Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8

Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

S in Toronto
S in Toronto
1 review Innisfil, ON

Great product and great service

We were happy with the service from start to finish. Their brochure showed all their products in detail. There was no pressure to rush our decision which was appreciated as we wanted to make the right choice. The install service was professionally done. We are 100% happy with this company, and would highly recommend it to others.

Excellent Service

Extraordinary service by CSR Paula who assisted with choice of colors. Her choice of railings was so much more suitable and appropriate for my house. I am so thankful to Paula for her superb guidance and input.
The installer was prompt, courteous, pleasant and approachable; and very helpful.
I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new railings!

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Excellent job

I strongly recommend this company, great material and labor quality, great admin, very smooth communication. Much more appealing price than other general contractors. Now my porch has a totally new look!

Thank you for the review Stan, enjoy your new railings!

Fence, gate and railings

During the middle of a pandemic we decided to replace our fence, gate and railings. We are so happy with the results and the choices we made.
Alumarail and the staff we worked with helped guide us and provided excellent advice and direction every step of the way during our journey.
Thank you for the remarkable service and craftsmanship. I have highly recommended this company to others (my neighbours are all asking) and I am very pleased with what they have done to make our home more beautiful!

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your fence, gate & railings!

sensicassandra
sensicassandra

Decks railings

The Alumarail team is amazing! I was referred by a friend who’s used their service and boy am I happy I listened. Fabulous to work with from the moment you call for a quote to the day of installation with installers. Thank you Alumarail! LOVE my glass deck railings

Thank you for the kind words, enjoy your new glass railings!

Front Porch Railings

The price was competitive and the experience was seamless. The gentleman that came to do the quote was super helpful and provided recommendations. They did an amazing job! I'm so happy with the whole experience.

Thank you for the kind word! Enjoy your new railings!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front Railings and Columns

Alumarail installed railings and columns on our porch. The team was great to work with, requested a quote they came out measured, installed within the time line given. Installers were great and very clean and pleasant to deal with. Would recommend and use again in the future, job well done.

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your new railings!

Excellent service, excellent team!

I got a great deal and a fabulous service from Alumarail! I would recommend to my friends, neighbours and loved ones to their fantastic service. Thanks for your commitment Alumarail! You have proved it; you are number one in the GTA!

Thank you for your review Nadeem. Enjoy your new railings!

Kim
Kim
1 review Barrie, ON

Residential Railing

Love my new railing!!!! Really gives an updated modern look to my home. Alumarail was very professional throughout the whole process. I would recommend them for any residential railings. I plan on installing one on my deck when it is complete. I will definitely be getting it installed by Alumarail.

Thank you Kim for you kind words. Enjoy your new railings and we cant wait to hear from you for future projects! All the best.

Sameer
Sameer

Stairs railing

Hired them for stairs railing. Nice finished product with good customer service. Paula from their admin team is pleasant to deal with for scheduling the install. It is but expensive compared to other quotes i had and took over a month to get installation done but it was already communicated to me so i knew what i was getting into. Definitely recommend them for railings.

Thank you for your kind words, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail Manufacturing Inc. has been in the aluminum business since 1983, providing maintenance free aluminum railings for homes and special projects. Specializing in aluminum railings for your home or business, custom made to satisfy your requirements. We manufacture aluminum railings, gates, fences and columns, in a variety of styles and colors. We strive to be the leader in quality aluminum products and continue to exceed every customers expectation. All our railings meet the Ontario Building Code.

With an aluminum railing from Alumarail you get the beauty of wrought iron without the hassle... Railings that are maintenance free and never rust. What’s more you get the expertise, commitment and customer satisfaction that comes with a company that has been in business for over 35 years. Alumarail uses the finest aluminum extrusion companies in Canada, the colors are baked, not powder-coated, to ensure a lasting, UV resistant finish.

If you want to save some money on installation you can purchase material and do it yourself, Alumarail will instruct you on the proper techniques. Just let us know you are interested in our "Do it Yourself" program and we will be happy to assist you. We also do new custom-built homes and subdivisions.

If you want to transform the look of your home and reduce maintenance, call Alumarail today for a free estimate or drop by our showroom.

Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm