Chestnut Flooring

Chestnut Flooring

Reviews for Chestnut Flooring

MMKB from Toronto
MMKB from Toronto

replace engineered wood floors and carpeting

We were really pleased with Chestnut Flooring and our new engineered wood floors and broadloom carpets provided and installed by Chestnut Flooring.
Nemo made selecting 1600 sq.ft. of engineered flooring and 1000 sq.ft. of carpeting a pleasure. He was very knowledgeable about his products, and very helpful in solving some installation issues . After getting several quotes, we felt most comfortable using Chestnut Flooring. The quote was very competitive and Nemo seemed to understand our concerns. The work began on time and ended on schedule with excellent results and cleanup. We did have one issue with the carpet installation and Nemo came immediately to see the problem and propose a solution. The end result was terrific. We can highly recommend Chestnut Flooring for a good selection of wood flooring and carpeting, and for professional installation services. Many thanks!

Mark Ghalyaee from Richmond Hill
Mark Ghalyaee from Richmond Hill

Office flooring & Bathroom

My experience with Chestnut Flooring was so nice and without
any bump. Being a very picky person I could not believe there is a
job being done by anyone that I can be fully satisfied. There were
little things which were taken care of. Very happy with this company . They installed carpet tile on my office and vanities in my office bathroom. Very happy.

Bathroom floor

The best suggestion ever... I wanted some product that is both unique and durable. I didn't want tile in my bathroom because it's cold and I couldn't afford hearing system. At Chstnut Flooring I was introduced to the beautifull wood like water resistant material. It's very luxury looking it's a wow floor and I love it in everyway. The installation service was great too.
Highly recommended 10 star.

Meredith & Ryan from Toronto
Meredith & Ryan from Toronto

New carpet for bedrooms and hallway.

We would recommend Chestnut Flooring to all our friends and family. Nemo has a beautiful showroom, very well displayed. Him and his staff did an amazing job installing new carpet through out our entire top floor. We are very happy with the service he provided for us.

Majid from Richmond Hill
Majid from Richmond Hill

Flooring

Recently I have decided to upgrade my basement flooring from old carpet to laminate, I have got a reference from friend of mine for Chestnut flooring , they offer me a high quality laminate for a reasonable price and then they came in, installed 1000 sqr feet job with 10 stairs in just two days , I was happy for their fast and clean job at professional level. I recommend them for any flooring job you may have.

Ioana Beraru from Richmond Hill
Ioana Beraru from Richmond Hill

Flooring

Our basement flooded a few months ago and our laminated floors and baseboards got destroyed. We did a bit of research and found Chestnut Flooring! We explained our situation to the manager and he made a few suggestions. The best solution for us was LVT flooring because we've had this problem in the past, so if this should happen again, the water won't ruin the flooring. It also looks very nice, like real wood, and it stays warmer than the laminate flooring we had before.

We're very happy with the results, and would recommend this company. Thank you Nima!

J L.
J L.
7 reviews East York, ON

Carpet replacement

My wife and I purchased a home in Toronto and wanted to replace some basement carpeting as the previous owners had cats. We came across Chestnut Flooring on Home Stars and went to see Nemo at his showroom and the experience couldn't have been better. His showroom is clean and bright and he is very friendly and knowledgeable. He explained our various options and didn't pressure us into more expensive products. He expedited the installation to accommodate our schedule and the carpet looks and feels terrific. I would highly recommend Chestnut Flooring to anyone who might be in need of flooring products.

AMIR from AH DESIGN INC.
AMIR from AH DESIGN INC.
1 review North York, ON

hardwood floor

The customer service was great. the price was right and the delivery on time. we have other jobs for this supplier and for sure I would recommend them to other contractors.

More about Chestnut Flooring

Chestnut Flooring is a family-owned and operated company, specializing in luxury European flooring products, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and carpet. Our quality products are imported directly from the source - Italy, Germany, Norway, and other European countries - and can’t be found anywhere else in Canada. We pride ourselves in our exclusive designer flooring materials which makes every customer’s flooring experience unique, enjoyable, and one-of-a-kind. With over sixteen years of experience satisfying designers, homeowners, contractors, and builders’ luxury flooring needs, Chestnut Flooring welcomes the opportunity to help you discover the perfect materials for your residential or commercial property, and provide you with an exceptional flooring experience. We offer expert advice on current and emerging trends in flooring, such as wide planks, customized floor patterns, mixed patterns using other various materials, and much more. Should you have any questions about our quality products, please feel free to contact one of our offices in Toronto and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with all of your flooring needs.

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Carpet Installers
Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Viny, and Carpet
Supply, Installation, and Refinishing Floors
1867 Flooring Ambiance Anderson Hardwood Anderson Tuftex Appalachian Armstrong Beaulieu Bella Flooring Plus Berti Biyork Bruce Canadian Standard Castle Combe Coswick Divine Dubeau Epico Fuzion Gesco Goodfellow Green Touch Kronotex Laurentian Lauzon LifeStepp Mercier Mohawk NAF Northernest Obsession Purparket Richmond Rivafloors Royal Image Schnier Shaw Stevens Omni Tosca Toucan Vidar Vinylinx
Classic, Modern, and even Custom
Luxury European products including hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and carpet. We also provide competitive prices on widest range of flooring products. ‍In-house A to Z services.
2012
Credit, Debit
$2000
PROJECT RATE
Our warranty on workmanship is 1 year from the date of Installation.Products as per the Suppliers.