Cba Electrical & Security Services Ltd.

Vancouver BC V6H 1P9
Alarm Systems
Cba Electrical & Security Services Ltd.

Reviews for Cba Electrical & Security Services Ltd.

Dan from Surrey
Dan from Surrey
1 review Richmond, BC

Alarm system

We paid for the hardware upfront but the unit only works for 26 months before it completely broken down. There was no warranty or coverage. We just paying the monthly subscription but without the minitor service. Not recommend

The office, service department and monitoring center phones numbers are always available to help. We recommend the client to test their alarm every 3 months (sticker in the keypad has labeled all of the phone numbers). Sorry to hear that you are not happy with our service.

Lydia from Surrey
Lydia from Surrey
2 reviews Richmond, BC

ALARM SYSTEM

The sales/ Service staff is hard to reach, and barely returns phone calls. Once the system is installed, that's it, you won't receive any kind of follow up. I would not recommend this company.

Our service and monitoring centre phone numbers are always available, 24 hours a day. Sorry to hear you did not be able to reach us.

Jeremy Liao in Vancouver
Jeremy Liao in Vancouver
9 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Alarm Installation

When we moved into this house, we didnt know the master code. So we called up CBA and they sent a technician over. He was very professional. He found out that our battery was dying and changed it, and also noticed one of the sensor wasn't working and that was repaired. He also figured out where each of the sensors were and showed us how to use the system. Overall a very good experience. Would definitely use again.

Thank you. We always want to give the best service to all of our clients.

Josh Wong in Vancouver
Josh Wong in Vancouver
8 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

Alarm System

I was previously involved with CBA (A Chinese-based Alarm Service) in Vancouver for my security services. After a break-in, I changed my alarm services for several reasons. After the alarm activated, they simply called me while I was on vacation asking, "Should we call the alarm?" (Unlike many of the newer security services, they do not have patrolling cars or officers). Secondly, they could not find a way to secure my home or provide comfort to me in anyway so I had to panic on vacation and call my neighbour (who was on vacation) to somehow secure my house. There are other alarm services that are out there who are willing to do much more (patrol, come to your house, secure the property, alert the police etc).

CBA is a multi-language company. Sorry to hear you had a break-in in your home while you were on vacation. We did handle the alarm signal accordingly; notified the property reference and dispatched the police. It is a matter of choice. Some other alarm companies provide both 24 hours monitoring service and patrolling service for extra charge. Our company always has the service and monitoring phone number available, 24 hours a day, and is always willing to help in any circumstances.

More about Cba Electrical & Security Services Ltd.

CBA Electrical & Security Systems Ltd. was established in 1989. The president, Bill Lau, graduated from the University of Waterloo and obtained a bachelor degree of Science. Mr. Lau has been in the fields of electrical contracting and security systems for more than 30 years. The business is growing perpetually under the leadership of Mr. Lau.

As per ‘Business in Vancouver’ annual reports, CBA has been ranked as one of the top seven biggest alarm companies in Vancouver for the past five years(1996 - 2000). CBA is the only one Chinese owned and operated alarm companies on the list.

CBA is a diversified company. Services include residential and commercial alarm installation, maintenance, closed circuit television system (CCTV) and fire alarm system. CBA also provides a bilingual(Chinese and English) 24-HR monitoring service and holds the highest class “A” unrestricted electrical contractor license.

24-hr Monitoring Alarm CCTV Electrical
DSC-DSC (Digital Security Controls) is a world leader in electronic security. Since the company’s genesis, the experts at DSC have been leading the way. From our revolutionary control panels, to our industry-leading IP alarm monitoring products and now to our sleek, contemporary self-contained wireless panels, DSC has always been front and center in the security space.
We're one of the few alarm companies that have a electrical and fire alarm licensed contractor. LICENSED DSC Systems Installer
1991
ALL Major Payment types Accepted.
Class A Electrical Contractor
1 Year on Workmanship. Ask for more details.