends and family. After comparing MANY quotes, I am so glad I chose Alumarail as they are extremely friendly, professional and reliable. Excellent service & price! 10/10 would most definitely recommend.

Thank you for the kind words Jade, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Weiss C
Weiss C

Railing contractor

I'm very lucky to have found the name for the railing contractor from HomeStars. After comparing a couple of quotes, I chose Alumarail service. I can't be more pleased with my choice with Alumarail. I'm very happy with the service provided by Alumarail from start to finish. From the sales - Tom, adminstation - Paola and installation team till post sales service - Mike. They're such as a professional & friendly team. Even when there was a small manufacture defect that I found on the glass after installation, they apologized for the defective product and got a new replacement once it was in stock. Excellent service & price! Highly recommend.

Thank you for the kind words Weiss, enjoy your railings. If you ever need anything in the future feel free to call us!

Silverado in Vaughan
Silverado in Vaughan

Very Pleased with our Alumarailings!

From start to finish I can't be more pleased with my choice in Alumarail. Quoting process was seamless and communication was excellent during all the issues going on at this time. Thank you again!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new railings!

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Porch railings

Nice work, very well explained and fair pricing. Quickly done, too. Choice of design was a bit limited but we made a good choice in the end.

Thank you Gary.
Enjoy your maintenance free railings by Alumarail!

Balcony railings

Alumarail did my railings on my townhouse. From the start of the process, they were extremely helpful!!!! They did an amazing job and are very knowledgeable with the work they do. Staff in the front office are also really helpful and experienced.

Thank you for your review, enjoy your exterior railings by Alumarail!

Ray Ray  in Vaughan
Ray Ray in Vaughan

Railings

Such a pleasant company to work with the expertise and knowledge is outstanding! Will use and definitely tell to everyone who asks about my beautiful railings!
Thank you ALUMARAIL staff !

Thank you Ray, Alumarail appreciates the review!

EXTERIOR RAILINGS

The Alumarail team was absolutely fantastic to work with, I would highly recommend them. Very help and patient, got the job done without a hassle. Thank you for the wonderful work!!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your maintenance free railings by Alumarail!

Stan
Stan

New Deck Railing

I recently demolished my solarium and had a new composite deck installed. I contracted with Alumarail to install a glass railing on the deck and picket railing on the steps

Thank you for the review Stan, we hope you enjoy your new glass railings!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail Manufacturing Inc. has been in the aluminum business since 1983, providing maintenance free aluminum railings for homes and special projects. Specializing in aluminum railings for your home or business, custom made to satisfy your requirements. We manufacture aluminum railings, gates, fences and columns, in a variety of styles and colors. We strive to be the leader in quality aluminum products and continue to exceed every customers expectation. All our railings meet the Ontario Building Code.

With an aluminum railing from Alumarail you get the beauty of wrought iron without the hassle... Railings that are maintenance free and never rust. What’s more you get the expertise, commitment and customer satisfaction that comes with a company that has been in business for over 35 years. Alumarail uses the finest aluminum extrusion company in Canada, the colors are baked, not powder-coated, to ensure a lasting, UV resistant finish.

If you want to save some money on installation and do it yourself, Alumarail will instruct you on the proper techniques. We also do new custom-built homes and subdivisions.

If you want to transform the look of your home and reduce maintenance, call Alumarail today for a free estimate or drop by our showroom.

Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm