Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Ruby Ricci
Ruby Ricci

Aluminum Railing

Aluma Rail added aluminum railings on our front porch stairs. We experienced good communication, good order accuracy, good customer followup, no errors . This was a smooth process at a fair price. Product is definitely premium!

Thank you for your kind words, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Amazing workmanship

We built a brand new deck this summer with my neighbour and railings were needed by fall time. Alumarail has done work for my daughter and she passed me the sales contact. Alumarail was an absolute pleasure to deal with.. especially during these times. From the office staff to the installers working outside they’re all fantastic to deal, I will definitely hire them again when I’ll be doing my gates. Whether it was myself calling or my neighbour they always made sure we were both in the loop. When hiring trades you do want to ensure it is a smooth and stress free process and it was!!!

Thank you for you kind words. Enjoy your new railings and we cant wait to hear from you for future projects! All the best.

C & L in North york
C & L in North york

Beautiful new maintenance free railing

We are very happy with the new Aluminum railing installed on both sides of our stairs leading up to our front porch and around the front porch planter. We spent some time looking for a durable product to replace the iron railing that had rusted. Year ago, we attempted to salvage the railing and had tried, without success, to rust proof and paint over the pitting and rust in the iron railing that was likely more than 50 years old.
We went on the Homestars website which is are usual go to, and found good information on the durability of Aluminum. We were pleased that Alumarail has a showroom, and offered an opportunity to book an appointment to view the many designs. Mari and Sal were both very helpful and provided a booklet and sample of the material so that we could choose the proper colour to match the trim on our house. We phoned the next day to arrange for Sal to come to our house and take precise measurements. We then learned that the existing railing was very short, and the new railing height would be more functional.
Yesterday, on a cold December day, Daniel installed the railing, and did an excellent job. We highly recommend Alumarail. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Outdoor Railing

From start to completion we received professional and elite service. Alumarail took exactly what we envisioned for our front porch and we were very pleased with the quality provide. They met all the commitments and exceeded expectations. The staff was so kind and friendly and responded to all our inquiries in a quick timely manner. We will refer Alumarail with complete confidence!!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Railing

I absolutely loved working with Alumarail. I am so happy I choose them for my backyard railings. I recently built a deck in my backyard and Graziano from alumarail exceeded all of my expectations. Graziano was genuine and gave me the best recommendations, best price and best service possible. I always get compliments on my railings! Would highly recommend.

Thank you for the kind words Cheyenne, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Jade M
Jade M

Amazing Service

I am truly amazed with AlumaRail service. As a new home owner, I had many questions and concerns, however sales associate Graziano went above and beyond to ensure all my questions, needs, and vision were met. I also received a follow up call from Graziano to ensure I was happy with my railings and I referred him to all my friends and family. After comparing MANY quotes, I am so glad I chose Alumarail as they are extremely friendly, professional and reliable. Excellent service & price! 10/10 would most definitely recommend.

Thank you for the kind words Jade, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Weiss C
Weiss C

Railing contractor

I'm very lucky to have found the name for the railing contractor from HomeStars. After comparing a couple of quotes, I chose Alumarail service. I can't be more pleased with my choice with Alumarail. I'm very happy with the service provided by Alumarail from start to finish. From the sales - Tom, adminstation - Paola and installation team till post sales service - Mike. They're such as a professional & friendly team. Even when there was a small manufacture defect that I found on the glass after installation, they apologized for the defective product and got a new replacement once it was in stock. Excellent service & price! Highly recommend.

Thank you for the kind words Weiss, enjoy your railings. If you ever need anything in the future feel free to call us!

Silverado in Vaughan
Silverado in Vaughan

Very Pleased with our Alumarailings!

From start to finish I can't be more pleased with my choice in Alumarail. Quoting process was seamless and communication was excellent during all the issues going on at this time. Thank you again!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new railings!

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Porch railings

Nice work, very well explained and fair pricing. Quickly done, too. Choice of design was a bit limited but we made a good choice in the end.

Thank you Gary.
Enjoy your maintenance free railings by Alumarail!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Balcony railings

Alumarail did my railings on my townhouse. From the start of the process, they were extremely helpful!!!! They did an amazing job and are very knowledgeable with the work they do. Staff in the front office are also really helpful and experienced.

Thank you for your review, enjoy your exterior railings by Alumarail!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail Manufacturing Inc. has been in the aluminum business since 1983, providing maintenance free aluminum railings for homes and special projects. Specializing in aluminum railings for your home or business, custom made to satisfy your requirements. We manufacture aluminum railings, gates, fences and columns, in a variety of styles and colors. We strive to be the leader in quality aluminum products and continue to exceed every customers expectation. All our railings meet the Ontario Building Code.

With an aluminum railing from Alumarail you get the beauty of wrought iron without the hassle... Railings that are maintenance free and never rust. What’s more you get the expertise, commitment and customer satisfaction that comes with a company that has been in business for over 35 years. Alumarail uses the finest aluminum extrusion company in Canada, the colors are baked, not powder-coated, to ensure a lasting, UV resistant finish.

If you want to save some money on installation and do it yourself, Alumarail will instruct you on the proper techniques. We also do new custom-built homes and subdivisions.

If you want to transform the look of your home and reduce maintenance, call Alumarail today for a free estimate or drop by our showroom.

Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm