Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

Burnaby BC V5G 3S4
Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

Reviews for Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

Alana
Alana
1 review Surrey, BC

Duct/Furnace

Great service from A. Talha and his employee Christopher! Prompt, thorough and respectful. I couldn't ask for better service and I would recommend them to family and friends. I will definitely use this company again!

Douglas in Revelstoke
Douglas in Revelstoke
1 review Richmond, BC

Excellent service

My gas furnace had not been cleaned for years. I booked a technician from Pro Ace to service it yesterday. A. Talha was very professional and polite. He was very thorough with his work. I appreciated that he answered my questions clearly and offered suggestions on how to maintain the furnace myself to keep it functioning efficiently. I am impressed by this company and recommend it highly.

Andrea in Vancouver
Andrea in Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Furnace Installation

I used Pro Ace Heating to replace old furnace with a new high efficient one . The owner, Ali, gave me a good price and he was knowledgeable and provided clear pricing. They will also help me with rebates.
The technician Arber arrived on time and he is very professional. I definitively will use Pro Ace Heating in the future and I will recommend to my friends.

Thank you Andrea for taking the time to write us an awesome review. Here at Pro Ace our goal is always to make the customer save money and get the best service and products. Looking forward to doing more business with you. Pro Ace Team

Juliana Fonseca in Toronto
Juliana Fonseca in Toronto

I recommend.

Ali and his team at Pro Ace did an excellent job installing a new boiler for us. Nobody beats the price. Best HVAC in Vancouver. I recommend. We are happy with the service.

Thank you Juliana for taking the time to write us an awesome review. Here at Pro Ace our goal is always to make the customer save money and get the best service and products. Looking forward to doing more business with you. Pro Ace Team

Sauana
Sauana
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Combi Boiler

I highly recommend Pro Ace! The owner Ali is very attentive and offers the best price and excellent service. The technician is very professional and installed my combi boiler in one day. Amazing service. Fast and efficient.

Thank you Sauana for taking the time to write us an awesome rating. We here at Pro Ace Heating really appreciate your business. Looking forward to doing more business with you. Best, Pro Ace Team.

Sthefane in Toronto
Sthefane in Toronto
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Amazing service!

Pro Ace did a lot of services for my home recently. All have been done excellent at a reasonable price and good quality. The team is very professional and polite and they left my house without mess. Customer service and booking staff are friendly and very supportive. In overall, I highly recommend Pro Ace. Thank you

Thank you Sthefane for taking the time to write us an awesome rating. We here at Pro Ace Heating really appreciate your business. Looking forward to doing more business with you. Best, Pro Ace Team.

Eduardo
Eduardo
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Excellent service

Used Pro Ace to purchase and install a Boiler/hot water tank system.
Very impressed with the service and install. Received the quotation on Thursday and had the complete instal on Friday. Spoke to Ali , very professional and friendly and he arranged everything . I am very impressed with the quality and service. No surprises final price came in as quoted. Cleanup after work was great and they wore mask during the install. Highly recommend.

Thank you, Eduardo for taking the time to write us an awesome rating. We here at Pro Ace Heating really appreciate your business. Looking forward to doing more business with you

Tim in Vancouver
Tim in Vancouver

Furnace maintenance

Thank you to all the staff and in particular, Simon.

I called on the weekend about our high efficiency furnace not working for some unknown reason. The staff on the telephone were polite, efficient and very knowledgeable but we could not remedy on the telephone, needed a service call. It was arranged without any fuss for a convenient time for us.

This morning, Simon, arrived exactly on time. He very quickly diagnosed and fixed the issue. He was friendly, courteous and professional. I certainly do commend him and Pro Ace that this service call was as successful and pleasant as can be.

Thank you Tim for taking the time to write us an awesome rating. We here at Pro Ace Heating really appreciate your business. Looking forward to doing more business with you.

Glen in Surrey
Glen in Surrey
1 review Burnaby, BC

Duct cleaning

Jason was awesome in completing our home duct cleaning. He was early for our appointment, did a great job start to finish and clean up afterwards. Highly recommend. Thank you Jason!

Thank you Glen for taking the time to write us an awesome rating. We here at Pro Ace Heating really appreciate your business. Looking forward to doing more business with you.

Airduct Cleaning in Vancouver
Airduct Cleaning in Vancouver

Furnace & Air duct services

Im comfortable knowing i can rely on this company to maintain my furnace and air ducts in good condition. I appreciate and respect their honesty and the results they provide. Thanks.

Thank you for taking the time to write us an awesome rating. We here at Pro Ace Heating really appreciate your business. Looking forward to doing more business with you.

More about Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd.

Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd. is number one choice when it comes to furnace repair, furnace service, air conditioning repair, boiler repair, and HVAC services. We are serving Lower Mainland since 1995 and offer honest, reliable and reasonable heating and air conditioning services. We serve Vancouver, North Vancouver, ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burnaby?