Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Sprinkler Systems
176 Elgin Mills Rd West Richmond Hill ON L4C 4M2
Sprinkler Systems
Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Reviews for Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Tal in Grand Falls
Tal in Grand Falls

Annual service

The GreenAgain team is very good. Always on time. Always professional. They take their time to answer questions and explain the work. Very consistent.

Sabina Fung
Sabina Fung
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Garden sprinkler system

Punctual, informative and willing to extend help and assistance way beyond expectation!. I would highly recommend their service.

Wani Yusuf Ali
Wani Yusuf Ali

New homeowner

I installed a new irrigation system with Green Again Irrigation, their employee Zohr performed the job very quickly. Not only was the service fast but, the quality of the work was amazing. I have been with other irrigation companies in the past for some of the previous homes I lived in and they would either install too many irrigation systems and leave my grass soggy or they would not have much knowledge in regards to the job. I am so happy I choose this company, I was new to the neighbourhood and my neighbour recommended this company.

Hasan Zia from Toronto
Hasan Zia from Toronto

Sprinkler System and Accent Lighting

Thank you Mansour & Nikki for the wonderful work and after installation service at our Custom Build Home project. Every one in the team is very knowledgeable and courteous and takes pride in the work they do.

I will be happy to recommend your services to my clients, family and friends !!!

Landscape Lighting and Irrigation Maintenance

Green Again Irrigation has installed low-voltage LED lights all around my house (front, backyard, and both sides); we are very happy with how beautiful it looks, and how it improves the visual appeal of your place. Previously, I have been using them for opening, closing and servicing my sprinklers for a while. They have always been extremely professional, providing excellent and prompt services.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Landscaping & Pool

I was referred to Green Again and my experience was excellent. The quality of work, professionalism and customer service was five star. They are very dedicated to customer satisfaction. You won’t be disappointed.

Reza in Barrie
Reza in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Service

green again irrigation serviced my home sprinkler system since 2014 and I'm happy with their job They work very professionally and they know what they have to do regarding their service I recommended them to homeowners.

Top notch company who aim to please

I deal with a lot of trades and companies. You will not find a more reliable or nicer person than Monsaur, the owner. The job is not done until you’re happy and he gets things done in a timely and professional manner. He has a great eye for lighting systems and stands behind his work. Had both irrigation and lighting systems done by him and couldn’t be more pleased. Highly recommend!

Roderick  from CANLAWN INC.
Roderick from CANLAWN INC.

Irrigation & Lighting Spring Start Up Services

I have had the pleasure of using Green Again Irrigation&Lighting for the past 7 years or more. They are certainly the best Irrigation&Lighting company in Toronto. Their owner Mansour, is a pleasure to work with. His professional crews are amazing and they always go that extra mile to do a great job for their clients. I recommend them to all my old and new landscaping clients and friends in Toronto.

Mehdi in Woodbridge
Mehdi in Woodbridge

Servicing my home

Mansour and his team were very professional. The technician that had come and serviced my home Ken, did a great job of maintaining both my lighting and irrigation system. My flowers and shrubs were not getting enough water so Ken put a drip system in place to reach them. Ken walked me through operating everything, wifi timer and how to set the sprinkler system schedule.

Thank you so much Green Again!

More about Green Again Irrigation Inc.

Green Again Irrigation Inc. is a professional, insured and earth-friendly company that is managed and owned by an irrigation engineer. We specialize in residential and commercial drip irrigation and sprinkler systems as well as landscape lighting. We are the professionals that you can also count on for custom irrigation design ...
Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in Richmond Hill?