Appliance Retailers

kalb bloor west village
kalb bloor west village
16 reviews , ON

New Cottage appliances

I ordered a new stove and fridge for my cottage and they arrived on time and in great shape. I have used CAS multiple times and am always surprised by how quickly they are able to deliver their products

Dear Customer,
We appreciate your business and the time you took to submit your review. Thanks for your feedback. We look forward to doing business with you again

Arthur in Toronto
Arthur in Toronto

Great experience from online purchase to quick delivery!

Washer/dryer buy. Great website, easy to navigate and purchase. Lots of communication and the delivery guys were very polite and careful, thank you. Will purchase from them again for sure✅.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Thank you for choosing CAS as your appliance retailer!

Kind Regards,

J Chan in Scarborough
J Chan in Scarborough

Dryer purchase

Salesperson Najeem was courteous and returned my calls quickly. Dryer took some time to come in, however, when it did, there was a problem with the payment of my balance which caused me stress. Upon investigation, it wasn't the credit card company but rather an error done by someone in Customer Service. Even though delivery times are approximate, I was perturbed that the delivery took 45 minutes longer than the estimated time as I had an appointment to get to. Overall though, it wasn't a bad experience.

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your business. We apologize for the error in the payment and the delivery team showing up late.. There are delays that can't be controlled. We hope to do business with you again.

Nicole
Nicole

New fridge delivery

Ordered a new fridge, assisted by the very knowledgeable Mohammad from the Halifax store (even though I'm in Ontario). Delivery was delayed to to COVID shortages, but as soon as they had one in stock, I was contacted and delivery was arranged. This went very smoothly and I'm very happy with the service.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

Thank you for choosing CAS as your appliance retailer!

Kind Regards,

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Canadian Appliance Source

I ordered a new stove over the phone on Monday and it was just delivered on Wednesday. So easy. Bought the same one from Home Depot in July and they couldn't deliver until Oct so I cancelled. I'll buy all my new appliances from CAS from now on!

Dear customer,
Thanks for your review, Cas is glad to hear that your appliances arrived quickly and without a hitch.
We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
J.H. Luckett Waterdown Ontario
22 reviews Hamilton, ON

New fridge

Salesman was very friendly told us exactly what the situation was that the delivery would be delayed. It came sooner than expected. So far we’ve had the fridge two days no problems too early to comment on Future problems.

Dear customer,
Thank you for your review, we do appreciate your business. We're glad everything went well and you got your appliances sooner than expected.
Regards CAS

Katarzyna
Katarzyna

Appliance Purchase

Good prices and really excellent customer service response. Purchase process was convenient, 10/10. Delivery was also quick and painless.

My only qualm was that we had ordered our appliances based on the website's expected availability window, which was 2-7 business days but our appliances were delayed by well over a week. I understand that this may be a cause by manufacturer, but CAS should be slightly more accurate with this information.

Dear customer,
We are glad to hear your purchase process was excellent and you enjoyed shopping with us. The shipments coming over the border have been delayed since covid, so we apologize for the delay.

Mike
Mike
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Appliances

Did my shopping online first before going to CAS. We were introduced to Sujat as soon as we entered the building and he helped us with our purchase including answering all our questions and getting us a favorable price on multiple appliances. That was on Thursday...by Saturday morning at 8:30 we were receiving our appliances. Delivery was quick and on time as scheduled.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are very pleased to hear you are satisfied with our service to you.

We look forward to assisting you again in the near future.

Townhome in Brampton
Townhome in Brampton

Laundry Package

From Sales person to delivery persons all are helpful.

Sales person was helpful in assisting the models and inventory .

Delivery persons are very helpful in placing all the items in basement especially removed the doors and they put them back.

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your business and the time you took to submit your review.

Thanks for your feedback.

We look forward to doing business with you again.

Private User reviews Puslinch, ON

great overall experice

Great experience from sales to delivery - very happy with these folks . The sales folks really helped land on the appliances that we needed, delivery was on time and with no issues. recommend to anyone!

Dear Customer,

We appreciate your business and the time you took to submit your review.

Thanks for your feedback.

We look forward to doing business with you again.

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?