Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source

John
John

Freezer Purchase

Purchased a chest freezer. Easy purchasing process, great delivery team -- they were on-time, respectful of the house, had the appliance ready-to-go. Highly recommended, and I would order from them again.

Dawn Macdonald from East York
Dawn Macdonald from East York

Outstanding Service

I needed a new washing machine and I called Canadian Appliance Source for advice. I was so impressed with the service I received. I explained my needs and within 20 minutes I was given enough information to make an informed decision. From this first phone call until and including delivery (which was 2 days) the service has been outstanding. I’m sure somewhere down the road I will need another appliance and this will definitely be my first stop.

Gary T
Gary T

Purchased small fridge

Great transaction, happy with the pricing from CAS. Adib Narang made sure I was well taken care of. Appliance arrived much sooner than what I was expecting and the delivery guys were fantastic.

Delighted Customers
Delighted Customers
10 reviews Pickering, ON

New Dishwasher

We contacted Canadian Appliance Source when unexpectedly we needed to replace our dishwasher. From the beginning our experience has been excellent in terms of selection and customer service, particularly as it was all by phone or online. The company was very responsive to questions and a necessary change. We can wholeheartedly recommend Canadian Appliance Source!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Purchase of gas cooktop

I contacted this company about a Thermador gas cooktop I saw on sale. The salesperson, Najeem, provided me with all the information I needed. Delivery was quick and I noticed they registered the appliance for me. I am very satisfied with this company.

beth kingston from Toronto
beth kingston from Toronto

Good experience

We wanted to buy a clothes dryer and a new oven range without having to go to the showroom. We called CAS and spoke to Dave Thomas. He was very knowledgeable about appliances and was able to help us over the phone. We checked out his suggestions on the store website and phoned him back to talk about out decisions and make the purchase. The appliances both came this morning. The delivery went smoothly. I could track where the truck was online so we could be home and ready to receive the order. Very easy. We are very satisfied.

Melanie
Melanie

Great sales service but their warranty is deceptive

We purchased 5 appliances when we bought our new house, including a laundry pair, for which we purchased an extended warranty.

A metal piece broke off our Samsung washer 21 months after receiving it. It destroyed the rubber seal, and water was leaking out the machine. I filed a warranty claim with their joke of a warranty provider, and it was denied as being a manufacturer's defect according to their terms and conditions, which I never received (and still don't agree with their explanation anyway). CAS says warranty provider should have emailed the terms to me, warranty provider says CAS should have given them to me. Somebody needs to go figure it out.

I would only recommend if you're NOT buying their warranty.

Anatoli
Anatoli

Best ever Technical support I've ever had

Best ever technical Advisor and support I've ever had - VINAY (Vini) KENTH. Deep knowledge, clear vision, respect and help. Pretty rare these days. Would definitely recommend. The only Company issue - delivery charge is TOO high if order NOT from Internet and Extended warranty is twice more expensive to compare with other Stores, including Costco (for items less than #300.00. Should be definitely reviewed and improved !

New dishwasher

Mike, the salesman, was extremely helpful helping me choose the correct dishwasher model. He also promptly followed up with installation and delivery information. The deliverymen were punctual and pleasant and kindly and quickly put on masks when asked.

Rebecca in Toronto
Rebecca in Toronto

LG washer and dryer

We had a very positive experience dealing with CAS. The prices were very competitive and the customer service was great. We were quite worried about the machines not fitting into our home upon delivery. The two men that delivered managed to take off the door and move the machines in with ease. They were professional and incredibly efficient.

More about Canadian Appliance Source

With well over hundreds of household appliances shipped daily, fully stocked showroom, and a mega warehouse to keep our inventory fully stocked, we are currently one of the largest retail suppliers of household appliance throughout Canada. Our success has been built on a simple principle: take care of every customer ...
Looking for Appliance Retailers pros in Toronto?