Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source

jecuddy
jecuddy

Solid Service

My contact Adib is very knowledgable about his products and responds to my queries right away. Stock is an issue, but when I want to change an item to get one that is available, Adib knows just the substitute.

Dear Jecuddy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your feedback is important for us.

We are more than happy to learn that you are satisfied with the service offered by your sales representative as they were able to respond to your queries and assist with your order.

Please understand that all manufacturers are experiencing production delays due to the Covid-19 pandemic and therefore there can be delays with your appliances.

In cases like these, we will try to accommodate you the best we can by providing similar alternative options that are in stock and ready to ship.

We sincerely hope that you make the most of your new home appliance.

Sincerely

T.B

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Fridge

Very punctual and well delivered and attentive to details.
Very professional and very quick turn around

Thank you for sharing your feedback both positive and constructive

It is great to hear that you were provided with great service from all our team members.

We hope you are enjoying your new appliances.

rps in north york
rps in north york

Refrigerator Purchase

I bought a fridge from CAS. The salesman, Sidd, was informative and helpful. The delivery truck was trackable throughout the day of delivery which was wonderful, and the delivery team was excellent.

Thank you for sharing your feedback both positive and constructive

We hope you are enjoying your new refrigerator.

Great service.

I love everything about my interaction with CAS with the exception that I wish I didn't have to haggle. I wish they would just volunteer their best price instead of going back and forth. But really, I'd go back to CAS for future appliance needs.

Thank you for sharing your feedback both positive and constructive

We hope you are enjoying your appliance

Joel
Joel

Top quality laundry appliances

Excellent home appliances from a wide selection. Excellent customer service and fair prices earned top reviews from us. Our new LG washer and dryer arrived quickly and the installation/removal was hassle free.
We are return customers and well be sure to shop with them in the future.

Thank you for sharing your feedback both positive and constructive

It is great to hear that you are satisfied service.

Customer satisfaction always remains our top priority.

We hope you are enjoying your new washer and dryer.

Angie in Ridgegate
Angie in Ridgegate

CAS - Second Purchase was just as good as the first

I ordered a Frigidaire freezer. During the purchase I got excellent service. The White Glove delivery service was excellent with respect to service, timing and efficiency. I had bought a stove from CAS almost 3 years ago and because of that good service, I knew I could count on them eve though everything is online now...not what I am used to but it was all fine.

Thank you for sharing your feedback both positive and constructive

We hope you are enjoying your refrigerator

kskor
kskor

Great service

Great customer service with Anthony at Whitby location. Delivery was smooth as well! Think I got a good price and would recommend.

Thank you for sharing your feedback both positive and constructive

It is great to hear that you were provided with great service from Anthony.

We hope you are enjoying your new appliance.

Happy with service

Arranged delivery of 4 kitchen appliances arrived when expected. Roger and Kelvin were courteous and made sure we were happy with placement.

We hope you are enjoying your new appliance

John Pryor from Etobicoke
John Pryor from Etobicoke

Replace dryer and stove

We needed a new Dryer and Range. Both had gone at the same time. The saleman at CAS Imran Ahmed was very helpful and patient and showed it lots of options. He also gave us a good deal.
The delivery system was excellent and the timing was accurate. The 2 guys who delivred the items were very professional and efficent.

Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

It is great to hear that you were provided with a great service from all our team members.

We hope you are enjoying your new appliance

Washer Dryer Replacement

When service and product are delivered as promised, and by friendly and professional people can you ask for anything more

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to learn that you are satisfied with our service.

We look forward to doing more business with you.

CA

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?