Waterloo Appliance Service

Waterloo Appliance Service

Reviews for Waterloo Appliance Service

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Aweful Customer Service

Awful company to deal with. We paid for extra warranty a few years ago for a product and as faulty as it was and after sveral visits they decided to hill us for extra costs of 60.00 we refused as it was not fair so we felt.
I guess we are on their black list now! Tjey refuse to come out again for another product years later.
Give it up folks! You obviously have no ethics and are not committed to customer service! I would never recommend them to anyone and they are obviously incompetent. Too bad we now will be going elsewhere!
How you got positive reviews beyond 8 are much to my surprise! Were those customers confused with another repair shop! You shouldve resolved the 60.00 matter in another way and committed to a fair solution. Instead of boycotting our address in your system! As an employee of a corporation of over 25,000 employees and revenue in the millions we would never treat a customer in this manner! People matter more!

JBo in San Francisco
JBo in San Francisco
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Fixed without swearing!

I recommended Waterloo Appliance repair to a friend who had been using a different company. My friend was so happy! The tech realized what the problem was from the description on the phone and sent someone out. The washing machine was fixed in 20 minutes without the usual cursing and swearing the other company usually provided!
I strongly recommend giving them a try. They are professionals and keep my old appliances working on my budget!

Willow906
Willow906
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Speed oven repair

We had issues with our speed oven and Jason from Waterloo appliances came out to do the assessment and repair! He was professional, efficient and personable! Thanks for the great service Jason!

Doggies3
Doggies3
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Electrolux washer repair

So took me 3mths to get washer repair the first time through another company, it broke the day after repair. I called Waterloo appliance repair to see about parts as it was a door lock that broke. They were polite and efficient ordering them in. The door still did not lock called back on Wednesday after trying what they told me to, to make an appointment to be looked at. They booked appt for the Tuesday after the long weekend which was extremely quick. I received a call today saying they had time and the repair man would be there right away....poof problem solved.. they were reasonably priced so thank you Waterloo Appliances Repair!!

Arnold Matthews
Arnold Matthews
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Microwave Repair and Microwave part

We called for service on our microwave which had completely stopped working. The service person brilliantly analyzed the situation and amazingly had the exact part for us in his vehicle. It was a major circuit board with display and control buttons, basically the control centre for the microwave. He replaced the board and our microwave was just like new and continues to run perfectly.
The lightbulb that illuminates the area until the microwave burned out. It is a tiny, unusual 40 watt bulb not sold by any regular stores in the area. We called Waterloo Appliance Service. They asked for the model number of our microwave and in less than a minute they said they had four of them in stock. We drove up to their business and they put four of the bulbs in a little cart just in front of their business so we could get curbside pickup in this time of Covid19 pandemic. Amazing!!

Paul in Kitchener
Paul in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Refridgerator

First visit, service technician determined that the control board needed replacing . The freezer was icing up. But the problem reappeared 3-4 weeks later, another control board installed under warranty. Problem appeared again in 4 -5 weeks. I called a couple of moths later but was told the call was out of the warranty period. So now I defrost every 4-5 weeks.
Their service and hourly rates are high.

Nick Coady
Nick Coady
1 review Waterloo, ON

Oven Repair

Good, prompt, professional service--replaced the ignitor in the stove successfully. Only downside was the cost. Hourly rate is more than a car mechanic, the cost of the part was more than double what we could have got it for through Amazon (had to use company's part due to warranty). Together, the service call, the labour and the part came to over $300, which seems exorbitant.

yelia
yelia
0 reviews Puslinch, ON

Honest help for a DIY oven fix

My partner and I moved into a place that needed a lot of repairs, one of them being the oven. We found a replacement element, but realized the terminal disconnects were fried. Unfortunately we couldn't seem to find them in packages smaller than 1000. Andrew answered my questions about what terminal disconnects were suitable to use and provided some to me free of charge, which was super helpful. He also took a look at some photos of a freezer door that we couldn't get to close properly, and offered some suggestions before we made a decision to have a tech come out to visit. We ended up putting the old freezer into storage and replacing it with something smaller and more efficient (we don't need a stand-up freezer for two people), but if we need anything fixed in the future we'll definitely be giving them a call. Honest, prompt service, through and through.

Larry in Kitchener
Larry in Kitchener
1 review Waterloo, ON

Didn't repair my dishwasher, but will charge more to check it again

I called them because my Maytag dishwasher was only running a 30 minute cycle.
They claimed a bad turbidity sensor. Replaced it. Two visits and $360 later it still runs a 30 minute cycle.
I called them and spoke to the owner and they will happily send someone out at full charge to diagnose the problem. Again. The one they told me was fixed. They didn't care at all.
Avoid this company at all costs. I learned my $360 lesson.

Marion from Kitchener
Marion from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Depends Who You Get?

The repair man was a few hours late for the appointment, but the receptionist was helpful. After waiting two weeks for the repair of my washer--meaning I had to wring out heavy cotton towels and rinse them by hand--the machine was fixed but left sitting on three feet, so it rocked violently during the spin cycle. I later found out it would've taken seconds for the repair guy to have adjusted the foot, which was easily accessed at the front of the machine.

More about Waterloo Appliance Service

We are the Regional repair specialist for most top brand name appliances serving Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph and Cambridge surrounding area. With 5 factory trained techs ready to get your appliance back up and running promptly and professionally. With a walk up parts counter for the do-it yourself person or schedule our ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Waterloo?