The Re:Leaf Group

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for The Re:Leaf Group

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Super Happy Client

We have been using this company for the last 6 years and have never been disappointed. Andrew has trimmed our cedar hedge at least 3 times, has removed 8 trees and shrubs from our property, and has trimmed and shaped several deciduous trees. He responds to work requests quickly, prepares professional & reasonable quotes and most importantly, completes the work when promised. He is consistently conscientious and we appreciate his expertise. I have referred his services to friends.

Mike
Mike
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Tree removal

Extremely happy with service provided by Andrew and The Re:Leaf.
Andrew was prompt to respond to initial inquiry, and his no-nonsense approach made hiring easier than with other companies.
Job was done quickly, on time and without any issues. Job site was left cleaner than it was before!
Definitely looking forward to hiring Andrew and his company again.

Anne
Anne
15 reviews Aurora, ON

Tree and Hedge Removal

We needed to have a massive tree, two smaller trees and about 30 (or so) hedges removed.

From the minute I spoke to Andrew and throughout the entire process it was the best experience hiring a trades person I have ever had.

He is a consummate professional and a pleasure to deal with. His work ethic is exceptional. He left the job site immaculate.

He was reliable and accommodated a timeline for us that was tricky and finished the job as it was getting dark.

You will not be disappointed hiring him!

Thank you Andrew and Rick for for all that you did.

Nan  from Markham
Nan from Markham

Big Silver Maple Pruning

Andrew did a great job helping us pruned a big silver maple tree in our backyard. He is professional and you can tell his work was very well planned. We have a big Forthycia bush blooming under the pruned tree. Andrew did the pruning with care and from the picture which I took after the pruning you can tell the flowering bush was not affected at all. He cares about customer's satisfaction. When the pruning was close to finish he took extra step to check with us and did several additional cut backs based on our feedback. He even answered my kids' request and help them chop the log into flat plates and kids were sooo happy. The clean up was great, all debris was removed, the lawn was raked and patio was blowed clean. Andrew's pruning work happened to run into my kid's school presentation via zoom, to avoid making loud noise, he scheduled some quiet work during that period until my kid's presentation is done, and we really appreciate. I'll definitely recommend Andrew to my friends. Thank you for the great work Andrew!

Trevor
Trevor
5 reviews Caledon, ON

Norway Maple pruning etc

Great job by Andrew. Very happy with the results. Will definitely hire again and recommend to others. Quote for crown/canopy thinning to allow for more sunlight, cut branches back from house and neighbour's. Also cut back from house of a small linden tree. Great clean up of site with help of family. Andrew is professional, efficient and gets the job done fast. He checked if everything was done to my satisfaction and when I suggested two light additional cut backs, he was happy to do. Thanks Andrew!

cmadan
cmadan

Tree purning and dead branch removal

I needed a few trees on my property pruned and a large dead branch removed from an maple tree. Andrew came by and did an awesome job. He was efficient and cleaned up all the debris. However the best thing he is very price competitive. Other quotes I got very totally ridiculous. I will be using Andrew again for my yearly tree pruning from now on.

Randall in Toronto
Randall in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Tree removal and pruning

It was a pleasure working with Andrew. He was prompt in replying to my service request. Showed up on time and provided good insight during the quote process. On the day of the job showed up within the window and completed the tasks as requested. Very pleased with the service.

Alex from Vaughan
Alex from Vaughan

Tree Removal

Great, absolutely professional and complete service for a very reasonable price. It was a pleasure to deal wit Andrew and watch their accurate and efficient work. Would not hesitate to hire him again. Highly recommend...

Zak
Zak

Removal of medium sized tree

Just had Andrew come by to remove a medium sized evergreen in my front garden. Very quick and efficient service. Price was better than other quotes I received. Andrew even took the time to give us some planting advice and ideas too!

Sharon in Québec
Sharon in Québec

Great service, very professional with super competitive fees

Andrew was the first one to reply my request and provided a detailed quote. I waited for a week for three other companies to get back to me, but in the end, Andrew's was the best. He also quickly scheduled a time for the removal of my tree, which had three big branches and very tall. His crew of 4 were very professional, super efficient and extremely organized, they definitely developed a wonderful workflow and amazing work ethics.
They left my lawn even cleaner than it was. I had a guest in my house when he and his crew working in my property, and the guest already asked me for his contact.
I strongly recommend him and his crew to do the service anyone needs. I'm also going to hire him for future work, including replanting a tree.

Thank you so much for the feedback and referral to your guest. The crew will love to see your review as it helps to motivate them when they hear how their hard work is recognized. Thanks again for hiring us!

More about The Re:Leaf Group

The Re-Leaf Group Services: Tree Pruning, Tree and Shrub Removal, Stump Removal, Insect/Disease Control, Hedge Trimming, Deep Root Fertilizing, Tree Planting, Cable and Bracing, 24/7 Storm Emergency clean up, Aborist Reports, Firewood, Emerald Ash borer diagnosis. EAB

___________________________________________
Andrew Evans H.L.T. is the owner and founder of ReLeaf Group and an International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) Certified Arborist.

Andrew unearthed his passion for trees during his high school summer vacation job at a local nursery, where he was introduced to all the different trees, shrubs, annuals and perennials. His first experience with nature was a lasting one. After two summers at the nursery he was hired as an Ontario junior ranger with the Ministry of Natural Resources and was stationed in northern Ontario, tasked with maintaining canoe portage trails and tree planting.

After graduating from high school, he knew he wanted to pursue a career in the green industry. He spent the next three years studying at Humber College graduating with honors in arboriculture (the care of trees) and received an honours diploma in landscape horticulture. He was awarded the Board of Governors' Award, which honours the most accomplished student.

From Humber College, Andrew was immediately hired by the City of Toronto and over the next thirteen years he was involved in pruning, removal, planting, fertilizing and inspection of trees in city parks and streets. As part of an select group, he spent six of those years working under contract to the Canadian Food Inspection Agency where he was trained to inspect trees for infestation of the Asian Long Horned Beetle and the Emerald Ash Borer.

The ReLeaf Group was founded as a part-time business to provide tree care service to private home owners but his exceptional reputation soon grew his business into a full time venture.

Extensive credentials combined with expansive experience!

_____________________________________________
Andrew has earned the following certification and licenses:

International Society of Arboriculture (ISA) certified Arborist ON-0300
Member of the ISA Ontario Chapter.
DZ drivers license
CPR first aid.
Arbormaster Training and Education:
Tree climbing 1,2
Chainsaw safety
Technical tree felling
Integrated risk assessment
Technical rigging
Emergency readiness and high angle rescue
E.V.S.A. Electrical Utility Safety Association training course