Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source

Carolyn from North York
Carolyn from North York

Got our new great washing machine in under 12 hours

Our old washing machine was no longer worth fixing. The staff online and on the phone at CAS were very helpful and made sure the quote included delivery, removal of the old machine and taxes. This meant that our very good price had no surprises. We ordered the new machine at 9:30pm and they were at our door at 8:45 the next morning.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Delivery and installation

Quick delivery and efficient delivery.
The only issue was that the delivery team was not well prep with their shoes and house was dirty and muddy on stairs and hallway.

Judy
Judy
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Terrible Service - Very disappointed

I went to CAS because of the great online reviews. I wish I had just gone somewhere else.

My washer / dryer unit was supposed to be delivered and installed today. The delivery person came, dropped off the machine in the middle of my living room, and refused to install it into the bathroom where the unit is supposed to go. He said that the doorway to the bathroom (where the unit is supposed to go) is too small. I measured the doorway and the machine - they definitely fit. I tried to reason with him, but he refused to listen and literally just left.

I had paid for the full installation service already, so I called customer service to send somebody else. Customer service was not helpful at all - called me back in 5 hours saying that the delivery person did nothing wrong.

I ended up calling another contractor I know so I won't have the machine sitting in the middle of the house. My contractor moved both the washer and dryer into the bathroom in less than 5 minutes. Not even a scratch on the door.

Their prices are only cheap if you get something open box. Otherwise, don't bother - unless you want a huge headache of terrible delivery experience and incompetent customer service.

TRILLA
TRILLA

Dryer Replacement

Much appreciation. Triple A. Great communication on time for the appointment. Could not be more pleased.

Scott Brouwers

Catherine in North York
Catherine in North York

Dual fuel range

Great service from beginning to end! Very satisfied. Have already recommended to friends who were also very satisfied.

veronica Chen from Oakville
veronica Chen from Oakville

Sales, and Delivery

The sale Elizabeth Koutsoukos is very efficient and helpful.

The delivery team is vey punctual, efficient, and curtisy. We are very satisfied with the service.

New refrigerator

Giving Salesman and delivery fellows top marks. Customer service by telephone needs an attitude adjustment.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New washing machine installation

Delivery was prompt and delivery men did a great job setting up new machine and removing old one.

Happy new fridge family.
Happy new fridge family.
0 reviews Middle Sackville, NS

LG 36 inch fridge.

Took a bit time to get it in. But when it showed up the men had to take it apart to bring in. And reassemble it. They were polite and nice guys. Thanks for your services

kitchen fridge and stove

Waited on 4 appliances for over a year.
Although it didnt say on an email that I had to respond within 9 days for delivery date, the salesman told us that the microwave and dishwasher had been given to someone else so all I got was the fridge and stove. No expected delivery date on the 2 missing items.
The stove has a chip on it.... not happy about this..
Delivery guys were very good...

Dear Customer,

Please note that we do not give false ETAs, we’re giving what’s made available to us from our vendor.

All estimated dates are provided directly by the manufacturer, and are subject to change at their discretion.

Like all appliance distributors, we rely on the Manufacturer to fulfil our purchase orders and have no control over the dates they are able to do so.

Please note that we work on a priority basis and we do not hold items for more than 9 days in order to accommodate other stocks.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?